Is this true pol?

Is this true pol?

>lolbertiarians trying that hard to be relevant

Is it true that people can be put on the watch list for literally any reason the government wants? Yes, there is no due process. I agree with Trump on most things, but this I do not.

Yup. And you can't buy a gun for 5 years AFTER They take you off. So they could put anyone they want on it and for 5 years no gunz for u

>implying anyone cares about Libertarians

great joke

No. Fuck off, Shill

I'm sure there are several categories of watchlists out there and isn't just exclusively referring to "terrorist watchlist."

Terrorist watch list is not the same as the no-fly list

if you're too dangerous to fly, you're too dangerous to own a gun

What the f is wrong with the Libertarian party guy? A T-shirt? Haha really? Not even a buttoned long-sleeve.

So Trump is on the terrorist watch list?

I support Trump. I just think that if this is true that we should urge him to change his view on this.

so how come this argument wasn't brought up when they were blaming the NRA for the amendments failing?

nobody goes on a terrorist watch list for any of that crap, unless the alternative party has ISIS in the name.

nobody YET. and that is the issue. the liberals can't see their own hand in front of their face

Bump I need more input.

They can put you on the list for any reason retard, without due process it doesn't matter.

>They can put you on the list for any reason retard, without due process it doesn't matter.

of course they CAN, child. they can also kidnap your whole family and kill all of them for no reason. maybe you should go hide now.

goddamn I wish this board could keep 14 year olds out.

>terrorist watch list

>UR LE REVOLUTIONARY IF YOU HAVE A RON PAUL STICKER XDDD BREDDY MUCH A TERRORIST :-DDDD

Please tell me what else to think, OP.

I'm not telling you what to think. I was just askinf if this picture is true or not.

When you go through automated toll roads (the ones that use cameras), they take a picture of your bumper stickers and send it to an FBI database. The database is searchable and a computer organizes you into a list according to your bumper stickers (with Google's help, of course).

These are proven facts.

hello 15 year old