TEXSUCCESSION GENERAL : REMEMBER THE ALAMO EDITION

ITT: Proud Texans, leaders of American Culture, and the last Saviors of Freedom disscus why The Reublic of Texas is the best Texas. Feel free to add more news articles, stories, pics/vids of Texas, artwork, history, etc to be added to future threads.

VAQUEROS WELCOME; SPICS NEED NOT APPLY

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I make no more calculations expect to spend my life here. Rich or poor, here I expect to remain permanently." Stephen F. Austin

NEWS
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/20/texas-nationalists-keeping-close-tabs-on-impeding-brexit-vote.html

sputniknews.com/us/20160622/1041766864/brexit-texas-referendum.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2014/08/01/texan-ranchers-hunt-daily-illegal-immigrants-260489.html
thinkprogress.org/immigration/2014/02/25/3325951/texas-chris-mapp-slur-shoot/
sputniknews.com/us/20160622/1041766864/brexit-texas-referendum.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beaumont here

We had lots of rice farmers and shrimpers here. Thanks to legal immigration of the Vietnamese and imports of rice the industries has been destroyed over the last 30 years and locals have found themselves out of work.

Support from North Carolina, let's recreate the confederacy.

God bless our states.

Im sorry to here that, coastal cities are always the first to go to immigration.

Why not move west?

If Texas was to leave I wonder which states would be the first to join. Texas is an economic powerhouse.

I work in another industry. It's just sad to see though.

Texit when?

if this shit happens I'm moving to Texas

Arizona because they are mini Texas, and Louisiana for food and because it would be cruel to leave them with only Mississippi as a neighbor.

Fuck off, we're full.

Texas confirmed #1 State

guess I'll have to go and rope enough niggers until there's room then

wylie here, let's do this thing

Texas has literally the worst drivers in this country.

The stars at night are big and bright
Deep in the heart of Texas
The prairie sky is wide and high
Deep in the heart of Texas

texas is all talk, no action.

your gun laws are average at best.

fuck your secession, it'll never happen; you have no balls.

If yall are so great, then what the fuck is up with all the hillary support? You're turning Texas into a swing state with your cuckery. Sc master race.

>Beef BBQ

hahaha no we just have places to go and things to get done. Life is finite user

All these American flags

>yfw Texit
>yfw this leads to the collapse of the federalist's US and we return to working together as separate states as our founders intended

I left out the face because it will never happen.

the mexicunts and nigs

dont you have some goats to fuck ackmed?

>texas is all talk, no action.
Someone needs to take a course on Texas History.

its all the mexicans they import dumbass. we need that wall ASAP

>literally eating swine
enjoy those brainworms faggot

the votes gets higher and higher every year. I would honestly say 30-50 years time maybe less who fucking knows, its a crazy ride

just give it time user, you will wish you were in texas when the world goes to shit

I liked Austin. Other cities weren't very good.

How could you forget whataburger in that image

that's like the most texas thing about texas

It's on the constitution.

Trump could be our God Emperor if we seceded.

everyone was hardcore in 1840, texas was not exceptional, and they are nothing but pussies now. i spent 11 months there in basic training and tech school. nothing but faggots and fatass niggers and spics.

i'm in Idaho, a true red state with good gun laws and badass militias. also we have actual wilderness and tough living, unlike those prairie niggers in south central US.

nice plains, niggers. you'll be a blue state by 2020 because you're too much of faggots to shoot the wetbacks.

Port Arthur here.
yeah its pretty shit, had a few Viet friends growing up all their parents where shrimpers, always had their kids wearing expensive designer clothes.

moving to Beaumont or groves soon, too many blacks and Mexicans in my current area

Throw out some of the spics then and make room for white americans

> because you're too much of faggots to shoot the wetbacks

Ranchers and vigalants happily kill mexican and dumb their bodies back across the border. If they dont then the spics just kills they livestock and raid for supplies. They find mass graves occasionally but keep it on the low. Its a texas pasttime to shoot at spics

newsweek.com/2014/08/01/texan-ranchers-hunt-daily-illegal-immigrants-260489.html

thinkprogress.org/immigration/2014/02/25/3325951/texas-chris-mapp-slur-shoot/

trust me user, the time is coming. Middle america is to be the last bastion for whites.

