Why do all asians look like they have no soul? It must be something with their dark alien looking eyes...

why do all asians look like they have no soul? It must be something with their dark alien looking eyes. Are there any asians here that can convince me they actually have a soul?

I think brown eyes convey more emotion than Blue or Green tbqh

Its not the physical appearance as much as it is the way they act.

They are like bipedal insects. No emotion or relatable characteristics. They are dilligent workers for their superiors, they dont question authority and they all look exactly the same. Just like bees. And you know what bees are?

Insects.

Why?

you can't even convince me you have a soul, the concept is such a joke to begin with.

I'm crying every single time getting laughed tiny pennis

>K-pop

cause she's literally manufactured. over 50% plastic alloys

because I want to believe that 60% of our worlds population aren't soulless emotionless creatures. They are capable of incredible damage huh?

what form of autism do you guys have anyway?

strange but it's true
however, men look like there is more soul in them
t. not gay

well it's less than that because I just googled asia population which includes those damn dirty indian rats

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the complete truth

The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.

Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely crazy as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, that is them giving people looks when they hear and visually see someone thinking something they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc.

I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN ITS TRUE

You have to spread the message!!!!!
The world has to know about this!!!!!

>2017
>pasta

this

I honestly see east Asians as subhumans
I can relate to hapas or any other ethnic group on earth, but not chinks
I think it's a mixture of their eyes, teeth, language and the general attitude of Asian workers at Chinese buffets I've seen, since that's my only contact I have with them
When I see a Japanese or Korean flag here I believe 100% of them are proxies or English teachers, Chinese flags are always proxies

that's more north Asians who all act like they have severe autism (and they usually do)
no different from how Germans act imo, but maybe more extreme since conformity is way stronger.

in south Asia people act more "human" almost to a fault, it frustrates me here how there is zero punctuality and people just do whatever

OP must have realised the jobs arn't coming back

>Mexico

Sup Forums

Filipinos are human in my book

Youre right, the extremes are between north and south.

Are there any middling asians who are normal?

from the Mexicans of America to the Mexicans of Asia.

Humans have character flaws
Roaches and ants don't

that probably sounded better in Mexican then it did in English.

you should've just did the t.zhang

t,deported chicano

Cantonese in my experience, like Hong Kong
and Taiwanese as well

mix of Democracy, some western influence, and general hostility to the monolithic Mainlander conformism.
I enjoyed Taiwan immensely when I was there, Hong Kong as well but I didn't spend as long there.
here people are very friendly and down to earth, but like I said it can be frustrating sometimes, I imagine how a Swede feels dealing with a Greek

Chicanos are not Mexican
I'd probably be worse off in LOS than here you dumb English teacher

but im not an english teacher

try harder next time, maybe bring a ladder or rope

do u gooks still hate the US? how would a white person be treated in vietnam?

>there is a crescent on his flag

>there is a whole bar of piss in his flag

tfw no deep chocolate brown eyed gf

gooks don't really speak for Asians

>its skin probably is the color of the said piss

your skin is the color of indians thanks to this Portuguese politician

No. Vietnam has one of the highest opinions for U.S. There are a lot of white tourists in Vietnam and they're usually chill towards them. They'll probably make you pay more for stuff though

huh, why the fuck do africans love america so much??

Nice and fresh meme you got there Abdul Al Pingpong, keep up with the good work!
Also
>spit on the ground
>get death penalty

It is because they went through multiple plastic surgery making them look souless like a plastic.

because you are racist…

>mexico

>Be East Asian
>look in mirror, see insect staring back at you
>go to plastic surgeon
>"puleeez doctur make eh me humun"
>one year later, look in mirror, "much butteh"

>Japan
>Frogposting
Shouldnt you post Yukkuris or something? You are the worst scum on earth.

do you love japan

They did a really good job, actually.

You do realize 99% of cantonese are mainlanders, right?

>be Spanish
>post memes on Facebook
>get arrested

Dats racist actually. You know saying x people have no souls is basically like pretty high on the hierarchy of hating? denying humaness of a peopel is basically the first step to justifying atrcotities.

>t. not gay

Really having a think about your denial here desu