Thoughts on white Asians?

Thoughts on white Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f1pJjemkgoM
google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59307537e4b042ffa289e880/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russians?

They're alright, I guess. Wish they'd bully Poland some more.

unironically will be the death of white people

What makes you say that?

what do you think about this?
youtu.be/f1pJjemkgoM

whites and asians both have light features so the kids look good instead of when niggers and shitskins mix the kid just looks like the dark parent

I'm not an Asianboo or anything, I have no idea what you meant by this desu

No such thing as white asians.

Lol, no, that's really not the case.

thanks for transylvania

Quite literally every white nationalist dated Asians or has hapa kids

The white nationalist movement is infested with them and will be its inevitable downfall

Hapas almost ALWAYS look Asian

JESUS FUCKING GOD

Half asian women with the right genes are the ultimate master race.

why do you think all asians rook arike?

white nationalists are too turbo-loser to date lighter-skinned asians imo and settle for darker skinned jungle ones.

So their kids will look like Finns in the future?

Who is this?

thats cause jungle gooks are different from ordinary gooks

AOA?

*White girl mixes with anyone*
>You go Girl. BBC. Black Bucks! Arab men are handsome!
*White guy mixes with anyone*
>What a bunch of losers! They couldn't handle real women. Rejects
Like pottery.

No not really. White men mixing with Middle Eastern women is an impressive display of racial dominance. Asian women are easy and Blacks too low value.

Is it yuna?Its hard to say because arr look the same

doubt.jpeg

finns were descended from north-eastern/siberian peoples who are very distant to southern types. its like saying an arab mixing with a somali will create swedes (which it might in the future).

> White men mixing with Middle Eastern women is an impressive display of racial dominance

lol what

No clue. I'm not into kaypop, I just did a reverse image search.

what? my point was that the white nationalists have to literally get mail-order green card marriages.

most east asian girls marry up i've seen, ie they go for people in the top 30% income bracket and normie.

a lot of difference it will have

>Asian woman
Not impressive because easy
>Black woman
Not impressive because too low value
>Middle Eastern women
Difficult

no women are difficult if you are white

same for white women with other men

>Asian women are easy
Who cares. So you manage to marry some beta White slag instead of a thin Asian girl with an attractive body? What is the real accomplishment besides playing by someone else rules?

>tfw 1/4 Norwegian 1/4 Scottish 1/4 Chinese 1/8 Burmese 1/8 japanese

I swear I would look like a blonde haired blue eyed nazi soldier if you saw a white and black picture of me, except I have black hair and hazel eyes.

lel, everyone knows that white girls that go for Arabs and niggas are the lowest of the low quality. There really isn't this acceptance of such behavior you're imagining.

Well the ladies in this picture Have faces which make most men feel nauseous, but I suppose a hole is a hole.

this desu, if you're white dating you is an upgrade for any non-white. Doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl.

those are all SEA though can't you tell the difference

SEA in general are strange people and the most level-headed ones in the region are some sort of Chinese diaspora

Post someone famous that looks like you. Also, story?

You won't look as much of a hypocrite when you talk about being a white nationalist

Wtf is this shit? Guys read this garbage.

google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59307537e4b042ffa289e880/amp

Complicated, mom is half Scottish and half Norwegian, dad's mom was Chinese and dad was half japanese and half Burmese, the Burmese side is actually half English (English soldier and Burmese mother). I can't think of any celebrity that looks like me tho, but the only Asian features I have is black hair and kinda Asian eyes you can definitely tell I'm part Asian though. My jaw, my nose, my face structure looks very white

I think WN would be very specific about this because of their dogmatic views on racial hierarchy ...Like that they would only tolerate or justify this if they were Japanese or maybe Korean

>white asian

?????

corean models with dyed hair and colour contacts

>tfw no east aryan gf

>WHITE ASIAN
That skin tone is not average
When I was in high school, student who have that skin tone is only 20~30% of student

>tfw no traditional east german gf

Except they're not. The movement is infested with white guys with asian wives and hapa kids. And they defend this particular coupling very strongly. The level of denial of reality is quite hilarious.

That's a pretty big minority

reunification with east germany wasnt a mistake i see

God I swear Asians are being more niggers and niggers themselves
If I see another foreign Asian student in my university bleached to shit thinking they're superior to anything I'm gonna fucking rape 'em, don't care if male or female, they look the same either way

That's one AYYY LMAO looking bitch. Just another reason for not mixing with asians.

Lol, are you saying that Asians that come to Europe bleach their hair blonde to look more European?

they belong to BTC

hon hon hon
I'm a coldwaraboo so yes it was.

Yes they do

Asia actually loves traditional European aesthetics so I wouldn't be surprised.

These subhumans bleach everything, hair, skin etc.
They want to be white so bad, I don't know about other Germs (I'm hiding my power level ofc), but they're all chinks in my eyes, I don't care how "white" you are, because you aren't white

Of course they're chinks. It really is pathetic. I understand liking the aesthetics, but to ruin your skin and hair with harmful bleaching agents is just pathetic. Also the colored contacts always look creepy and dead, since their pupils don't change with the light intensity.

delet this

>those eyebrows
FUGLY

Lmao she even dyed her eyebrows.