Other urls found in this thread:

perspectiveapi.com/
youtu.be/v9RtPFhWt2M
youtu.be/xgp4uhVDzmA
instagram.com/nalina.wahby/
youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christians#Israel
terrasanta.net/tsx/articolo.jsp?wi_number=4867&wi_codseq= &language=en
npr.org/2017/08/02/541197515/thousands-of-syrian-refugees-to-return-from-lebanon
youtube.com/watch?v=F_gYwYVNDII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2nd for cute Mauritanian princess

>thread made and posted before bump limit
mods please autosage

God I thought this general is supposed to be dead.
stop making these threads or make them in /bant/ if you want.

>Turks aren't whi-

Meanwhile you can fuck off to your hentai quarantine zone, faggot

>no hijab
Kemalism was a mistake

wtf, I love UAE now!

namefagg please

>these morrocan gentlemen pass by you speaking in loud moroccon darja and laughing at you
What do you do?

>Turks aren't whi-

fuck

HAHAHAHAHA

$78170314

>Turks aren't whi-

>ask what their routine is
and to reach that body fat % they either killed their mom or practiced sunna fasting
I don't see another way

kys already

soon enough

>YouTube keeps deleting my faved nasheed vids
not gonna end well lads

>Not downloading them
What did Allah mean by giving you this low intelligence

I did, I put them on my PC and phone but it still pisses me off.

File a complaint for religious discrimination

it's just the beginning
perspectiveapi.com/

really charges up the ol circuitry

Can I move to Syria pls ? I don't want to live in this shithole anymore I think I might kill someone because of the constant, unrelenting faggotry I witness everyday. This is torture, it's like it's aimed to drive me nuts.

literal faggotry or metaphorical one?
either way you're very welcome.

>don't want to live in this shithole
>france
>shithole
why do you have to hurt me like this

What the fuck are you even saying? Are you about to go all durka? Just fucking chill out and enjoy the things that would get your ass beat in whichever shithole your parents came from.

man those 2nd gen immigrants are a lost cause.

Literal faggotry doesn't bother me as much since I can look somewhere else, but this ? This kind of shit is what will be used to tell us how to talk, what to like and what to think. Not hurting every faggot's feelings is the new religion now.

Indeed.

i would take a lifetime of that for a single day out of this shithole.

1st gen here m8.

What's durka about bitch slapping some annoying cunt ? If anything it should be considered community service

If you look like me we MIGHT be onto a possible arrangement

>1st gen
That's even worse, you should've known what you were getting yourself into

>1st gen here m8.
then go back to your moma you 12 year old naggy piece of shit

Hey /mena/ i always wondered:
How did you stumble upon Sup Forums?
What year was that?
What was your first board?

i'll start:
in 2009/2010 i started reading about origins of *nonymous and i followed it back to Sup Forums
i thought i was going to become a 1337 hacker. now im just a hack

commit sodoku

tfw searching up druze in israel and found out some of them can pass for white

youtu.be/v9RtPFhWt2M

youtu.be/xgp4uhVDzmA
instagram.com/nalina.wahby/

how prevalent are arab girls that can pass for white?

>how prevalent are arab girls that can pass for white?
honestly most of them, in damascus at least.

polish weeb steam friend of mine showed me Sup Forums back in 2007

perfect.
just perfect

I was a pre-teen. You guys keep trying.

same here, I don't know what meme I stumbled uppng. It was either desu, Sparta or Shoop Da Whoop. Something like that, that's how I discovered Sup Forums
Since I liked reading manga at the time I migrated to Sup Forums and Sup Forums, then discovered better boards like /tg/, Sup Forums, /out/, /trv/, /fit/ and /diy/. I only come here and on Sup Forums to shitpost.

She CLEARLY isn't Arab.

>How did you stumble upon Sup Forums?
Le creepypastas
>What year was that?
What was your first board?
Sup Forums

Btw How you doing alive

im fantastic

Well?

is that, um, what they call a rhetorical question ?

aids

>no one czechslovaks your tripz

Checked

grazie bb je taime bizou bizou bizou

I'm interested in a girl that I can't see before september, she's the one who started flirting with me and is showing more than jut interest.
O' the other hand I'm actually fucking on a regular basis with someone else and am even more interested in a third girl.

