Brit/pol/- I find your lack of patriotism disturbing Edition

TWO NEW POLLS DUE TODAY LADS: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745560961189216257
EDIT: ONE OF THEM CAME OUT: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745640426850422784

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 44% (-)
Leave: 45% (+1)
(via Opinium, online / 20 - 22 Jun)

Another one: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663290899046400
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 41% (+1)
Leave: 43% (-4)
(via TNS, online / 16 - 22 Jun)

Same poll above with different methodology: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663954576351233
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42%
Leave: 49%
(via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
Prev. methodology (likely voters)

youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc

BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/minefornothing/status/745651331231145985
youtube.com/watch?v=lgUbsagPTp8
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=mQKRAJTgEuo
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160623T22&p0=302&msg=Brexit referendum voting closes&ud=1&font=cursive
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652901/Are-neighbours-Interactive-map-reveals-Eurosceptic-areas-Britain-ahead-EU-referendum.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-referendum-too-many-part-time-europeans-are-diluting-an-ever-closer-union-claims-jean-claude-a7095966.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jzxNHjuFGlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>REMINDER FOR THE REFEREDUM
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll. Also; bring a pen with you to vote.

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe

POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1

twitter.com/minefornothing/status/745651331231145985 Remember; two seats to watch are Sunderland and Wandsworth, Leave wins here could well predict the race.

Vote Remain

is that British Trump?

Checked.

>ANOTHER REPEATING DIGIT OP

Explain this.

I
>See
you are a faggot.

PRAISE

>Leave 50.3%

>887

o

nth for free the freddos

We will leave, I can feel it.

Nice numbers OP.

JESUS

Greetings Brit Bongs it is the 23rd here and i have some bad news to tell you all.

The count is in and i am lagggging wtf213

Is he a Jedi?

Crashing this union...

damage control

Paid-for targetted Facebook ads. They actually discussed this on the Daily Politics on Friday, I think it was.

M E M E
E
M
E

>1939
WWIII confirmed?

youtube.com/watch?v=lgUbsagPTp8

spread this video around lads

please please

nth for Morality Man

Ah Kek has frowned upon me for waiting until trips were closer to post. Please forgive me.

Marvellous!

Repeating digits confirms Tony Blair returns to Westminster and seizes control, declares himself Lord Protector of the Second Commonwealth, and creates a new British army made entirely of Pakistanis

WE DIDN'T DESERVE YOU, ENOCH

You truly were, too good for us. I hope we do you proud tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

Born Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
19 June 1964 (age 52)
New York, New York, US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Johnson

He's American but a Brit.

>mfw we get based Americans and Americans get our scummy lefty trash that have to leave the UK

They buy them, the Tories did it so UKIP didn't overtake them.

fuck the eu lads

I think I feel it guys, is this hope?

>went to the shop today
>freddos now cost £2.50 due to EU regulations
>mfw

What time/channel is Paxman?

Well... interesting.

A 2% lead isn't enough to overcome the likely swing, AND there are still LOADS of undecideds who are more likely to go for Remain, which is worrying.

... But the latest poll offers some hope.
I thought that they;d be 50/50 today, at best, to be honest. Seeing Leave in the lead surprises my pessimistic self.

REDDITER BTFO

KEK HAS FORGIVEN

Daily reminder that if you're actually gay then it does not make any fucking sense to vote for parties that will important thousands of people who will want to behead you. Just saying.

I posted too many things about the EU on facebook, they turned me into a meme.

Truly Kek is merciful.

was saving this for if we lots

Why does voting for remain garuntee LGBT rights??? What sort of mental gymnastics is this??????!!!!!!

Please don't, my drugs have almost wiped the early 2000s from my mind

Barack Obama here.
If you leave you're a bunch of... a bunch of... big stupid poopy heads.
There I said it. So you better vote remain tomorrow.

Bobama out nigga.

Yes, kind of.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQKRAJTgEuo

Channel 4, 9pm.

2 and a quarter hours' time for international readers.