>implying
If you're driving to enjoy the fucking scenery you can keep your ass in the far right lane.

We could just take over new mexico pretty easily. Newazas when?

deployed 0231 fuckboy

Apparently everyone on pol has never heard of 'traveling' before or 'visiting other countries'.

It's like the morons here who think the Japanese and Korean posters are actual Asians lol.

Bunch of morons on this board.

In and of itself? You think in the event of a Texas secession the US would allow anyone to trade with an independent Texas? You must be retarded.

No shit.

I remember less than a decade ago with Texas were busy jerking off to Old Glory because Murika and Bush.

>my tax dollars pay for someone to shitpost on Sup Forums in Afghanistan

if it was a peaceful succession, obviously if it was Civil War 2 then no

>Because the Articles of Confederation worked so well.
>tfw you're a faggot.

>TEXSUCCESSION GENERAL : REMEMBER THE ALAMO EDITION

Can we come too, Senpai?

Damn right! God Bless America!

Not even if it's peaceful. The US would have all the power - military, economic, political. They'd block every trade deal. We'd end up having to trade with North Korea, another international pariah.

And, in the event of another Civil War, the US would crush Texas. They have an entire army, we have untrained white trash with delusions of grandeur.

The South Is Rising Again!!

I came to Austin from California 6 years ago. I've never had a car with air conditioning this whole time. Can I be honorary Texan?

In the event of a "Texit" and "Floridexit," you think the US would let us keep their toys? National Guards would be nationalized and taken by the US military before there would be a vote. All assets, gone.

The south will rise again is not a meme

>I am a poorfag commiefornian here for my Neetbux

All non-property owners have to go back

ITT: Reddit style circlejerk

>The south will rise again is not a meme

You're right. It's a joke.

>not understanding that a shift is popular view of Texit would be because the U.S. is crippled and has been weakened severely
>not understanding where the U.S. is headed in 10-15, especially if Clinton is elected

its like your not even thinking user

>What is a general/discussion thread?

Mississippi is joining we are literally bitches to every state we border we really only export crippling depression and meth but we have those gambling boats.

what state are you from user, i sense major butthurt

>Probably Oklahoma

Waco, TX, you fuckwit.

And it's general disgust. Any state thinking about repeating the mistakes of the past is purely fellating their own cock not thinking like a rational fucking human being.

Sup Forums's apocalyptic predictions have never once come true.

Waco here.

I look around and I see what the founders of our great nation saw before the revolution. We need to take out state back before it's too late for us to have a future.

I'd only want to secede if Trump doesn't win.
If he wins I'd want to be in America or a country that won't have any conflict. But if Shill wins, and she'll probably vote fraud her way to the top, I'd rather get the fuck out of America before the illegals flood in from the south.

The only thing gayer than Texas is sucking an actual dick.

did you live in Waco when that shit went down? Do you hate the Feds like real Texans or are you bootlicking faggot.
I am not talking about an apocalyptic scenario, the world is changing user

You realize if you faggots seceded you'd just become part of Mexico within a generation. You're already demographically fucked and super hispanic.

You must be one of those foreigners from Yankeeland

D-do you accept spaniards in Texas?

Texas will be a blue state within one generation, but I'm curious, does Texas do a better job than California in assimilating its Hispanics? If not, then you're fucked Texas.

They accept a lot of your Mexican hermanos, Paco.

build the wall paco

Not an argument

I agree, I just support Texan Nationalism. Trump's wall would be incredible for Texas. I hope i see the day that the wall is built.

I agree user. Its time that we take back our state. God bless Trump, and God Bless his wall

There has always been Mexicans in Texas. We accept everyone without being liberal fags about it.

