Why do a majority of Europeans think it's a good idea to import millions of savages from Africa and the Middle East to...

Why do a majority of Europeans think it's a good idea to import millions of savages from Africa and the Middle East to leech on our money, rape our women and assault us on our streets? Are Europeans retarded?

>Are Europeans retarded?
yes

>Why do a majority of Leftists think it's a good idea to import millions of savages from Africa and the Middle East to leech on our money, rape our women and assault us on our streets? Are Leftists retarded?

Yes.

too high income, laziness --> low test
that's it

>Leftists

It's literally the average person. In Sweden the majority of people want them here. Only a minority of people are against it and it's usually white trash or young men.

people are retarded
white "people" are not exception

The vast majority of immigrants are peaceful

Because of low fertility rate, is your fault by not having children

lmao no, the majority of them are criminals.

Sage

Worthless thread bring your behavior back to Sup Forums and stay there please

Clever kot pix notwithstanding, its true.

have a Maine lobster m8 it is good

proofs?

if there were millions of rapists, and thugs, in Europe then every country in Europe would have crime rates that make Mexico look safe, considering the differences in population.

>European police
>reporting or even attempting to solve crime

They're busy dancing on gay parades. I've literally never used the police. I defend myself, something I have to do on a daily basis.

What happened in Europe is that the Left, with the classical Trotkyist entrysm has taken over all the cultural and political apparatus of every Western country, effectively shifting the political axis and social opinion so much to the Left that now the Right is like the moderate Left of a decade ago, while the mainstream Left is unironically marxist, anti-white and anti-West. The average Joe is brainwashed into something in-between those two only accepted moderate-left (pretending to be right-wing) and extremist-left positions. Anyone opposed to that is effectively silenced by the social terrorism of the Left with their shaming tactics and the anti-free speech laws that they have passed the moment they touched power (eg: hate speech laws).

Okay buddy.

They don't, it's just a few liberal inner city dwellers

>In Sweden the majority of people want them here
Why?

>The great cumskin die-off is happening in my lifetime

Praise Allah

Inshallah brothers

Very nice picture

PP isn't moderate left by any standards