Jap girls are for U.S. marines

Jap girls are for U.S. marines

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/japan-us-military-related-rapes-deaths-okinawa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

shameful display

for real or larping?

Japan should thank us for liberating them.

>carrying guns outside of base
whatdya think?

The whole point of WW2 was to gain control of jap waifus.

Stop raping Japanese girls
cbsnews.com/news/japan-us-military-related-rapes-deaths-okinawa/

Kys amerifat

are you dumb?

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah rape on okinawa is terrible! bad americans! wait...what's that? rape of nanking? huh never heard of it..

>say rape indian country

>tfw I will never be stepped on by cirno
Why even live?

>crocs

Are you handicapped?

Does the US Marine code of conduct allow for this?

Literally the only job looked down more upon by Japanese girls than ESL teacher at an eikaiwa is being a rapey dumbass in the military

it genuinely blows my mind that people just let armed U.S. soldiers into their country

holy fuck i hate this nation so much. Please kick these assholes out of your countries. America is not there to protect you

Go back to Mexico

how does it feel to know your country doesn't give a single fuck about you, regardless of race

you could join the military and die and nobody in government would care hahahahaha

my friend literally died for oil
haahahahahaahahahaahaha

All real patriots want Americans OUT. It's just that Japan has been ruled by leftists scum since the war.

why's that dude got his rifle out though

Do not call us Jap!!!

you should do something about it

>$2

Япoшкa

>CAN Y'ALL LET A FAT NIGGA
>FUCC?

I bet that there's a fuckload of weaboos on US Navy who prays to be sent to japan.

maybe the military, but don't act like you slant eyed fucks don't annoy the fuck out of every 白人you see for 無料英語の授業
早く死ねお前

as an ex military, there are. was offered japan duties (they knew i was a weeb), but I reaaaalllly didn't want to enter the country as a military presence. rather work as the english teacher meme

Why not? Could've gotten tons of pussy.

???what the fuck do you know about the U.S. military you god damned monkey???
been there, done that, getting marrie to jap puss soon

To be honest it seems like a natural thing to happen. Deep down all the japanese women know that japanese men are being dominated by americans in their own country. Americans basically castrated the japs and can do whatever the fuck they want with their country now. I mean the women there just feel that even if they don't openly talk about it, and that's what the women see as sexually attractive.