It's the final countdown!!!
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160623T22&p0=302&msg=Brexit referendum voting closes&ud=1&font=cursive

Leave vote has a large oldie contingent. Thus, a smaller proportion of Leave voters are gonna see something on twitter. Then:

> (smaller proportion) and (similar size groups) => less likes

simple.

9pm channel 4.... unlikely to get that many viewers, unfortunately.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652901/Are-neighbours-Interactive-map-reveals-Eurosceptic-areas-Britain-ahead-EU-referendum.html

Cumbria represent

Cheers lad

Wut?

paid for, Daily Politics found it out

> praiing a hippie cunt

A BUNCH OF OKIE-DOKE

>88
All is forgiven

Every time I mention reduced Muslim immigration if we were to vote leave to my friends, they say that it would not actually reduce the immigration as most of them are entering illegally anyway. Is this true??

I don't think I can stop it guys.

Alright marra

JUST

On commute home there was a mongoloid looking cunt with untied shoelaces going up to cyclists and pedestrians at traffic light trying to ask them to vote Remain holding a battered Remain sign.

He was ignored by everyone.

>Update
OH MY FUCKING GOD

Open Scot Leave voter here

Europe can shove it up their arse

>(+7%)

Okay I'm scared

It's not really gymnastics, it's just cucked english labour voters who'd sooner a less government they cant choose ruled us than a tory one.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-referendum-too-many-part-time-europeans-are-diluting-an-ever-closer-union-claims-jean-claude-a7095966.html

>European Commission chief bemoans the fact that ‘some of our colleagues in the European Council are listening exclusively to their national opinion and... not developing what should be common European sense’

>“Our challenge, the day after, is twofold: to avoid contamination caused by Brexit and restart immediately a positive project for Europe” declared Emmanuel Macron, the French economic minister. “The European project cannot only be a system of abolishing rules. It will be the end of the ultraliberal Europe that the British pushed us into, a Europe without a political plan, centred on its domestic market”.

>Brexit as an opportunity - allowing, at last, other member states to accelerate the “ever closer union” which the United Kingdom has staunchly opposed over the years.

> Wolfgang Schauble, the German finance minister, has long advocated that an integrated Europe would be far better equipped to face global challenges. He even proposed during the eurozone crisis that the EU should have a uniformed fiscal policy and appoint a joint finance minister.

They're going full dictatorship mode if we leave.

I like this Karen webm
Thank you

>False flag memorial shilling on final day.
>Idiots falling for it
>Anyone with British citizenship that lives outside the country can vote with the cut off point at 15 years instead of 5(ridiculous beyond belief).

Can't make this shit up. The rigging, the false flag, the nasty tactics.

They changed the methodology for the recent polls. Under the old methodology, Leave is leading by 7 points.

More thread music.

youtube.com/watch?v=jzxNHjuFGlw

Back at it again.
Britfags better be voting leave.

>Tower Hamlets is more euroskeptic than Liverpool

My girlfriend is an EU citizen, but she has been here already for nearly 4 years.

1 more year and she can swap her citizenship to UK anyway.

Plus she works so would be eligible for a work visa if citizenship failed.

Voting OUT

Cumbria strength!

Kek is with us

thanks mr nige

PRAISE KEK

RAF user. You're not alone. There are more of us on here. The forces are voting out from everything that's been said at work. There's a few remain but not many.

So...

Do you guys think you can make it?

Would be cool, i guess. What are the possible consequences? How will it affect EU?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Non-weeb here, can someone explain this karen meme please

crikey

thanks mr nige

pls reply

He's renounced his American citizenship in the past few years.

You are doing it wrong.

Leave voters are the most likely to vote. remain needs to have the lead.

PRAISE KEK

BREXIT IS IN SIGHT

>You're not alone
What did he mean by this?

You haven't seen anything yet... You know what to do ^^

>Watch David Cameron get BTFO
>never laughed that hard at bbc in a while

This whole referendum has been a gold mine