Was this ever a thing?

Was this ever a thing?

Or is it like the semi-popular kids trying to distance themselves from the autistic crowd after middle school?

>prussia/german empire
>habsburgs/austria-hungary

its the german realm

Transylvania is Central European

Fascinating

Yep. All Hungarian basin is. Rest of Romania is Southern European.

>Was this ever a thing?
I used to be a thing but it stopped being a thing when all the countries on the Eastern side expelled their Germans or ceased being ruled by Germans.

Central Europe=Germanophone Europe

>Orthodox Christians
>central European

that is a ripping yarn, Hagios Athanasios

The Germans left, but we magically switched our culture to something not resembling yours in any way, you mean? I didn't think Germans were so short-sighted.

Hmm

I already knew that even the Hungarians of Transylvania were Central European in religion, but what you posted only proves that your people are 100% EASTERN Orthodox.

I'm not Romanian, I actually just found that interesting that even with a vast amount of Romanians in between, the Hungarians still kept the religion

The Orthodox Church was never big on proselytism. See: the west of the Ukraine, where Eastern Catholicism is still alive & well even 350 years after the death of old Poland and subsequent Russian rule.

Were the Low Countries part of the Germanosphere?

saxons were settled in transylvania

Key word is
>were
not many left now, they were "encouraged" to leave in the 30s and 50s

Transylvanians are Catholic and Protestant

So you converted because of your delusion? Dmitriu, what will baba think? What will bata think? You'll be forbidden to tend the family sheep flock for life and take any more ciorba from the family ciorba-cazan!

>Dmitriu
Sounds slovenian

In Slovenian, it's Dimitrij or Demeter, cause we're 100% Deutsch und Westereuropaeisch, unlike you Slavo-Orthodox-Turks or whatever.

Oh well, it's hard to tell all these balkan languages apart

Can't speak for the rest of those cunts but here in Germany absolutely no one uses that term. We're western and Poland and the rest is eastern. Well except Austria, but otherwise 99% here would go by the old iron curtain divide

Kek

It was kinda like

>Central Europe
>Nordic Europe
>Atlantic Europe
>Eastern Europe
>Balkans
>Southern Europe

>he uses geographic nomenclature (cardinal directions) to describe anything but divisions based purely on geography
stop living in the cold war era grandpa
central europe = geographic centre and the surrounding areas that don't reach into definitive east/south/north