Rothschilds

Why does Sup Forums never mention or talk about the Rothschilds. Are they the real puppet masters, or is it just a tinfoil conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodtake.com/nicky-hilton-james-rothschilds-net-worth-so-high-amazing-wedding-kensington-palace-shows-87512
americanfreepress.net/bush-rockefeller-rothschild-hitler/
thedaysofnoah.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/the-rothschild-1901-1919-the-secret-creators-of-world-war-1/
realitieswatch.com/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled-by-the-rothschild-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hE5Sw8qJ-g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, they are Jews.

We always talk about Soros and Rockefeller on here, but I never see anyone talk about the Rothschilds. You'd think it would be a bigger deal.

Well consider this, them or the Rockefellers are never mentioned in Forbes as the richest people in the world. It is rumored that the Rothschilds fortune combined is anywhere between $300-$600 trillion.

Mayer Rothschild managed to gain a monopoly on stocks in Germany. Mayer sold his stock and many others sold theirs as well, then once the price of the stock fell to nothing, he bought all of it. He created the worlds first central bank and sent 5 of his sons throughout the corners of the world to set up central banks.

They had the greatest idea in the the whole world. Control the worlds money.

The Rothschilds are a very secretive family, and not many books or literature is available on them.

It has changed a little bit, because the Rothschilds had a long line of bloodline that consisted of cousins marrying each other to keep the money in the family. However, around the mid 20th century, they begin marrying outside the family.

Even some of the beneficiaries of the Rothschilds have more money than the Koch brothers combined.

Conspiratard bait.

Do you really think in earnest that the most powerful individuals in the world would make themselves known?
They are just a smoke screen, Free will is a myth, religion is a Joke.
We are all pawns controlled by something greater.

>never mentioned by Forbes
That's because no individual Rothschild is that wealthy. In any case, their empire isn't that impressive any more, and they aren't even that secretive. Their holding company is listed in Paris.

You can only hide yourself so much. They werent really that well known before the internet. Only scores of the most powerful people knew who they were.

Whenever people thought the Rockefellers were the richest ever, the rothschilds were laughing.

Theres just one thing you cant deny, and thats the fact that the Rothschilds control all the world central banks.

>Why does Sup Forums never mention or talk about the Rothschilds
Because currently the mostly hated jew on Sup Forums is no sorrow for soros.

If you want to live don't mention them

Except for North Korea and Cuba

Also anyone got the source on the family timeline?

They've always been well known. In The Count of Monte Cristo, Dantes is mentioned as being almost as rich as Rothschild. They were a household name back in the day.

Just one of beneficiaries have just as much or even more money than Bill Gates

$20 billion
But because their money has been divided among so many heirs, they never show up on any “Richest People In The World” lists. Their exact net worth remains a mystery, though estimates have it at around $400 billion. One elderly living heir, Sir Evelyn De Rothschild, has an estimated net worth of $20 billion.

hollywoodtake.com/nicky-hilton-james-rothschilds-net-worth-so-high-amazing-wedding-kensington-palace-shows-87512

I think they probably secretly dominate the world, although I have no evidence at all for this, though it would explain why I feel so powerless and butthurt in my basement.

>lol they're jews

this is dumb. It just under-represents how big these super wealthy families are. This family alone has more influence than all of the jews everyplace in the world combined.

>It is rumored that the Rothschilds fortune combined is
Lovely use of the passive voice, user. Just exemplary!

I am planning to read every book on/from them but havent gotten arround because still not done with college

There was a thread once on them, and someone said that in some war a few centuries ago, Rotschild announced to the town population that the side who won the war, had lost the war. And everybody sold their stocks to him for dirt cheap and he got rich.
pretty devilish to be quite honest

Rothschild and Rockefeller are not radical unlike Soros though.

>trillion
>billion
What are a couple of stray letters between butthurt friends?

Rothchilds aren't controlling much... They're a manufactured scapegoat.

The real enemy is the current backing system over which they don't really have control anymore. It's an autonomous entity .. Like AI.. Only its policy is the programming and the people in it are the movers beholden to that policy.

What was Hitler's view on the Rothschilds?
Did he manage to gas some of them?

Not every single member has the same amount of money.

Their wealth is so massive, its really pointless to pinpoint a single person. Nathan is currently the richest Rothschild but I cant find his net worth anywhere.

The Rothschilds funded the war.

does someone have that chart of the several conglomerates all gathered up together in big circles.

Lol, that was the Battle of Waterloo. Rothschild had the fastest ships so he was able to spread the rumor that Napoleon had won the battle, and then the stock market crashed in a panic, and he bought it all up.

