Wales

>Wales
>Portugal
>Southern Italy

Just how? They're supposed to be western and developed

>western and developed
aka cucked and filled with Jew gold.

Campania, Calabria and Sicily are lost cases, they have a criminal mentality and good chunk of the population don't mind changing it because "muh government is not doing anything". Puglia is already catching up, even though slowly, but it must be noted that the northern part of it (Foggia) drag the statistics down.
Basilicata is taking advantage from the growth of Puglia, especially the eastern part, but investments are needed in order to make it competitive. There's also the problem of the west, which is between the shitholes called Calabria and Campania.

t. pugliese

I am from Rome.

>denying that Salento and Bari are the only provinces that are making real progress in Southern Italy
Wew

Do southern Italians have lower IQ?

Also do they see themselves as "real Italians" since the northerners have Germanic admixture?

>Germanic admixture
Stop with this meme already.

Germanic admixture was strong only in Tirol and the areas around Triest and Görz.
In the North-west (Piedmont, Liguria, Lombardy) the french influence was way stronger.

>french influence was way stronger

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH................... NO

South italian """"""""""""""IQ""""""""""""" ???????????!!!!!!!???!

ROFLCOPTERS THEY ARE BARELY HUMAN

t. 100% aryan Piedmontian from the Occitan Valleys.

Actually 20% german from Lombardy, french my ass

Must be development compared to EU's average. Regardless, it's a bit unfair to mix populated areas with rural deserts that no one gives a fuck about these days.

I live in the only blue area, and some boroughs are just on the same level or worse compared to many cities in the red areas.

NUTS-2 is a bad geographical separation of portugal.All the districts close to the coast are rich while the ones in the interior are poorer.

District separation is too fine grained.
NUTS-2 would be ok if only it drew a line between coastal regions, where pretty much 90-95% of the population lives, and inner regions.

inner regions which are mostly abandoned, I must add

>eastern Poland

finally, our investments are paying off

>Ulster

Get fucked

What exactly is meant by development there? Infrastructure?

more minorities

Northern Ireland not Ulster

autism development

But the best regions of our country are actually the ones in red.