Reggaeton duh

Happy Hardcore

oi
nyhc
beatdown hc
nola type of sludge

I like oi
t. soyboy

I love how soyboys will circlejerk over Black Flag and the Minutemen til the cows come home but somehow stuff like Cro-Mags and Leeway is just a step too far for them.

Yesterday i made a post about symphonic metal and got called soyboy :(

Symphonic metal is great, don't listen to those poser cucks
Only metal that is shit is nu-metal and stoner doom metal

wtf Cro-Mags fucking destroys!
in fact gonna blast some cro-mags now.

Right-Wing Hardcore Punk

cool. do you attend to shows?
idk, how even black flag has a pass with stuff like "slip it in".

I know right? Cro-Mags are like my favorite hardcore band, but so many soyboys shit on them. Like mayyyybe Age Of Quarrel gets a pass, but no one ever talks about Best Wishes. I love their metal stuff so much.

HAHAHAHA power metal is the soyest metal genre this side of nu-metal and atmospheric black metal.

>nu-metal
>soy

literally how?

Is shoegaze soy repellant?

hell yeah, i like the first one too.
But Best Wishes, Alpha Omega and Near Death Experience are fucking goooood.

...how soy are you?

only tfwnogf soys listen to soygaze

every single subgenre of metal is listened by pasty limp wristed 'men' who want to project masculinity

not really desu, most of us don't give a fuck.
if you think listening to X makes you more manly, you are doing something wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=kK49lhT-EHo

I like all of these yet get called a "soyboy"

Heavy Metal
Speed Metal
Thrash Metal
Hair Metal
Groove Metal
Nu-metal

Bro Country

Back in the early 2000s all my best friends were metalheads. People knew me as the guy who could rank every Metallica album; the guy with a full set of Iron Maiden shirts. Hell, I lost three teeth at a High on Fire concert. But nobody knew that, at that very same concert, I was humming Seether’s “Fine Again” to myself the entire time. I can’t keep this to myself any longer:

Nu metal rules.

I no longer feel ashamed to say I love Papa Roach, P.O.D., and even Limp Bizkit. They all rock just as hard as Slayer or Pantera or Judas Priest. Maybe even harder.

I’m not hiding anymore. And looking back, all of the reasons my friends hated nu metal never made any sense to me.

Oh, you hate nu metal because of the rapping? Fuck you! Rapping is good! Maybe that’s why rappers are rockstars now. We’d probably see more guitar solos in popular music if you hadn’t been so mean to Godsmack.

You say you hate some nu metal band because they have a DJ doing turntables during their show? Nope! DJs are fucking cool. Rock music is fucking cool! A DJ in a rock band? That must be the coolest thing in the world! THINK ABOUT IF GRANDMASTER FLASH TEAMED UP WITH RONNIE JAMES DIO AND REALIZE THAT IS WHAT LINKIN PARK IS.

I’ll admit the aesthetic of most nu metal bands wasn’t the coolest thing. I myself would sometimes stand, full of shame, in front of my bathroom mirror, turning my yankees hat backward for one sweet minute. But I still cannot believe my buddies would rag on how the guys from Korn looked but give passes to 40 different scandinavian bands with goofy satanic face paint.

Friends, it’s time to find a new target, because I won’t be standing idly by while you mock nu metal. Alien Ant Farm’s cover of “Smooth Criminal” is better than Michael Jackson’s original. Kid Rock is going to be a senator. Deal with it.

desu a lot of these genres have soyboys involved, I think it comes down to the bands themselves.

Soy repellents like Frank Zappa, Naked City, Slayer, Dragonforce (only the true unironic fans are non soys, the ironic fans are fucking gay and soy, Dragonforce slaps).

lol that's the ultimate soyboy catcher

I disagree, I know a lot of Soy's cannot stand Loveless. Shoegaze definitely is the fag catcher of genres though.

Can confirm, I prefer both of these genres when it comes to metal, as well as other stuff like Paramore and KKB

t. soyboy in denial

>soy repellant

Jesus this is so gay. Do beans really mean so much to you people?

You can tell that anyone who unironically posts the soy meme is an edgy kid from Sup Forums. The meme was forced by people who are insecure about their masculinity, and the only people who fit that description are either still in high school, or closet trannies.

top 40

Juke and footstep

This.

you know it

Soyboy started as a good criticism against that type of person but now it’s just another overused meme that lost its intended message because of the demographic that constantly keeps using it.

Anal Cunt is just taste repellent

t. Soyboy

I still do not know what this t. meme is either.

God this place is so lame nowadays. Whatever happened to REAL memes like shiggy diggy and why.jpg?

tfw you're afraid of a fucking bean

this

You're mentally retarded if you think most people who use "soyboy" have any interest in wether beans are healthy or not. It's just a good replacement for "cuck"