Funded Hitler?
Is this meme, I find it hard to belive

Everyone with any money helped fund the war.

The Nazis talked about them. See the propaganda film The Eternal Jew

He had news of the Waterloo victory before anyone else and before the news spread, he had his people dump all of his government bonds in the London exchange... Leading everyone to believe the war was lost. Everyone else followed suit. Causing the prices to tank... Then bought a huge amount of them at the last minute just before the news arrived of Napoleon's defeat. The prices soared after that and he made a huge killing.

It wasn't just a town it was the London stock exchange. He sold and started a run then bought nearly everything.
Rothschild messenger beat the military one by 24 hours

Rothschild controls hundreds of banks all over europe and beyond europe. Its a demonic threat to the world and it needs to be recognised as a demonic threat again before the world is destroyed.

>We are all pawns controlled by something greater.
MEMES

americanfreepress.net/bush-rockefeller-rothschild-hitler/

>What was Hitler's view on the Rothschilds?
He was directly related to them.

Based Sven

Right, you are free. You can do whatever you want. You can be rich tomorrow just if you want to.

>Why does Sup Forums never mention or talk about the Rothschilds
But Sup Forums does talk about them constantly.

Lurk more.

Them and the soros family.
And the Rockefellers.

thedaysofnoah.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/the-rothschild-1901-1919-the-secret-creators-of-world-war-1/

realitieswatch.com/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled-by-the-rothschild-family/

>They had the greatest idea in the the whole world. Control the worlds money.
>greatest idea

It will almost certainly kill his family one day.

>posting the shopped image

I wonder who could be behind this...

Exactly.

Sup Forums controls the world.

Well its been working for them since the 18th century. So they are giving it a pretty good run.

The truth is that there's several other families just like them, that sprawl across the globe with enormous power, and they're all intermarried with each other. The Rothschild's might be the richest, but they're far from the only.

Well off the top of my head Rothchilds funded both sides of the same war before and Rockefeller's empire was broken up for corporate conspiracy. Rockefeller bought up all the trolley systems in the US and dismantled them to make everyone use cars instead, dependent on his oil.

So yeah, their a bunch of faggots too.

>Archive
>Ctrl f Rothschilds
>2 returns
Also didnt JFK mention them in a speech right before he was shot?
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

>world GDP is $70 trillion

Their family were originally just converts, they were 100% originally white. They converted to get around some laws that Christians couldn't or something like that.

That's a very edited version of that speech. If you listen to the full version, he's talking about the communist threat, which still technically relates to the Rothschild's, but the real speech isn't as cryptic as the edited version.

We do, do you not lurk at all?

Babby's first time on Sup Forums?

Fine I'll post my slideshow but please be less autistic in the future (who am i kidding)

tnx for clarifying

>The Rothschild's might be the richest
They arent, they are only the most public.

No, he didnt, he did however mention that he wanted to destroy the national intelligence apparatus as it was a hide out for nazis.

>Meyer[2] Amschel Rothschild was born in 1744 in the Judengasse, the Jewish ghetto of Frankfurt am Main, Holy Roman Empire, one of eight children of Amschel Moses Rothschild (d. 1755) and his wife Schönche Rothschild (née Lechnich, d. 1756).[3][4]

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about. The rothschilds are top jews who are always lambasted on Sup Forums. At least on old Sup Forums and /8pol/

Their wealth combined is 3x more than the worlds wealth. Awww whats wrong? Dont like being wrong? awww

>Rothschilds are most public

The common person doesnt even know who the Rothschilds are...fail...sorry you are wrong. awww

Hence why I said might be. But they definitely might be. They're pretty fucking rich.

They do everything for their own benefit, true, but Soros is actually pushing an agenda.

The Rothschilds are opportunists who have a lot of money and hedge their bets to get even more money

Because all jews are bankers and that includes Rothschilds.

>The common person doesnt even know who the Rothschilds are
So what?

>fail...sorry you are wrong. awww
>He doesnt know about The Family
>he honestly thinks the Rothschilds are unknown
Goddamn Sup Forums is retarded now.

Look up the Balfour Declaration which was written to Walter Rothschild, which was one of the main steps to the creation of Israel. The Rothschild's were key figures in the Zionist movement.

>...fail...sorry you are wrong. awww

>They arent, they are only the most public.
>007

This agent must know.

Since he works for him.

Mr Bond.

>have power and money
>don't seek greater power

The sheeple will wake up someday

Rothschilds = Jews

They instigated the Anglo-Boer war to gain control of the richest gold deposit in the world.

