Putin’s Russia is a poor, drunk soccer hooligan

bostonglobe.com/opinion/2016/06/21/putin-russia-poor-drunk-soccer-hooligan/0HjzEzAUT4J58guK170F0H/story.html

Why you hate Russia faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2016/06/07/surprisingly-russias-demographics-are-still-improving/
youtube.com/watch?v=WhbMj50rHMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why did you start a local civil war in Marsaille?

We war with NATO army that dressed as england fanats.

>Why you hate Russia

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinese or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other amiable characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and they are all out sons-of-bitches, barbarians, and chronic drunks.

we intend to start race war in urop so that muslims and jews can finally be purged out of existence
you should be thankful to us

I dont you gopnik, actually totally the opposite of that. am in relationship with a girl from Novosibirks.You russians are blessed with blodniki .

You made me sad.

>Putin’s Russia is a poor, drunk soccer hooligan

He may be a hooligan but one thing he isn't is poor.

Many of the things in the article are outright lies. I can't believe the comments section.

The Russians are mongols. They are Slavs and a lot of them used to be ruled by ancient Byzantium. From Genghis Kahn to Stalin, they have not changed. They never will and we will never learn, at least, not until it is too late.

Average salary in Russia - 200$ per mounth.

Where lies?

The Russian life expectancy is not decreasing.

forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2016/06/07/surprisingly-russias-demographics-are-still-improving/

In Russia bad medecine and most people has died at auto-crash. I think that average life in Russia really go on shortly.

Fun fact: Russian male life expectancy is literally Africa tier. There are no other countries in the world where men live 10 years less than women except former USSR. There is much to improve.
youtube.com/watch?v=WhbMj50rHMw

It's the cucking Boston Globe. I love you guys, you're based as fuck

Google translate has no translate this and i do not understand you.

>Why do I hate Russia

a number of reasons

Russia is great

What numbers?

This is since the Russians invaded Ukraine. Since then censoring has much increased, likely the cooking of statistics increased as well. You should know theses bad statistics are additionally as cooked as the Russina doping tests.

1. Estonia SSR
2. Latvia SSR
3. Winter War
4. Rape of Berlin
5. Stalin's Gulags
6. Putin
7. Crimea
8. Lada
9. Chernobyl
10. Shootdown of KAL 007
11. Shoot down of Kaleva (OH-ALL) in 1940
12. Narva. Ruskies ruined a beautiful city.

>Russia is a threat to world peace they must be destroyed
>Russia is weak and pathetic they must be destroyed

Fuck I hate kike tactics they are so revolting.