Final:

WSU-38, Boise-31 - OT

Post how your team did this week.

>pac12 after dark
every time

THE SHITTY OF BOISE

Based fucking Wazzou

What a good game! That screaming coug had some big titties

How far will Ohio St drop in the rankings now?

>
Gunna need a webm of that senpai.

Nobody will even acknowledge that the season is already over.

plenty of time for a field goal

10th for quadruple OT

pullman girl's

Wazzu makes me go "Wahoo!"

They'll be #6.

Falk is getting chained up under the pirate's bed tonight, isn't he?

They will drop to seven or eight.

>the year is 2040
>Minnesota has stolen coaches from every directional school on the map

Tonight proved how good they are against a playoff caliber team. They will still receive first place votes and stay at #2.

MEMEY WILKEKS

Boise wins 34 - 31 in regular time

No kidding. Also just for the funny reaction of the dude next to her, with the perpetual extreme scream face.

i fucking hate todd graham and our offensive line

Son of a bitch. That game was the upset i was looking for.

The ball will get struck by lightning before it goes through the uprights.

pic is for you btw

DRAGON ON 3RD AND 37

Probably 7. Will end the season in the 20s desu.

God bless
>Sooners

Don't worry. I was #1 in the whole Sup Forums group after week 1. You won't beat me by the end.

>The absolute state of my school

WHO THE FUCK CARES THO DRAGONS BABY

>Richard Lagow tears OSU's secondary apart with 410 yards and 3 TDs (before throwing 2 late picks when they were in desperation mode)

>Gets benched today against VIRGINIA after going 3/10

>Mayfield essentially perfect in the 2nd half and had a better day than he did against UTEP

>JT Barrett is awful and they will be lucky to score 14 points against good defenses

Why was OSU supposed to be good again?

>BOISE ISNT EVEN A STATE
BTFO

>a new logo for like the 6th year in a row

Was Cozard paid off?

are the linemen our problem? a thousand ded qbs last year and manny has been beaten like michael vicks pit bulls so far this year

They have a good D-line I guess?

ASU hasn't been good since Pat Tillman.

I couldn't find the password to get into the group so I can't beat you now. In that group anyway.

>101-1

>Boise State

please let this go to OT

it's a throwback you celery

It was "spee."

>and it looks like every bad 90s spring break tattoo

>Mfw (((sportswriters))) will find a way to keep Pedo State above SC in the AP poll

Louisiana Tech had a 3rd & 93, could be worse.

I swear to fuck if that was a fumble td.

has a player ever seriously injured himself by running into a bench on the sideline? it seems so close to happening all the time

also wazzu is still going to find a way to lose this in true coug fashion

fucking how, also ASU converted

Formerly chuck

We Are Houston (I realize this is Marshall)

I guess if my Wildcats are going to have a 2 win season, they may as well have the dignity to allow Houston to have a cool moment before doing so.

you're located in los angeles and complaining about jews?

Wish granted my son.

To be fair, they won a rivarly game by 19 and actually blew out the MAC team they played..

And I fucking hate PSU. Not sure you can really jump them considering they've looked fine against both opponents they've played.

still time for people to die

todd graham hopefully desu

-90 yard fumble

twitter.com/HailStateFB/status/906706174652928001

Fumble.

come on cougars I want to see an undefeated apple cup

FREE FOOTBALL LADS

Boise State is 101-0 in the last 101 games they've led by 21 in the 4th quarter.

Just hand over the cup already, dumb faggot doggo.

Tell your little brother I said Hi

>yfw it happens again

youtube.com/watch?v=6s0c8Xik58A

>Reminder that Dan Hawkins literally had the best job in FBS and didn't get to enjoy anything that the built.

you're going to get blown out for the third year in a row

OT OT OT OT OT

washington state is 100-0 in the last 100 games they've led by at least 1 at the end of regulation

No school has been fucked over more by (((pollsters))) than State Penn, they're just a great team this year.

>praying
I'm sure "God" will get right on your plea for a victory
never mind the poor people affected by Harvey and Irma
pray for your fucking football game

>rivalry game
Means nothing, you could argue we just won a rivalry game, except ours was against a ranked team and it was by the same margin basically
>MAC team
You're not trying to compare Akron to WMU, are you?
>Looked fine
Be that as it may WMU and Stanford is clearly and objectively stronger than Akron and Pitt. Regardless of our struggle against WMU we won both games by over two scores and that's what counts

If you knew your CFB history, you'd know that Penn State often got breaks in the '70s and '80s.

youtu.be/d3rFPxh6dMw

>we will never get a game like this again

That fedora is on too tight, want me to rip it off for ya?

This!

>Dan Hawkins

Remember when Colorado hired him, he completely shit the bed there, and everyone found out that Chris Peterson was the real genius behind Boise's rise? I do.

Five wasted years... and it took blowing a 28-point lead in the 4th quarter against Kansas of all teams because he wanted to get his son the school passing record for him to get fired.

>tfw in triple overtime the cougs throw a double reverse flea flicker and toss it back to Leach on the sideline who puts on a helmet , runs onto the fieldand dives over a defender into the endzone, before being carried away to the lockerroom to have his pick from the cheerleaders for the nights conquest of love

That would be incredible. The tension throughout the state would be magnificent.

>Florida being left out of all the cfb fun

PSU started ranked higher. You're not jumping them when they haven't struggled.

have they tried shooting a hurricane? UM hurricane players got shot and couldn't move anymore

I dont understand why you want to be on defense first

I think you need to reread the post. The next closest team has only won 70 in a row when leading by 21 or more in the 4th. Not exactly a forgone conclusion.

>You're not jumping them when they haven't struggled.
Who gives a fuck? They haven't struggled because they're playing high school teams. At this point USC is a proven contender with quality wins, PSU is not. End of story.

Try watching an easier to understand sport then. ALWAYS go on defense.

>mfw I realize that dog is prob ded by now

Because then you know whether you can kick or have to go for it if you make it to 4th down.

Because if you stop them, you only need a FG to win.. If you hold them to a FG, you know a FG will send it to double OT or a TD will win. If they score a TD you can go for 2 and the win if you wanted. If you get a interception/fumble returned for a TD you win.

How do you not understand?

pulling for pac12 to lose just shitposting

>only made it five games in the CFL
>is coaching UC Davis now

I'm sure his shitty little son has a job on the coaching staff, too.

>go on defense
>offense doesn't score
>kick a field goal
>win

Its not like the NFL where first score wins. Both teams get a chance.

They have like 4 undefeated seasons without a share of the championship and Ki-Jana Carter was the biggest Heisman snub ever.

Leach has to be rocking a 10 incher

That seriously looks like something /k/ would try.

based leach

That's the Art Briles Story.

Corrupt coach. Fail in CFL. Shitty son is a shit coach.

They play who's on the schedule fucknut. If USC desreves to be higher they will be when it matters. PSU will struggle against Big Ten teams and lose to OSU/Michigan etc. That's when you jump them assuming USC keeps winning and looking like the better team. No reason to jump them right now.

>Washington State has no Tight Ends

Is this some kind of gimmick, or coincidental?

Leach actually packs an average 5.7 incher. Sorry, I measured.

that's why

>Mike Leach
>coincidence

CONFISCATE THEIR HELMETS