They even sent British soldiers Christmas hampers to motivate them.

Yeah we should gas literally all jews for this.

Most threads go quiet, are slid or are locked in my experience.

Understanding the Rothschild's place in history is the true redpill.

Start here:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

There only about 60-80 billion in physical assets and cash and gold etc in the world, if you include investments and all sorts of assets, its about 1,100 to 1,200 billion.

$300-600 trillion is disinfo bullshit. Exaggerating hurts the truth

>that ayy

You actually think in your little bubble brain, that we would ever have any knowledge of total assets and wealth?

Holy fucking shit you are fucking stupid.

>so what
so then they arent the most public, stupid fuck

not an argument

I wonder if there's some autistic young rothschild heir that makes an ass of himself in social media like Dan Bilzerian. Has anyone come across one?

Shut up goym!

The guy is even hated by Jews.

Because he's stupidly obvious.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Iran does not have central bank? Tunisia did not as well but you know what happened there like half a decade ago.

1st post = best post

one got blacked but they cut her off

>so then they arent the most public, stupid fuck
No you idiot, they are easily the most public, you dont even know of the The Family yet you know of the Rothschild family, making them most public than those truly in control.

Retard.

This is part of the problem with Sup Forums. targeting the wrong Jews. It's literally just Zionists and the descendants of a few super rich families that are running/ruining things. Gunning for "the Jews" looks really bad. You can make most rich people look evil already anyway. Make it easy on yourselves.

Jokes on you guys my best friend is a rockefeller.
Ask me anything.

Not only that, but a lot of the super rich families running things aren't even Jews.

Blaming rich people is a meme.
Tinfoils try to meme the Rothschilds/Rockefellers.
Republitards try to meme Soros
Demoshits try to meme the Koch brothers.
Just calm the fuck down holy shit.

I never said all countries have a central bank. Never said that anywhere. There are only a handful of countries left that dont have central banks.

What you just said makes no fucking sense whatsoever, you atrocious simpleton.

sure the rothschilds are big but the ones nobody knows about are the real playas. aldobrandini family. how deep does the real rabbit hole go ?

what is the square root of 0

Well I mean even if that's true, it's most said Jews that are in control of the media. On top of that Zionism is also problematic.

Still worth looking into.

>What you just said makes no fucking sense whatsoever, you atrocious simpleton.
Want me to break it down for you?

The Rothschild family is the most public family in all of the 13 families that rule us. The Family are the ones that make the choices and the Rothschilds are a public front to blame.

You said that the Rothschilds were unknown, yet you know of them and not of The Family.

Ergo they are, as I stated, the most public face of control.

Get fucked you deliberately obtuse retard.

Every "conspiracy" surrounding the Rothschild family is just ancient antisemitic memes and has been thoroughly debunked by scholars.

From the "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" to making money of of the defeat of Napoleon at Waterloo.

Sure, they dominate the media and the entertainment industry, but there are so many other crucial industries like food, energy, military, technology, etc., There are non-Jew super families throughout all these sectors, as well as Jewish.

As a neutral person, all of those people have been tied to some shady shit. Do your homework. Henry Ford and Warren Buffet are okay in my book, so it's not exactly an eat the rich kind of thing.

The Rothschilds are not a well known family among common people. The Rockefellers are.

Only more knowledgeable, involved people know who they are. Public image is as only relevant as the common person sees them. If you go ask a gas station clerk who the Rothschilds are, they will cock their head. Ask them who the Rockefellers are, and they will instantly know most of the time.

Yes the Rothschilds are publicly know, but not on the level you are describing.

Sorry, bud.

The 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati is a meme. Lots of good info but that guy by his own admission was only scratching the surface.

You might want to watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=hE5Sw8qJ-g0

Rothschilds aren't extreme in their hate for Europe but they'll still fuck over completely everything in our democracies if there's money to be gained from it. With their power that's a problem.

The Rothschilds are satanists. The worship Baphomet.

>Warren Buffet
>better make it so you cant use tanker trucks to transport oil and gas peasants!
>thank god my safe, clean and fast rail system is in place for transport of such goods!

>Henry Ford
>we need a nationalized education system to make more worker bees!

>The Rothschilds are not a well known family among common people. The Rockefellers are.
They are the same family.
>Yes the Rothschilds are publicly know, but not on the level you are describing.
You are still not grasping what I am saying.

>The 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati is a meme
The more modern incarnation of the subject yes, however the research done on them from before the Rothschild family rose to power is still just as valid and you can trace their family lines through history easily along with what they impacted.