Confess

Confess.

I listen to sea shanties/seafaring music way more than I could possibly admit

I killed 3 men

I really, really, really like Anthony Fan/teen/o

I love my ukulele and I love playing it

I post here regularly & have never listened to a full song in my life.

i ate a big fat beef sandwich with mozzarella sticks and french fries in it

i post here regularly and I was born deaf

It's been over a decade, and I still don't understand Pink Flag by Wire.

one of my favorite MF Doom songs

>i post here regularly and I was born deaf
How lucky to you feel knowing you will never have to hear Gucci Gang?

i pretend i'm progressive and liberal, but actually i fucking hate minorities and secretly voted for trump.

I listen to albums based on how much i liked the cover art

I promised my best friend I'd never abandon him again, after I tried cutting him off because his drug habit was becoming too much. He got arrested for assault a week later. I don't think anyone else even knows he got arrested. He called me the night before, drunk, running from police, trying to get me to pick him up/rescue him, but I wasn't able to. i still cry about that sometimes. He sat in a cell that night, the police berated him. He called me again and he sounded stone sober, and terrified.
I think he's gonna get me killed, because he's insane. And I accept that, because that's what I chose. I see myself becoming more and more like him. I'm rude to people, I act out. I'm drinking, just like him. I used to be really nice, and passive. I'm completely unable to connect with another human as much as I can with him. I don't like other people.
Is this love?

nothing in my music library has been paid for

No sir, I did not like it and it ruined the earlier albums too since all I hear now is sounds that lead to BB'95.

write a rap about it and become an overnight success

then use the money to buy drugs and ruin everything

Have the image too.

recs? I like them too for some reason

Yes.

I've had a bass since I was 12 and I've only ever played it for stints of a week or two every few months. Getting good is still my biggest dream but my attention span is just too shit.

I've been learning ocarina and I haven't even tried to play a single Zelda song.

I think Death Grips is the greatest band of the 21st century.

big statement until you realize we're only 18 years into the 21st century. also they aren't/probably wont be but theyre pretty great

"Keep it on the one"
Just make the one at 8pm every Sunday night

I've come to the belief that psychedelic music mostly sucks. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find 60's garage bands who didn't try to go psychedelic once 1967 rolled around.

I don't know, it just feels like we're experiencing historic times with this band. It's been a wild 7 years, and their output has been incredible, one great album after the other. It's like they can do no wrong.

I have a feeling that they won't be forgotten anytime soon.

I enjoy listening to KKB.

keepin the balls empty

lmao

What did he mean by this?

I know for a fact I'm in the minority here, but it's a confession thread.

I would MUCH rather listen to lil pump than Drake, Future or even what kendrick is turning into.

Lil pump is just fun music, not trying to push some agenda or demand to be taken serious

how does it get away with it?

I've only ever paid for maybe 2 albums in my entire life, and they were only out of desperation
Also this

Im a semi-racist Sup Forums browser and i listen to beyonce

>drake
>pushing agends

i have never heard radiohead. i'm 27 years old and have listened to a lot of stuff but i don't even know what radiohead sounds like.

Recs?

The soynigga agenda.

The agenda was more directed toward kendricks "black uprising" theme, but I can't be fucked to put thought into my shitposts

feel ya. except i'm 26 and once heard bossa nova cover of creep from a local band.

I love bollywood music

Poo in lute

the beatles, the velvet underground, beach boys and anything of the sort is boring as fuck

I only listen to the Velvet Undergound because I am going out with a married woman.

Everyday I consider quitting music because of the fucking high learning costs here in Brazil. I truly want to create something great, but I gotta eat too.

>brazil
h-how did you know
fuck off FBI

what the fuck user

Some beatles stuff is great but a lot of it is quite repetitive and predictable. They were basically the One Direction of the generation. Except with talent.

I regularly go back and watch U2's 2002 superbowl performance because I like it so much

THERE I SAID IT.