Why does kikebook have so many of these low quality jpegs on a white background with a caption?

Why does kikebook have so many of these low quality jpegs on a white background with a caption?

Is there some kind of global nigger RSS that keeps everyone in touch with this, the newest ghetto slang and rap music?

Because they don't know how to save an image. It's a screen cap of a screen cap and so on.

I am happy to see the black community promote monogamy.

WE

WILL

no longer surrender this country

ROCK

What the fuck is this nigger trying to say

to foreign interests

Whores are easy, finding a good female is hard.

That's what I understood

"real women are hard to come by" would be my guess

can someone explain to me how the woman is able to wear the crown with her afro? wouldnt it be on the very top?

Bitches are loose and plentiful, but a girl who saves herself and is "down" i.e. Nigger levels of smart, is worth sticking around and not bolting at the first pregnancy test

their are plenty of females, but a great one is rare to find

t.guy who went to a 80% black high school

I like that art style.

Wallpaper version when?

>both have crows

kangz and kweenz?

At first i thought he meant it was hard to find a woman with downs syndrome

one flag, under God

Kang Wiwuz III Dindu

God Bless

I've noticed this too. If the image doesn't look like its been corrupted then it has shitty hand drawn art in it.

The worst part is that people accept this terrible quality shit.

Ooga booga we wuz kangs

in most cases its forced to look that way so it looks more "natural" and you can't tell some business is trying to sell you something

Trust me I can tell from the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time

#HoldUp

>#Holdup

LETS MAKE THIS OFFICIAL

My life has been better without shitty facebook
Fuck social media in general.

It's probably a tiara, not a crown. A C shape instead of an O.

It's about time they made their favourite pastime a hashtag they could get behind.

>#Holdup

AYO

SO U BE SAYIN

WE

user...

WUZ

Neither of the things in that image are true for me