Who else /Village/ here?

Who else /Village/ here?

Got myself a job as a GP in Castle Combe, and it's brilliant. Only 334 people, no blacks or pakis. It's wonderful.

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g528765-d264096-Reviews-Fosse_Farmhouse-Castle_Combe_Cotswolds_England.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me, out of the way corner of the South, about 400 people I'd say

Good luck with the job, sounds like you'll be a bit of a Dr. Martin

How many prostates have you fingered?

you must live really interesting lives and get much ass in the process

>doxing yourself that easily

It takes one call to find the newest GP in castle combe and a few emails with screenshots, and you're fired.

Thank god I'm not a cunt.

The good times won't last for long.
Soon there will be no where left to go.

Ex-/village/ here. Now I live in cunting Aylesbury

tfw no comfy village to live in

Fuuuuck looks like Heaven, especially your place OP. Too bad we dont have shit like that here.

I'd love to live there, but what are the chances of actually meeting a good looking bird in that type of environment? They all live in the cities.

Aylesbury Road is one of the higher value properties on Monopoly board Dublin Edition, so there's something

Used to live in Barnstaple which is more of a town but has a village feel to it.

It was fucking shit, nothing to do ever and the locals fucking hate outsiders.

But how would it be proven? It could be anyone claiming to be the village GP.

nah, plenty of hotties in villages. hotties love money

Barnstaple is a shit holiday destination for retards. Never go there.

If you live outside of London you are literally irrelevant. It's like living in the 18th century.

Realistically how much dosh do you need to just up and off to a dank village? Is there any hope for an IT drone or am I forever chained to shit cities

Corfe castle reporting in.

it's a public sector job. Even it couldn't be proven, you'd get investigated up your arse.

Lovely place

Man these places look comfy.

> Two pubs opposite each other in an open square

Aye, thats the british isles haha

Nah I love in a shitty northern town which is diverse as fuck.

>tfw the Islamic future of the place I grew up comes flooding out of the school gates

I'd love to live in a small village like OP but how's the internet?

Grindleton here

Feels damn bad man

I wish I lived in a comfy, traditional village.

Unfortunately, I've spent my whole life in a shite post-industrial estate surrounded by neds and junkies.

Meant for

>TFW village in the Brabant countryside
Life is good

Just got fiber optic here in corfe this year, I'm very happy.

Scotland reporting, Lochwinnoch. 2600 people.

This country is beautiful, and I have genuinely never been more content with life as I have been since I moved here. 120 mbp/s Internet, i earn a good comfortable living and I don't really want for anything. Places like this are what makes Britain, Britain.

Lad I was in Dublin yesterday
Where the fuck are all the Irish people? Mountains of chinks and niggers but no white irish
Freaked me out
Also, they're all rude as fuck and why is every Garda lad like 50?

looks comfy desu, thanks for the new locations. gonna have to look into buying some property there. could really make a killing renting it to tour groups offering a real countryside british vacation.

It's funny when Castle Combe is posted considering I live about 10 minutes from there.

Reminder that Wessex is greatest

I'd love to live in a village, but how in the fuck do you expect somebody with an IT degree to find a job in some random village and live there?

Why are you such a cunt?

Good luck most villages have special laws in place to prevent outsiders buying property their or from doing any development.

Fucking wow!
England always surprises me.
There are so many pockets of untouched heritage and culture. Fucking lovely.
Currently residing in a village in Bedford, pretty decent but its slowly growing.

that looks comfy as hell

Kek

>live in a village
>every faggot normie knows who you are
>no jobs
>no clubs, no movies, no entertainment of any sort
>everyone's in their 50s and above

Only an all-front ascetic would enjoy living in a modern village.

Work from home, or commute. That's what I do. Home based office, then a 40 minute commute to Glasgow for work with a reserved parking space. Honestly mate, it's the way life is meant to be lived. Relax in the car in the morning, listen to some music, sit in my office and get on with work whilst again, listening to music, then come home and relax in /comfort/.

Calling bullshit from OP. There can only be one or two GPs in a town like that. If that's what you did, you'd be identified incredibly easily and then run out of town. Consequently, it can be concluded that OP is a lying faggot who is trying to besmirch the good name of a hard-working GP in one of the most famously attractive towns in Britain. And btw, it's fucking overrun with tourists, especially since it's within easy reach of Stonehenge.

Also, everyone else in this thread is a massive faggot for not calling out OP's faggotry. Sup Forums is sinking to ever newer lows of retardation.

good thing I'm both 香港人 and a britsh citizen, LAD!

Sounds comfy
Also do they still race there?
Also, given that the NHS is some kind of national religion and the public will not permit any kind of reform of it, do you think it will collapse in 10 years time or last as long as 15?

Have you got your tattoo yet?

good thing I'm both 香港人 and a british citizen, LAD!

I live in a village.

But what would they investigate in the first place? Oh hello, this guy is posting on Sup Forums?

>Castle Combe

Oh you jammy little bastard. Congratulations!

>live in Lithuania

there is your problem mate

>tfw my town is 10k people and a tatoo parlor opened in downtown

ree

It's worrying as fuck to know that people with the mentality to frequent Sup Forums (myself included) are practicing GP's.

Please, at least assure me that you don't like anime.

The amount of Chinese in Dublin is unreal.

Probably the only city in Europe with more Chinese than Arabs.

