CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com (NEW!)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-22/nearly-half-of-sanders-supporters-won-t-support-clinton
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654246/Mob-violence-lawless-Paris-Terrifying-video-shows-woman-tourist-viciously-attacked-marauding-youths-city-deserted-police-despite-state-emergency-Euros-rampage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h_t42l6gl5M
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4pb8yp/trump_attacks_clinton_as_world_class_liar/
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/05/06/exit-polls-half-of-clintons-supporters-wont-back-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're here forever, Finnbro...

There is no turning back now.

You're one of us now.

Gradually - you shall be converted...

One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us

TRUMP WILL WIN
AWOO~

awoo

M O V E M E N T

>Trump

>Not a Hillary plant

ISAF for Trump!

i''m tired. i think i'll take tomorrow off
here are the polls, remember them:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-22/nearly-half-of-sanders-supporters-won-t-support-clinton

HOW WILL HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN RECOVER?!

BASED TRUMP

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654246/Mob-violence-lawless-Paris-Terrifying-video-shows-woman-tourist-viciously-attacked-marauding-youths-city-deserted-police-despite-state-emergency-Euros-rampage.html

COMING SOON TO A CITY NEAR YOU

What's the incentive to be a person that does this?

Awuggh.

Raise your arms up high and give Trump your energy for the

AWOOOOOOOOOOOVMENT!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

> Core of Trump's support on Sup Forums is from furries

And you wonder why the rest of the site hates you

Still looking forward to the debates, at least this election is an entertaining choice between horrible people, rather than the usual dull same old same old

Trump BTFO by the fashy right

youtube.com/watch?v=h_t42l6gl5M

Wait, why is Sup Forums siding with a Liberal, Trump, when Hillary proved herself to be a genuine racist

>makes openly racist jokes offending blacks and native Americans
>called blacks super-predators
>was in favor of strong drug laws putting many blacks in jail
>Husband was member of an all-white gulf club

It's time to dump Trump and side with the true racist, Hillary Clinton.

#imwithher, are you ?

>mfw shills getting btfo and Trump winning big league

holy fuck what is happening? Did the speech this morning really trigger CTR this badly? I've never seen so many concern trolls/schills attacking trumpgen, its mind blowing.

I'm getting scared guys, it's not the polls that worry me it's that the GOP isn't uniting under Trump. As much as I hated Boehner Paul Ryan has proven himself to be an even bigger piece of shit who's trying to undermine Trump at every step.

If Trump can't get the Party under order the Democrats are make a sweep and it'll be game fucking over for this country.

I'm not trying to troll here Trump needs to change the narrative and fast.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4pb8yp/trump_attacks_clinton_as_world_class_liar/
>/r/politics became an anti-trump stronghold the past 2 weeks
>Trump drops the speech and even they think it's good
>to the point where they're even calling out CNN and MSNBC's attempts at damage control
I thought Scott was being biased and exaggerated when he called Trump's speech game over for Hillary. Holy shit lads.

Trump fan here. I just think Hilary's camp was bracing for a full-on blasting of epic proportions. i think they're smiling now.

this speech was supposed to be epic, it was supposed to bring something new to the table. it was lukewarm, guys.

it's not looking good....

>In the two weeks since Hillary Clinton wrapped up the Democratic presidential primary, runner-up Bernie Sanders has promised to work hard to defeat Donald Trump — but he’s given no sign he’ll soon embrace Clinton, his party’s presumptive nominee. Neither have many of Sanders’s supporters. A June 14th Bloomberg Politics national poll of likely voters in November’s election found that barely half of those who favored Sanders — 55 percent — plan to vote for Clinton. Instead, 22 percent say they’ll vote for Trump, while 18 percent favor Libertarian Gary Johnson. “I’m a registered Democrat, but I cannot bring myself to vote for another establishment politician like Hillary,” says Laura Armes, a 43-year-old homemaker from Beeville, Texas, who participated in the Bloomberg poll and plans to vote for Trump. “I don’t agree with a lot of what Trump says. But he won’t owe anybody. What you see is what you get - a con man. I prefer that to the death and ruin Ms. Clinton has left in her wake.”

Here are the real polls

Remember them

>Doesn't know the difference between monstergirls and furries

Pretty easily when Bernie endorses her at the convention.

Remember to ignore Shillary posters, their text is anal leakage from the pounding Bernie got.

What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you?

no
this cant be

SOMEONE POST LINK TO CNN REACTIONS

I heard they went full JUST on camera, someone please link!

Oh wow, he's only down 3%!

As a Trump supporter, I'm a big fan of little bits and loosing badly -- and this poll has both in spades!

damn, are those the latest polls???! How TF did trump fall so far behind?!? Jesus christ, we followed a loser

kek'd nice image m8

>those news anchor faces when hill got BTFO on national TV
I remember 9/11 very vividly, I was 13 years old at the time,and boy let me tell you. Those expressions on their faces today after trump delivered were the same as the ones after the 2nd plane hit. Trump really hit a nerve today, they looked on the verge of tears. I cracked up when that CNN reporter was a stuttering mess.

Reddit posters

You Have To Go Back.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/05/06/exit-polls-half-of-clintons-supporters-wont-back-obama/

HOW WILL OBAMA RECOVER

do you guys have room for bern victims here?

cant stand reddits bullshit anymore, they're sending the "MUH BERNIE UN" poll to the worst co-host on The Young Turks Jimmy Dore

do they really think the UN is going to interfere in the democratic process? It's disgusting.

