Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15055885
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

686 retards

I don't like rap but it's still music

Its spoken word with a reptitive beat.

>if you don't agree with the majority you should not be able to post
what is this reddit?

Barely. It's the Lowest form other than EDM and pop.
Even then it's still worse because the culture is terrible and rap is monotone and pretty boring

Daily reminder
this is either photoshop or voted on by white idiots who only listen to rock or edm or whatever the fuck

post the real results fag

t. nu-male

strawpoll.me/15055885
This one didn't get posted to Sup Forums (unlike the one in the OP).

Okay.

off-topic thread, not relevant to music discussion. sage and report

So what you're saying is it's now contrarian to like hip hop? Nice

Sup Forums isn't a democracy mate.

What happened with Sup Forums why so many plebian rap hip-hop threads.

You could go to a subreddit where they only talk about rock music and all your problems would be solved!

teenagers and nu-males have invaded the board

>Rap is music

You really have to waste your time bashing the whole specific music genre just becuse of you don't like it?? If a lot of people on Sup Forums want to ban Rap then explain why there's so many threads about Kanye or Death Grips? People are allowed to listen to whatever they want, you can't do nothing about it. And do you really think that mods would even care about what you say or others? This is Sup Forums, a music board. People are allowed to post whatever they like regardless of music genres. This thread is just stupid.

you seem upset

>Lowest form other than EDM
Found the nu-Sup Forumstant

this
also this

only move the soundcloud rapper shitposts to /trash/

>mobilefag
holy shit it writes itself

good, segregate those fuckers

Fuck off, idiot. My laptop is broken right now, and I hate the interface of Desktop Sup Forums. It feels a lot better when the replies are in sets of 4 instead of a messy bitch pile of replies.

>use an online poll as an argument
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

still music

You just described music.

Then flood them out with real hip hop

Holy shit why is every god damn thread degenerating into this cycle? This is literally the fourth thread in a row.