Just wanted to spit that out.

>Drapeau français
stopped reading right there

>2017
>cucks still havent developped polygamy
I mean are you even trying mate

have children with all three

>having children
Yeah, no.

>polygamy
I'm against marriage, so polygamy is just stupid imo. I'm polyamorous though.

*tips*

This can't be real.

>no mariage
>no children

so do you call this literal or metaphorical faggotry ?

>no children
>against marriage
a-are you wh*te?

Allah aids this sheikh.

tfw no Arab gf

Stop.
Edgy kid in the year above me told me about it. Curiosity was too much and I ended up visiting.
>What year was that?
2010/2011
>What was your first board?
Sup Forums and /x/

>tfw your girl crush is getting married

I will forever be a faggot won't I

why aren't you a commie yet user?
youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0
pics?

Lebanon is Christian. Ethnically cleanse all mudslimes.

>sectarian retard
hey motherfucker, we have bigger problems to deal with

Nah, fuck off muzzie. Mudslimes are a scourge in Lebanon. They have degraded it into a third-world shithole. I'd unironically ally with the Jews over Mudshits anyday. At least they can maintain a functioning third-world country. Fuck off Hizboshit retard. Anthony and Sarah, not Mohammed and Fatima.

first-world*

Meanwhile what do Muzzies do in Lebanon? Blow shit up, implement their shitty Sharia law onto others. The Christian areas in Lebanon are the most developed and educated.

Sarah is a muslim name too dumbfuck

>ir*nian

Piss off faggot. Nobody cares about your third-world opinions. Get your faggot muzzies and palis ouy of my country.

Fact: Christian Arabs in Israel are the most educated and prosperous ethnicity (even beating out the jews.)

>Christian Arabs citizens of Israel are one of the most educated groups in Israel. Maariv has described the Christian Arabs sectors as "the most successful in education system",[47] Statistically, Christian Arabs in Israel have the highest rates of educational attainment among all religious communities, according to a data by Israel Central Bureau of Statistics in 2010, 63% of Israeli Christian Arabs have had college or postgraduate education, the highest of any religious and ethno-religious group.[48][49] Christian Arabs also have one of the highest rates of success in the matriculation examinations per capita, (69%)[50] both in comparison to the Muslims and the Druze and in comparison to all students in the Jewish education system as a group,[49] Arab Christians were also the vanguard in terms of eligibility for higher education.[49] and they have attained a bachelor's degree and academic degree more than Jewish, Muslims and Druze per capita.[49]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christians#Israel

Meanwhile Mudslimes remain backwards as fuck and act worse than niggers.

>hi*boshit launch rockets at israel
>get btfo in the process
>BAAAAWWW MUH ZIONIST AGGRESSION ALL ARABS NEED TO UNITE AGAINST ISRAEL

Go set off a car bomb you dumb fucks.

Friends I used to play WoW with back in the day showed it to me
>What year was that?
2010 or 2011
>What was your first board?
Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I regret ever venturing out of either.
Baal you got a steam account by chance?

ye fuck off maronite sandnigger
it was you who murdered dany chamoun and william hawi for power
mar*nites are divisive big nosed kikes that suckle on the tit of the west and syria and then cry about muh ebil mudslimes when they're the ones constantly stabbing us orthodox in the back
i'd trust a based shiite or alawi over a maron*te subhuman

Relax habibi. Curb your autism a bit please, Arabs do enough fighting in real life let Sup Forums be a place of peace and shitposting.
I do friendo. Not a big game player but I use it to play Mount and Blade.

gp (good post)

Sure thing m8. Enjoy perptually being a third-world shithole getting cucked by p*lis and sy*ians. Keep crying about muh jews and launching rockets at them then crying like a little bitch when they retialiate and destroy your asses. The problem is always Mudslimes, Christian Lebs living in Israel are the most educated and law-abiding citizens, they don't blow up a bus, stab civvies and IDF soldiers. Visiting Jew and Christian friends in Israel I am amazed how Christians can integrate flawlessly and
live amongst Israelis with no animosity or porblems. Mudslimes are the problem. Fuck your garbage religion. Jews > Muzzies any fucking day. Mudslimes have ruined the image of Arabs forever.

