How can we fix USA?

How can we fix USA?

You can't.
My people have slipped dangerously close to the edge and no one is blinking.

Our best bet is to find all like minded people, regardless of color, and start our own empire.

Why the fuck would the average American even care about what Britain does with its immigrants.

It really seriously doesn't effect anyone that isn't in the buisness of working with British companies or angsty teens on a Portuguese wall painting forum.

> immigrants
> Brexit
Nuclear holocaust when

>a QUARTER of americans know what brexit is

that's a pretty fucking decent amount of people, what a sorry excuse for journalism

People are uninformed in general, add to that the fact that Brexit doesn't directly affect us and it isn't surprising

>Brits have a choice of being retarded or not being fucking retarded
>While being retarded anyway
Ermagerd I care so much. Our future parking lots are uncertain of how they'll spend their limited time.

Tfw I learned about brexit on Sup Forums

The thing is that we simply don't care.

Britain hyped Scottish independence and nothing happend, same with UKIP, nothing happened.
They're a joke.

>Republicans for remain

Cucks

Were busy dealing with an extremely important election this year.

>implying this is a problem
Notice how most of the Americans who stick their noses into it are doing so expressly with the intent of making things worse for your countries in the name of self interest.

The funny thing is that Republicans of all fucking people support remain. It's a little scummy to tell someone to make a deal that you yourself wouldn't make, and indeed, there exists absolutely no fucking way for the federal government to surrender the sovereignty of our country to a larger body. There is not a single republican who would be ok with us joining, if it were our country.

i learned about it from NPR

I asked my mother if she'd heard about brexit. She watches the news everyday here.

She didn't. She also didn't know what the EU was either.

No foolies

I don't say this to be mean, but your average American does not give the slightest shit about any part of the world that isn't in the US. They would have difficulty finding the UK on a map, they might not even know what the EU is or even that it exists.

I'm rooting for you Brexiters myself, but I doubt very seriously anyone for miles in any direction from where I'm sitting right now even knows what that means.

You seem mighty concerned about Israel's well-being though

cuckservative politicians probably would be but republican voters would absolutely support a brexit if they watched based boris give his speech.

You got me there. Though again, your average American probably couldn't find Israel on a map or articulately explain why they are our "greatest ally".

news here is not that US citizens don't know about some brit referendum
but that republicans are more likely to remain. Is this expected? remain = big government?

>How can we fix USA?
USA needs to fix itself.
Also, CNBC. Not really a good news source. I would not believe anything they say about republicans, or democrats, or even about how water is wet.
I miss the days of, "Just the facts man, Just the facts."

>Brexit isn't at least partially motivated by EU refugee quotas and British people wanting to control immigration

We secede.

HA