Hey guys uh politics haha lol

hey guys uh politics haha lol

Good thread.

god help us all

stupid idiot is what he is. why can't he just shut up and accept jews are supreme to us goyim like the rest of us

based good thread poster

I hate it when people think they're helping the world by being an artist

this
they are helping themselves and at best a bunch of lost kids/people as an added bonus
you don't do it purely for the fans, if you do you probably suck and are fame obsessed and not worth being a fan of

Waters > Gilmour

Went to one of his live shows recently.

He really went overboard with the trump hate to the point where it was really detrimental to an otherwise amazing show.

stoopid moran no one cares about your political opinion! i listen to cnn and steve colbert to learn about that. learn your place, your an entertainer

tfw celebs and musicians are better informed about geopolitical issues than congress and Sup Forums.

Welcome to America.

What do you do for the world, exactly??

I don't understand the reason for your question

>parroting what john oliver said on last nights show
>informed

imagine being this much of a brainlet

You said that Roger Waters, and artists in general, don’t help the world. Therefore, I responded by asking what you think you have accomplished that is so significant.

Hollywood is a sleaze factory filled with rapists, pedophiles, coke heads, and morons.

Americans have no interest in having their morality dictated to them by high school drop outs that could go twiddly twiddly on a guitar good.

The fucking last person an american is going to listen to is some west coast shit head or a European

I love it when people refer to “hollywood” as some kind of all-encompassing monolith.

it is. it's a big club, and you're not part of it

satanists too

trouble is americans are so fucking dumb that they have been tricked into thinking anyone on a screen is smarter than them

t. butthurt redditor

It’s not a “big club”. It’s a cutthroat industry of competing companies struggling to attract the best creative talent and reap as much profit as possible.

>when you believe in Satan and spirit forces.

What did you mean by this?

Yeah it's not like the church of satan exists or anything

The church of Satan is atheist and promotes libertarian values.

its a big club of blackmail and bribery that was obvious before the weinstein saga, now it's indisputable fact. To raise in the ranks you play the game or your career dies, this means pushing political agendas like 98% of hollywood did during hillary's campaign

whatever helps you sleep at night

i'm saying OP is a butthurt redditor who can't handle the überpolitiks of Roger Waters

richard geere?

this

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU WITH THE BLOOD OF VIRGINS ALLACAZAM MUSHA MUHAMAGA

Read a book you intellectual manlet

Hurdur I believe in demons yet I call other people stupid!

I don't need to have accomplished anything to make that criticism. For example, do you have to be a professional chef, to criticize bad food? Do you have to be a professional footballer, to criticize a bad footballer?

hurrrrrrr no one has ever believed in satan, the entire concept of satanism is fake!

i don't claim to believe in this stuff, but i'm saying plenty of other people do, like what are you even arguing here

I've been browsing for years and I will tell you the easiest way to get rid of Sup Forums is to STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THEM.
>if you see someone make a politically charged comment on Sup Forums, ignore the politics. If you're replying for some other reason, just ignore the political aspect

>for god's sake don't make something music related political yourself.

>regardless of left-wing or right-wing, just report any political comments you see. Even if everything music related they say is 100% productive and correct, report it for having political statement.

>if you see a political OP, sage the thread with a post like "kys OP" and report

>never reply, just report

And Sup Forums will leave. I promise. Sup Forums is only here to argue and discuss their theories. if you are anti-Sup Forums, you pull their attention. if you're pro-Sup Forums, you pull their attention. if you let commie fags post and talk their drivel but bash Sup Forums, you will definitely pull their attention. you just can't harbor left or right wing political discussion on this board at any time.

EXCELLENT thread

TERRIBLE post

You didnt even challenge my arguement, you just introduced new points.

>The best creative talent
citation needed

shitpost

I bet you think ending all wars would be beneficial. You have no clue what you’re talking about

Am I autistically face-blind or is there some resemblance here

lmao kill yourself

Only Pigs and Money were overtly anti-trump and honestly I thought they both were pretty fitting songs for it.

He put up poorly photoshopped images, trump quotes. It was over the top.