@78185730
>Get your faggot muzzies and palis ouy of my country.
Your country is the United States, not Lebanon, as made apparent by your flag.
Also you should learn to spell proper English. It's sad when someone like me who's first language isn't English knows it better than you.
What's your username? I'll add you, as I'm not going to go on Sup Forums after I go back home next week, and we could still watch movies and stuff if I ever decide to stop coming here permanently.
good posts

>hurr he made a typo I win

Sad!

It's stupid so I don't want to publicly post it. What's yours?

Lol no worries. Mine is DongerSquad

Which one are you?

what makes you think i hate jews or israel my white fecesnician friend ?
i've always longed for peace
it's not achievable though as of today because of your sunnigger allies

There's more than one? I didn't know multiple people can have the same username lol.
Here's my avatar pic

I really, really hate muzzies. I was born in Beirut. They're spilling over into Christian areas like Zahle thanks to all the rapefugees and ruining it. Less and less restaurants for example serve pork ribs and alcohol because they force their shitty values onto non-muzzies. As the Christian population dwindles, the country becomes an even bigger shithole.

>ethnically cleanse muslims

ahh yes american education where religion is apparently a ethnicity

How will gommunsim gonna do anything about it?

The Secular* areas in Lebanon are the most developed and educated.

I should mention that I'm almost never on steam, since I only play one game properly and the rest half assed.
>2017
>still being shitian and mudslime
>not worshipping El and his children
baka

>it's not achievable though as of today because of your sunnigger allies
Congrats you're a pawn of the kuffar

>I should mention that I'm almost never on steam, since I only play one game properly and the rest half assed.
No worries m8. I just wanted a way for us to keep in contact in case either of us stop coming here.

XDDDDD
>As the Christian population dwindles
stop falling for Sup Forums memes dumb sectarian brainlet
terrasanta.net/tsx/articolo.jsp?wi_number=4867&wi_codseq= &language=en
>thanks to all the rapefugees and ruining it.
they're going back, dummie
npr.org/2017/08/02/541197515/thousands-of-syrian-refugees-to-return-from-lebanon
seriously, you should stop eating up crap from dumb nigresses like brigitte gabriel
almost all my shi3i friends here eat burgers with bacon and chug beer with me at pepo's in saida
stupid diasporal lesser-human, i understand you're desperately seeking an identity and sympathies from your Sup Forums buttbuddies
i bet you've never even been in beirut (my blessed diverse city)
you and people in your likes wanting to dwell in your perpetual sectarian butthurt and not wanting to come as one as a united nation is the reason this place is a shithole
i fuck maronites and maronite women btw :DDDDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=F_gYwYVNDII

what shithole part in Beirut you lived in? literally in damascus you can find bars and restaurants that serve pork without trouble

this
i wish maronite mountain niggers would just stay in their caves like the apes they are

haha, maronite untermensch absolutely defeated he ran off like wow
hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog

Christian arabs get a fuckton of funds, that's why they are "one of the most educated groups".
Not because of their stupid cuckold of religion.

This gave me three Braincancers in my testicular region.

tell me more

This. Death to Hezboniggers.

>Christian arabs get a fuckton of funds,
Just as the whole state of Israel and most jews.

>get aid/funds which accumulate to 1% of Israel's GDP
>have to spend 70% - 80% of it on US goods/weapons
>if broken down and given to the Israeli citizens (which it isn't) it would come to $475 per person per year, which is less than half of Israel's minimum wage
I wouldn't call that a fuckton of funds.

Correct

>fund make 1% of GDP
That's a fuckton. A real fuckton.And it's most like.
I'm not talking about US military aid. Germany pays them for muh yolocasut. All those private jewish investors donating to them etc.

Israel lives on Benefits.