Except dykes and faggots, and black people.

We already have way to many

If Hillary wins we need to secede.
Then we build walls all around.

They are not my hermanos, buddy. Also I'm rich, would that help me live in glorious Texas?

Vaqueros are welcome, just buy alot of property in west texas and live the comfy life

Oklafaggot here, annex us when you secede? :^)

Move if you want to move to Texas. Make your own decisions you sissy European.

Your picture is missing something.

Move to another state if you're rich. Texas weather is absolute shit during the summer, and property taxes are high, even higher than Commiefornia. The only major Texas cities that are cool are San Antonio and Austin. Fort Worth/Dallas and Houston is just a bunch of soulless urban sprawl with terrible weather.

read the last statement on the constituion in first picture

This. I'm a Floridian but I'm willing to give Trump a chance. If Hillary wins, in joining you guys and pushing hard on the community for secession. If that nasty cunt is given control, we need to split from Washington. Putin will help us.

They wouldn't block shit, if we secede we'd be a nuclear nation.
We wouldn't be handing over all the equipment they have here. It's ours.

Greatest state? Greatest state.

Electra, reporting in

>sputniknews.com/us/20160622/1041766864/brexit-texas-referendum.html
CSA WHEN?
VIRGINIA FAG REPORTING IN

We don't want annoying fags who are going to complain about everything in our state. If you don't like us stay the fuck away, you fucking whinny babies.

Nice try, Billy Bob.

>dallas cowboys

>TEXSUCCESSION GENERAL
>it's a Texans can't spell secession episode

I was a kid, and I remember it pretty well. I'm not a fan of the feds, but I recognize when 1 state - even a large one - is out fucking classed. An independent TX would be a failed state. Do you know how many US companies would pull themselves out of the state if TX, magically, seceded? Everyfuckingone of them. Oil companies, telecommunications, etc.. Texas would fail, and fail hard. We can't even manage our roads properly.

Texas has prospered in recent years, absolutely. And I'm glad for it. But we've prospered with help from the feds, no in spite of them. I love my state too much to watch it be crushed and the people suffer.

FUCK SOUTH OKLAHOMA

>t. Nebraskan

You are a delusional fucking idiot. It would take the US military a matter of hours to come in, take THEIR assets, and leave. We'd have nothing except pickup trucks and horses.

What's life like in the panhandle?

I've always lived in E or SE TX. I have this romantic notion about moving to Amarillo and I'm not sure why.

You overestimate the US military minus TX.

It's very windy and flat. If you like smaller cities, you may like it. Visit before moving.

Source: relatives in panhandle

I'll give my life for the Texit, god bless this land.

Here's some stats I drummed up about a month ago.
Economy:
$1.414 trillion GDP, 9% of total US GDP #2 in US, #10 in the world
54 Fortune 500 companies, #2 in US
$238.38 billion in manufacturing output, 11% of US total #2 in US
$219.5 billion in federal tax revenue, 9% of US total #2 in US
Port Arthur Refinery and Baytown Refinery #1 and #2 in US, #8 and #9 in world
Port of Houston 229,246,833 tons of cargo #2 in US, #15 in the world
26.96 million people, 8% of US population #2 in US, #49 in the world
268,820 square miles of land, 7% of US total #2 in US, #74 in the world

Military:
124,796 total armed forces, #42 in the world
80,830 Army active duty, 15% of US Army #1 in US
33,878 Air Force active duty, 10% of USAF #1 in US
Pantex is only nuclear weapons assembly facility in US, in charge of nuclear stockpile maintenance
Johnson Space Center is an important NASA site, home of Mission Control, Astronaut Corps, training and research

Texas wouldn't be my ideal country, but every day it's starting to look better than the US federal government. If we could keep open trade and open travel with the US I don't think I'd have a huge problem with secession.

>Total US military personnel, 2013: 1,413,452
>from TX: 124, 796.

>Approx. 8.8%