Are Greeks white?

Are Greeks white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

No, we are certainly not wh*Te. And thank god for that, non-ancient greeks are subhumans.

only south greek

shut up wh*Te subhuman they're not wh*Te

lies

fuck off wh*Te devil

I am Greek

real greeks are white
i'm greek myself

Ancient Greece felt themselves more culturally and linguistically superior to the rest of the world, rather than racially.

>The Greeks used the term barbarian for all non-Greek-speaking peoples, including the Egyptians, Persians, Medes and Phoenicians, emphasizing their otherness, because the language they spoke sounded to Greeks like gibberish represented by the sounds "bar bar bar;" this is how they came to the word βάρβαρος, which is an echomimetic or onomatopoeic word.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarian

no they aren't, real greeks are swarthy and descendants of the ancients

blond blue-eyed greeks are slav rapebabies, or worse, the spawn of wh*Te nordics

we're white
deal with it

albanian subhuman
in Greece

there were 'racial', climatic theories floating around during that time too. the people of the middle being superior to the ones of the south and the north because golden mean vs superior in one aspect and inferior in others

the Romans and medieval Muslims adopted them toothere were 'racial', climatic theories floating around during that time too. the people of the middle being superior to the ones of the south and the north because golden mean vs superior in one aspect and inferior in others

Romans and medieval Muslims adopted them too. but you can't call them 'racial' exactly since there seems to have been a tendency to think that you could assimilate to your new climate very fast and acquire the associated virtues and vices etc.

>you can't call them 'racial' exactly since there seems to have been a tendency to think that you could assimilate to your new climate very fast and acquire the associated virtues and vices etc.
sounds cultural then

Chemical analysis of paint pigments remaining on the surface of recovered ancient Greek statues suggests that Greeks depicted themselves as having Mediterranean features: brown eyes, olive skin, and brunette hair. In other words, exactly what Greeks look like today.

it was a bit of an environmental adaptation argument, not exactly cultural, but it's hard to see a definite coherence in those sorts of arguments even in modern times sometimes

also I have no clue why it posted twice

>Ancient Greece felt themselves more culturally and linguistically superior to the rest of the world, rather than racially.
Because they didn't meet us

my greek gf looked similar to her, i had to switch program when they were showing her on screen during the WC

ugly disgusting slav subhuman

Are Greeks more like Balkans or more like Mediterranean?

You're right. Then they would have felt racially superior as well.

Balkan is Mediterranean.

Bullshit

They're nothing like Italians or Spanish

He meant geographically probably.

I'd say Greece is a mix of both those cultures, but leaning a bit more on the balkan side due to shared Ottoman slavery.

Don't forget the recent study that confirms that even the ancient Mycenaeans are still very closely related to modern Greeks.

shut up laz animal, be brown somewhere else

I'm not Laz
I'm pure Greek from Izmir

GREEKS ARE _______

>Basis of Western civilization
>Questioning if they are white

No
Ancient Greeks weren't white either. They were superior tanned Mediterranean people, just like today.
This
Western civilization wasn't made by white people. White people have never contributed anything to society. You take credit for other people's work and try passing it off as your own, which just shows how dumb, insignificant, and insecure white people are.
The only history white people have is 300 hundred years of imperialism, apartheid, and stealing other people's wealth and resources.
Truly you are the most subhuman and savage people in history

They were and continue to be Meds, not filthy cumskin wh*Tes.

they used to be prohibited from entry under white Australia policy, to this day many older Austrlians do not view them as white

Hey my """"turkish"""" gf looks like her too

SLAV rapebaby
post real greeks

>gf
in your mind?

Herkes senin gibi esek sikmiyor Şıvan

Ben ananı sikiyorum moruQ

Al işte k*rt dölü cikti virgin

moruQ men Türkmen

They're Arabs in denial

forty keks at that pic

got an aneurysm reading that post, thanks asshole

yes
you shitskin immigrant

Greeks are white

this is what i try to show you subhumans all the time
Greeks are better than other humans

>Greeks looked like Greeks
only a shitskin would think otherwise

turks are trash low iq mongrels
subhumans

Mediterranean
balkan and turk subhumans copied/stole Greek culture
not otherwise

Meds are a diverse people. Besides Europeans they have the highest chance of fair eyes and hair in the world. Probably 30% if I had to guess.

yes
Greeks are unique
you jealous shitskin with inferiority complex

it is not a mix you albanian subhuman
Greek culture influenced the subhumans
not otherwise

>Laz
>animal
>brown

know your place in the world you filthy slavic subhuman

better than other humans

Greeks are white

inferiority complex and jealousy

Greeks are better than other humans

anglo subhumans fear equal or superior people

they are not

arabs are subhumans
inferior shitskin sandniggers with no use to humanity

Greeks are Europeans you shitskin

This is the average Greek, decide for yourself.

Pls gib non-white Greeka like dis.

Replied to the wrong thing,

shitskin immigrant with inferiority complex
jealous of Greeks