Trump will lose puto. Awoo is a stupid fucking culera. What are you going to when more of my people move here? You pinche culeros won't be able to do shit. You putos need to stop hoping for a wall, because it will never happen. Viva la Raza assholes

Please link!

So, I'm trying to watch the recent Stephen "Red Piller" Miller appearance on CNN's Don Lemon

It's fucking unwatchable

When did CNN get this bad?

I haven't been watching them for the last 6 weeks or so, and at least it was tolerable to watch CNN 2+ months ago

They're really shitting themselves right now aren't they?

I used to kinda like Don Lemon too

@78175283

Yeah, Trump's speech was so lukewarm that we're being swarmed by desperate shills and trolls. Sorry bub, he hit a nerve and you know it.

>mfw PANIC CITY in here

> Trump supporters are little children who got scared by 9/11 and never got over it

PTSD: Post Terrorism Stupidity Disorder.

I'm sorry, maam. Your child is permanently Rethuglican.

You can come to America finbro. Buffets everywhere.

not poll, "petition"
sorry

Link the video if you can mate, I'm feeling patriotic today.

I agree. Trump is not uniting the party. It is divided. We won't win, if we don't join forces. what is trump going to do, to sway the GOP elders? he better start playing ball

@78175283
This is the talking point now. Im already seeing it on CNN

Just got 10 feet taller

>increasingly nervous shill tries his hand at sarcasm

WINNING
BIG LEAGUE

>not a mexican flag
poor memeing fampai 0/10

When they're attacking this hard, it means we're winning.

The wall just got ten feet higher.

oh boy

I know. The blonds face was pure rage. I jacked off to the idea of hate fucking her

you gonna show off that bernout boi pucci?

if you assimilate, then fine.

They are in full freak out mode now. I watch them constantly. Don Lemon is the worst gay man on that network though.

When is the Trump speech.
Did I miss it?

I can't help but feel like they're bots. There seems to be four of them and each has a different way of shilling. There is the Fin poll poster, the Swede (pic related), the concern shill, and the butthurt shill who just replies to almost every post.

>likable Obama is the exactly the same as crooked Hillary

>I used to kinda like Don Lemon too

Me too, I have been watching him since I was 24. Didn't even know he was the gay until 3 months ago, and I'm 30 now. That was the also the time I learned he is in his mid 50's. Bro looks better than me, sucks he caught the gays though.

It's an eye opener when people you respected make their agendas clear.

What am I supposed to notice?

They removed #TrumpSpeech and manually inserted Make America White Again.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS BULLSHIT.

You have to go back.

no not here

Oh boy, killary is responding to Trumps speech right now. Beta on what she'll say?

Yeah sure. Just don't try to shit up the threads or something. Hope you don't mind the freedom of speech tho.

6/22/16: The day TrumpGen became the new Sanders4President

When you're getting kicked over and over again in the face, that doesn't mean you're winning. It means you're getting kicked in the face.

They removed the trending on the trump speech and replaced it with some "make america white again" shit

bastards

Meanwhile, you're desperately trying to convince yourself that everything is okay because Reagan was getting his ass kicked. And the president of Russia is more liked by Americans than Trump. wew, lad

you've got it in the bag

@78175939
Your desperation is showing. You're losing and that's why you're attacking this hard.

We aren't as stupid as you think and you're not as smart as you imagine yourself to be.

im leaving for a long time. remember to vote for hillary, i think it is the better choice.

Lol CNN is ignoring Hillary speaking, they are more interested than Trump!

hmm
how could this happen?

HILLARY TALKING RIGHT NOW ON MSNBC

APPARENTLY NOT RESPONDING TO THE SPEECH YET

Goodbye
I want this to be the last thing you see before you leave

Well get fucking gone then.

@faggot

I'd like to know what the new talking point is, but I ain't manually searching for the shill's post

thanks

Fox is playing her too.

FINALLY I SEE THE LIGHT

#DUMPTRUMP #SHILLFORHILL

Hillary might be a racist but her agenda is closer to the SJW one.
Hillary just wants to please her donors, she doesn't want to impose her ideas on the rest of the country.

All the shills disappeared when the speech started. What happened?

Can someone translate this for me? I don't speak the language of the masons

why did he rape that 13 year old girl?

based TSUUUUUUUUUU man

Freedom vs Political Correctness and Corporate Manipulation

LET
FREEDOM
RING

Trump fan here.

Im scared that its over, guys. it felt desperate. it felt forced. it felt weak, and low energy.

I think Trump camp needs a week off. erase the board, and start again. if this keeps up, the lead will widen to double digits

No way, after tonight's Libertarian Town Hall we'll surely all be #PullingForJohnson

Just woke up, how was the speech? About to begin watching it.

go figure

They're infusing fresh talking points into their little reptilian minds right now

Hahaha they reluctantly switched to her, nobody gives a shit about her

Just started watching it myself cause I missed it apparently. Seems good so far.

I was a big baby, no a preme like you.

>not knowing how to properly reply

Jfc

LMAO HILLARY ISN'T GOING TO RESPOND TODAY

HILLARY'S 800+ PEOPLE IN HER CAMPAIGN CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SPIN IT YET

HILLARY SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fuck off, nonbeliever. If you give up your faith in The Don this easily you may as well be #mentallyhill.