/man/ Masculine Music General

Trying to put together an alternate Sup Forumscore chart for straight men with dignity, any suggestions?

Thread for hard rock, heavy metal, prog rock, country, blues. No woman or fag music.

lookin good

This meme seriously needs to stop

how can one be so insecure about their own sexuality that they can't even bring themselves to listen to music that isn't manly enough

>pink floyd
already fucked up with the first album, leaving to create a new /man/ general

i like it when the main single is about getting a blowjob \m/

faggot

Why does Sup Forums hate hard rock again?

it's for dads and faggots

You dropped this.

My lumberjack dad played that album for me all the time so fuck off.

*listens to hospice for the 200th time*

epic projections XD!
i don't listen to soy music like hospice or dadrock

it's a fine album, what's your point?

I can't decide on which Testament album to include. The Legacy, The New Order, or Souls of Black?

>members of the most famous hard rock bands got more pussy than you will in 10 lifetimes

>soy

just go

It's clearly music for women.

Wouldn't a true man be able to handle a simple woman's album without feeling inadequate?

obligatory ted nugent

Sorry, I'm not a metrosexual. I have no reason to devote time to sissy bullshit like that.

Rust in Peace
Hammerheart
De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

Spotted the soyboy

Definitely Souls of Black

all general discussion should be sent to the official general general

bad

>not sexually identifying as a train
fuck off out of my metro station you slackjawed faggot

Nice thread Dad

>"Whats better guys, MPP or Strawberry Jam?"

nice retort cuckboi

>Masculine Music
>Hotel California
>No woman or fag music

It's a good classic rock record. I don't see the problem here.

Because Sup Forums is still filled with soyboy faggots who detest any music that smells of authenticity and masculinity

Oh, is this a classic rock thread, or a masculine music thread? Because that's classic rock for women.

KEK. This has to be bait right?

>dadrock
rock is dead, go back to your soy cave

chvrches only makes the manliest music on earth

Holy shit, you know that chart is full of soy, right?

please be bait

I was introduced to all of these albums by my father. If a lumberjack from Arkansas is soy to you, you don't understand the meme.

haha right on brother. just btfo'd some libtard soyboy cucks in the other thread. pic related, my favorite death metal album

My dad and I both agree Hotel California is overrated while my mom loves it.

My anecdotal evidence is more specific, so I'm right.

I mean, good for him. A lot of those are great albums.

But most of them are beloved by Soyboys.

You can like whathever you want, but if you're going to make le anti nu-male meme thread, at least do it right.

Remember to go back.

It's not clearly for women at all, stop being so insecure it's just good dream pop with emotional vocals.
Besides i've seen it being posted here too.

What isn't loved by soyboys? I think I've seen every genre imaginable described as soy here.

If soyboys posted about these albums more instead of shit like Fleet Foxes and Cocteau Twins I wouldn't have had to make this thread.

>music for men
>just shitty dadrock

>>>/reddit/

You can tell the soyboy meme is hitting a little too close to a lot of Sup Forumstants, i fucking love it.

I've never used that shitty website.

This.

Soyboys literally don't exist on this board. It was a meme that people are actually believing now.

What's soy boy/non soy boy hip hop?
Would wu tang clan be non soy boy? Kanye soy?

Rap is for children

Village People are the most manly music ever made. They sing manly stuff like working out at the YMCA getting all sweety with your manly bros then hitting the locker rooms for a manly group shower afterword.

desu I kind of find it a compliment so it makes me happy seeing my favourite artists being called soyboy tier and I act like i'm upset.
Sorry guys

t. soyboy

Maybe you need to lurk moar you newfag. Nobody is discussing ANY album because the entire board is shitflinging over a meme

rap is way better than anything posted ITT

Ok soyboy

I'm a soyboy though. I'm the one who shills all the cloudrapper threads.

Rap is far more popular than the kind of dad rock posted here.
Surely it'd be more effective in instilling masculinity in today's youth than rock so should be discussed?

>Rap is far more popular
For niggers and white faggots.