TRUMP BTFO

Trumpkins are NOT going to like this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/745662647463456768
inquisitr.com/3227012/trevor-noah-still-experiencing-dismal-ratings-for-the-daily-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=2PWSJH02krs
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying we don't get special MAGA sheets

this is nothing
all the late nights hosts in the past few days
HITLER ON STEROIDS
BIG ORANGE BIGOTRY FILLED HULK
HAHAHA DRUMPF
They've been calling him Hitler since like months ago.

I'm just going to assume (and pray) this isn't real.

Civil war 2 when, the leftist is clearly in full on you are with us or against us mode.

We should give them what they want.

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/745662647463456768

these pieces of shit put people in real danger when they do things like this.

Damn, the KKK is just everywhere, even though I've never seen any nor met any, they just be walking around in their ghost attire.

Meanwhile, Clinton IT guy Bryan Pagliano just invoked the fifth ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE TIMES evading questions in deposition today concerning Hillary's home server shit.

Typically we have libtards throwing out insults and labels, while Hillary is about to be roasted. This is priceless.

>people need to stop talking or I'm going to get violent and kill people
Trumpcucks, ladies and gentlemen

That's a good point. Has anyone ever actually met a KKK member?

"If you like Trump you're obviously a KKK member, trust me Goyim i'm just a Nigger-Kike :)"

For the everloving fuck, of course it turns out to be real. I don't know what I was expecting.

>Dems trying to backpedal from their KKK heritage

lol

>The Daily Nigger

lol RIP ratings

Strawman

@78169112
Not an argument.

I think he meant the opposite, faggot. Now these "peaceful" liberals have more of an incentive to lash out on trump supporters

looks like Im now a #nigger

how bad are they actually? Canceled when?

And the nightly show, who watches that wheezy unfunny racebaiting nigger on there?

Delete your account.

Noah "my ratings are shakier than a tremor" trevor

My grandfather was in the kkk according to my dad. Ol' Grandpa seems like an alright dude, though he did once sing a song about "nigger joe" whilst driving me around once as a kid.

And if you don't like Trump, you are obviously a radical islamic terrorist. Trust me hadji, I'm just an extra terrestrial alein.

>following brexit
>anyone who wants to control immigration better is also labeled le racist

at last i truly see

Pretty ballsy coming from the original kkk party

Meanwhile, in the real world outside the establishment left

inquisitr.com/3227012/trevor-noah-still-experiencing-dismal-ratings-for-the-daily-show/

Don't know the exact numbers but its so bad that its low ratings were front page news on Leddit TWICE

It puts a smile on my face to see the Left destroy itself.

They need new and better jokes.

agreed

also, checked

How exactly do you rate the show ? Online ?
I wanna rate it, because I've watched it and it's shit.

There are less then 8k members, so most likely not many people have.

Low ratings despite it being election season, sad.

It's the daily show, no one is going to see it, let alone like it.

Hilary is kkk but she doesn't wear hats.

Makes sense. I may have sometimes disagreed with Jon Stewart, but at least he was likable, had charisma, and pretended to be bipartisan. I have no idea why anyone would watch the show now.

Really makes you think...

y'all niggers should be used to this by now.

It's like they just ignore this happened.

nice digits finbro

You couldn't even fathom the level of anti-trump shilling in the US. Every single celebrity is stacked against him. The same thing happened to Romney in 2012 but it doesn't seem to have any effect on Trump.

or a communist faggot.

or A FUCKING LEAF

Ratings in this context means "How many people watch it"

low ratings mean nobody watches his show.

Holy shit you pussies really can't take a joke. You'll call someone a nigger, a shitskin, a chink, glorify the superior white race, and it's all fun and games as long as no one's making fun of you.

>Trevor Noah is of mixed Xhosa and Jewish ancestry on his mother's side while is father, Robert, is Swiss German.

Shut it down

that Trevor Noah is a really shitty comedian. Where the fuck is the joke?

kek

Dat ratins b RACIST!!!!

>It's another Trumpkins BTFO thread

I can't handle all this Trumphate! I'm starting to feel Trumpsad. I think I'm gonna go sit in the Trumpcorner and Trumpcontemplate my Trumpchoices. Trump... Trump...Tr..

t. trumpkin #6979767922

all politics aside tho he just isnt funny. jon stewart was actually a funny guy

I know plenty of active klan members. 2 of the nations most prominent chapters are near me in PA

sshhh don't mock them in their safe space

Idk I think he's funny. Maybe it's just cause you are white ;)

I wish people would stop comparing trump voters to the KKK.

We want nothing to do with the violent assholes making up the majority of Trump's voter base.

"majority" source faggot

im jewish and black tho

gangs kill more blacks in one year then the total lynched by the kkk in 80+ years, they also haven't lynched anyone in at least 40+ years. The one time I saw kkk sheets at a trump rally they were worn by black protestors trying to make trump look bad.

But yeah, let's paint them as the largest threat to black youth in the current year.

Fits the narrative.

keep falling for the idol worship propaganda in main stream media OP. brainwashed parrot

We already know that Trevor Noah had black privilege.

>Louis C.K. begs

Haha why am I not surprised.

kek

>never watch TV
>dog sit at mom's house
>turn on TV for first time in years
>ads for the show come on
>3 different jokes cut to different times in the show
>all either mention "black people" or "white people" and are incredibly cringeworthy

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

I like that that's the part you focused on, rather than the insinuation that I was a KKK member considering Trump voters to be too extreme.

Fpbp

>No guns and niggers vs CIS white males

It won't even be a war, it will be a slaughter

Oh look, it's Mr. "I'm funny because I'm a minority and if you don't think I'm funny then you must be racist"

Probably one of the most unoriginal faggots in the world, the shit I took this morning made me laugh harder than anything he's ever said.

Why would Trumpers wear Democrat clothing? Or do Democrats no longer cop to their own creation, the KKK?

I really like this kaffir, such a sweet handsome boy. But he needs better writers. Political satire becomes boring when it's to partisan.

Wow, doesn't Trevor Noah realize that insulting the KKK and not treating them with love and compassion will only make them more violent and angry? Everyone knows that criticizing an organization just encourages them to act more and recruit more members. That's just reckless behavior on his end.

>DUDE
>TRUMP IS KKK RACIST SUPER HITLER
>LMAO

I'm getting kinda sick of this meme.

Op BTFO forever and ever

Looks like making an affirmative action hire was a huge mistake. Doubt they'll learn anything from it though.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I remember thinking he was pretty funny when I saw him at a comedy club, although sadly opinion has dropped since he started with this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=2PWSJH02krs

Trevor Noah used to be funny. Then he went to USA and went full on libtard. Every fucking thing representing SA on an international stage turns into a disgrace

>Can't take a joke

It would help if one was made

Yeah, he was funny, but now he's a figure head, so he probably don't write much of the material.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

Remember when these shows made fun of both sides? Me neither.

Sharlto Copley.
Elon Musk.
Ilana Mercer.

>How dare you not argue my strawman!
Libtard logic everyone.

KEK LOUIS
THIS CANT BE REAL

OhMyGod! I'm #Hillaryforpresident now!

Pre-Obama they threw down good bantz, but then they hopped on Obango's diq and haven't seemed to get off since.

I will say, out of all of them, Stephen Colbert still has a special place in my favorite, and he's decent about attacking all sides.

So literally isis.

Shopped.