Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8p7Sm0WrKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they don't
or when they do, they're not french

>who is Cain

why?
because they don't run away?

Everyone from my cunt has to be special forces, SAS or SBS. Oh sometimes there are paras or royal marines, but never regulars.

Wrong

He looks very french to me. Parisian even.

Whitest man in France, aye.

too irrelevant

someone post the white otto soldiers from bf1 :^)

They don't, other than "T72: Balkans on Fire" but that one has you playing a Russian mercenary helping the Serbs so fuck that.

Here you go
You're a protagonist in gta iv. He's former military though

>ottomemes were the whitest faction
Yeah that was pretty hilarious but what do you expect from a swedish dev

it was really realistic though, we all know turks are tanned Mediterranean master race

thanks senpai

dunno if a half-jewish second generation immigrant in Burgerland counts, but hey, surname is Polish

Well they did you no favors either

No shit, it's kind of implied when I say ottomans were the whitest faction pedro

Nice uniforms though

i bet i would get all the pussy with a chin like that, sigh

Ah yes

the earlier call of duty games depicted regular british army soldiers didn't they?

Yes, the Pegasus Bridge mission in the original CoD was great.

have the IDF ever been in any vidya desu

There was a really big mod for Battlefield 2 called Project Reality that had all types of factions, the IDF were in that. They made their own standalone game called "Squad" but I think so far it only really includes USA, Russia, Middle Eastern insurgents and Ukranian/Russian militia. I would expect them to start adding more though.

SAS with rough accents and gas masks

I am a brit on holiday to clarify

you can play as a former IDF guy in far cry 2
but yeah I guess they'd be a controversial if they were depicted fighting against hamas or whatever

Up the Ra

Counter strike

Bump

Not soldiers but close enough

As the best

These guys are cooler

How do you pronounce GIGN? Like "shen"?

Too tough to wear summer uniform

Best class coming thru.

are the masks to hide their teeth?

In the favela mission of MW2 he just says some spanish gibberish and then dies.

I just call it Gee-eye-gee-en. If that's what you mean?

the life of an average brazillian summed up
good job infinity ward

Why do they always have some kind of mask on

Conceal their faces most likely

This one is set at the time of the Mexican revolution.

I finished playing that game the other day! Was actually pretty cool, wish there was a sequel

Probably because their most high profile operation was the Iranian Embassy Siege, they wore what posted.

We don't particularly hear or see much from them or the SBS, the last big thing they did was the Bravo Two Zero patrol in the first gulf war.

The last big thing we heard about, that is.

what about this one in a manchester operation

It wasn't really covered at all by the media, this is the first I'm hearing of it. Unless you're really switched on and tracking them it's like they don't exist.

that's the point

I know, I'm just saying that the Iranian Embassy Siege was pretty much the only high profile event they have been in, which is why the SAS are always depicted as wearing gas masks and dressed all in black.

>Says a Chink

that operative wasn't as big as the iranian embassy.
youtube.com/watch?v=s8p7Sm0WrKo

Spooky

I think there is not mexican soldiers in any videogame, just narcos and rogue people.

There are in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

If we change to Arabic it becomes a life of a British person.

Non-existent, hell they often just straight up never mention any battle Canada was part of entirely. In regards to BF1 is was really strange.

>Make WW1 game
>Mention gas as notable part of that war
>Don't include the Ypres salient, the first use of gas in that war
>No Vimy
>No Passchendaele
>But a whole WE WUZ intro and black Germans everywhere

This has been common with DICE games though, think a dev there hates Canada because even in BF3/4 where weapon attachments had real world information charts, you'd get "This Russian made gun, this French made optic, this German weapon system, this American launcher, this Belgian camo" and then you get to the ELCAN scopes and they're just generic knock offs that list no country of origin.

Though Canada was featured along with the also overlook Poland in Call of Duty 3 (Too bad the game was horrifically shitty)

>Hey guys, lets include the JTF2 in this game. How do we represent Canada? Oh I know, A frog and a chink

FUCK YOU UBISOFT

Ypres and Passchendaele are going to be in the apocalypse dlc

Where do you get this? When they announced the DLC I looked and I can't find fuck all facts about it. Just "The worst battles" and a ton of speculation threads on a bunch of forums.

how do you know the guy on the right is quebecois?

>Sébastien "Buck" Côté and Tina "Frost" Lin Tsang

Are you blind mayhaps?

Well Vanquish was released on PC some months ago.
Very different but the sci-fi vibe is there

Just look at the cover art for Apocalypse. Saying it's supposed to be the most infamous battles of WW1. Besides they already used Verdun and the Nieville(I don't know how to spell it) Offensive for France

Crossing my fingers for Passchendaele or Vimy then, get me some Canadians with our notoriously terrible guns as the new meme weapons.

his full name wasn't written on the .jpg
am I supposed to guess his french genetics from his face or something? he wasnt smoking a cig or eating a baguette so...

No, the special snowflake Quebec flag on his arm should have told you.

There's a Quebec flag on his right arm

Ah now I see it, that shit was hidden

I was staring at the green leaf on his chest and was wondering wtf was up with that and didnt even notice it

putain de feuille

Why isn't JTF2 more diverse though?

Frost is qt though

lel

We don't get portrayed almost at all

Cute

Je suis Buck pêh

>No game where we can play as North Korean mercenaries sent to fight in Africa and the Middle east

Why even fucking live

The guy on the right has a sad backy

mira is qt

Bump

Iq is best girl

Swede on vacation in Japan

Could not really find any Swedish soldier pics but at least we have loli fighters

Who'd there play a WW2 game set to depict defense of Poland? Could be interesting.

Either ignored or clowns, Brazil has a pathetic military anyway, so it's expected.

THE OL' CHOP CHOP

hah, what