How do you feel about Sloane Stephens, 2017 US Open winner?

How do you feel about Sloane Stephens, 2017 US Open winner?

>Serena Williams has a baby and is unable to compete
>another black woman comes in and takes it instead
Like pottery.

>those snow white palms

Post feet

I remember reading an article about 5 years ago claiming she would be the next big thing in bennis.

same article also said jerzy janowicz would be a top 10 player.

all blacks are actually white

GET WOKE NIGGA

I want her to put me over her lap and spank my bare bottom hard until I'm a sobbing mess

is that one of those articles that thought dmitrov would have 5 slams by now?

Only got this one.

why always germany

Happy for her. This is her first major, right? That's p good.

i couldn't give two shits about tennis but she's cute for a negress

why do you have to be a creep about it

Bennis sport only for rich fags. I hate bennis

>Another black woman

Great. Now it'll be another five years until women's tennis is worth watching

The lack of cute players is probably hurting women's tennis. It's not like people watch it for the high level of skill.

Having said that it is a sport famous for lesbians anyway so maybe Kournikova and Hingis were anomalies

It was a fluke. Everyone good choked hard.
Watch her win nothing again.

indifferent.

>women's sports

why does women's tennis get so much attention anyway?

Short skirts, panties and grunting

Why are there no elite black male tennis players?

Monfils probably would be if he actually tried and didn't dick around all the time.
There's also that other guy I forget who's name is, I think he's American. I think blacks just care more about being stylish.

Because black men think tennis is gay. A shame for them since they're the second most athletic race behind wetbacks if wetbacks weren't so tiny they'd dominate most sports.

A black man showing any kind of athletic talent is funneled into football or basketball immediately.

Also tennis is a rich man's game.

>why does women's tennis get so much attention anyway?
Because it's one of the few watchable women's sports. And I don't even mean just for seeing skin. I don't get why broadcasters keep trying to push women's football so hard, when there are other women's sports that are actually alright. Women's rugby is basically pre professional men's rugby, which is still watchable.

Arthur Ashe, Yannick Noah, James Blake, Tsonga, Monfils

Arthur Ashe

delpo?

Every time he tries he gets injured. I think that even if he was consistently serious about tennis, he wouldn't have made it.

>beaners are athletic

Nice bait.

Ashe is/was the only elite player on that list

>Suddenly I remember that Sloane Stephens is not some WTA-boardroom prototype. She's an unformed, hyperactive, outspoken kid, one who suffered a series of formative losses before she turned 16. Returning to the topic of gynecology, she asks me if I, too, got the Gardasil shots to prevent HPV infection. "My arm is so sore!" she cries, before adding that she's hoping her NuvaRing prescription will control the erratic periods that troubled her on tour last year. Stephens turns to Sock. "I didn't tell you I got the ring, did I?" She flashes her glittering smile and punches him affectionately.
>"Awesome," he croaks.

COLONIZED just like Serena