This gonna be new center of the world

This gonna be new center of the world

the center of subhumans ahahahahahahah lol

you mean you want to divide russia from west europe and jew yourself rich on russia-europe trade.

More like free from jewish eu

yeeey we are in group with estonia

what about moldova

Literally nobody cares about moldova, annex them already and put them out of their misery

Putin said no :((

Why is Austria there? They're rich snobby westerners, they don't belong in the EE club.

the eternal backstabber sneaks his way into unions before they are even established

It looks like some kind of... axis...

Makes sense. Half the countries in the initiative used to be their colonies. I guess they want to get in early on the action.

Italy plz no. We actually want to be successful.

What has Austria in common with the rest?

>tfw you'll never be part of Bulk-Aryan masterrace

>that helicopter
T H I C C

is that the famed butthurt belt?

the Holy Alliance

V4 should expand to those countries. what's Germ- the EU gonna do about it?

Nothing, because it would mean we got rid of the denbts

V4 is parallel to the EU though, the debts remain

Just reform the polish-lithuanian commonwealth with visegrad included, instead.

A support group for former communist states who like the west now?

>like the west now?
Let's no go that far. Most of the countries like to rag on west a lot and Poland and Hungary are in open rebellion against the west.

they like certain things about the west (free markets, freedom to travel, the ability to vote in corrupt mafiosi from different parties) and some not (anything 'liberal' beyond economics, atheism)

It's called butthurt belt.

No, butthurt belt would include Bosnia, Serbia, Kosovo and Albania and would exclude Romania and Bulgaria (what do they have to be butthurt about?).

I think the reason a lot of eastern Europeans don't like diversity is because westerners would consider Indians/Arabs/Chinese/Africans/etc true Brits/Germans/Italians/etc while they'd consider eastern Europeans as weird distant people with no connection to them.

The butthurt belt is the former Warsaw Pact, Finland,and the Baltic States

>The butthurt belt is the former Warsaw Pact, Finland,and the Baltic States

They have good reasons for distrusting and disliking Russia.