Can you shoot outdoors? Fuck the property if I can't engage in manly activities on it

>That filename

What kind of job would that be? I'm already shortlisting places to settle after I come back next summer. Also, how old are you? Whilst I prefer the countryside and small towns, I'd be lost without something decent to do in the evenings.

>every faggot normie knows who you are
That's good. Strong sense of community.

>no jobs
Not true.

>no clubs, no movies, no entertainment of any sort
Not true. Villages and the countryside aren't far away from any towns. That, and you can go for long walks, go shooting, play video games, shitpost on Sup Forums, etc.

>everyone's in their 50s and above
Not, necessarily true. Everyone is much older on average, but you get no minorities so the country demographics beat city demographics in that sense.

The only really bad one there is
>every faggot normie knows who you are.
More people went to my school than live in these villages kek.
>No movies
internet
>no jobs
he said he got a job
>no clubs
degenerate af fampai
>everyone is in their 50s and above.
Can't confirm this is true.

tfw live in south Manchester which is one of the most enriched areas of the UK behind london and birmingham

>actually being proud of living in Brabant

I'll take chinks over nigs and Muslims but I'd still rather have none of the above

You know how small Britain is?

I doubt many tourists would go there to just visit stonehenge.

But yeah, he may not be a GP - but we don't that know for sure.

Yeah, I bet you're rattling about your pubs, you fucking alchoholic

No I wasn't refering to being foreign, some villages literally have very strict laws in place to prevent outsiders from the village from buying property, take downham for example it has incredibly strict rules, you can't even have any over head cabling or satellite dishes installed.

In time this will all be replaced with concrete, steel, glass, flats, Barratt houses, mosques, and "refugee" shelters.

Castle Combe looks perfect, by the way.

This is the problem I have. I grew up in a little Welsh village. Now I live in shitty London because it was the only place I could find an interesting job. I'm jealous of all the countryside Anons in this thread.

Why are all the cities in this country so terrible? Bristol is OK I guess, but only because Brunel.

Fortunately I'm moving soon.

Have been there. Gorgeous part of England. No niggers ,so the crime is very low to non existent.

Wat is er mis met de beste provincie van Nederland?

/village/ here. Shitskins and Niggers already in neighboring village. Already a few in my village.

They will come. Just wait

Have you met Alice yet?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g528765-d264096-Reviews-Fosse_Farmhouse-Castle_Combe_Cotswolds_England.html

Underrated.
I drove through Elephant and Castle in London today, supposedly a diverse area. Zero diversity to be seen, just 100% nignogs. The place is like somewhere from a dystopian film.
>Abandoned tower block
>Bombed-out houses
>Shanty town of shops infront of semi-derelict shopping centre

People with satellite dishes on their house should be "disappeared". At least put them at the back where they cannot be seen from the road.

I used to live in Chepstow and it was wonderful. Also no niggs or pakis. It's like they are allergic to rural areas.
Went back to visit the other day and had a pint here.

White Flight
It's arrived in Dublin. The rest of the country is currently being enriched as part of the EU strategy to dump all the niggers in Ireland.

Als je een extra chromosoom hebt vrij weinig.

Don't see the appeal.
Have to drive hours to get to a movie theatre, mall, or anything fun.
Everyone knows everyone's business. Sexual partners are traded around so much that everyone has fucked everyone.
Not much in villages aside from pubs and restaurants.
The tourists in the summer or winter.
Rural living = having to drive my own trash to the dump, shitty internet service, having to wait a week for the power company to come in the case of an outage...

I'm glad I moved to a city.

Beautiful.

Germany's Shoe here,
Pretty much everything that isn't vienna is a village in Austria.
In Burgenland the only neighbours you're gonna have, that are non-germanic are slavs from hungary or slovakia, the mountains and that one weird goat that won't piss off

>>every faggot normie knows who you are
Same everywhere mate

I fucking hate normies

village of 200 here.

the only thing better would be a sizable rural property with no neighbours. that's coming next.

veel plezier met Mohammed in de randstad ey

I used to live in Blandford Forum if that counts

Could an American move to one of these? I'm a traditional white, and my gf is blue-eyed blonde.

what village is that? Ill be in Europe for a month starting July 21st.

((( 1 post by this ID )))

I wanted to mention to OP that that is as beautiful as it gets. Except for one small green box on the right, I see no evidence of utilities. Is everything in the street, or where? Old neighborhoods in america have wires and shit hanging all over the place.

Anyway, that image is fucking awesome.

>movie theatre
>mall

this is bait, right.

please tell me this is bait.

I lived in E&C for 2 months. 2 months too long. The entire place smells like a Gents during the summer.

Yeah. You just have to be able to buy a house.

Why don't you make a movie theatre? Youd make bank.

>bergen op zoom
what the fuck is wrong with the dutch

Peak district here, hamlet master race. I bought my house in the 90's when noone wanted to live in the country for around 120k (i took it all back to stone and installed a new second floor), its worth 270k now, not that i will ever sell it. 50 mins by train from where i was born too (manchester)

How expensive are they, and how big are they?

Castlebay, Barra, Outer Hebrides.

Refugees are not going to be allocated to the Hebrides according to the Scottish Government, the only thing worrying us is English white flight but in all honesty I'm fine with that.

>tfw family is from comfy village
>tfw moved to city a few generations ago

Very. Not very.

In England the utilities are buried underground. Helps preserve the character of very old towns and villages.

I think you can shoot on your own property - but in Britain that usually consists of just a back garden.

Shooting clubs are pretty common in the countryside though, so it isn't hard to take it up.

That looks nice