What does Sup Forums think about Iran?

What does Sup Forums think about Iran?

Good people. Americans are total cunts to them for no reason.

embassy has nice walls with dark blue ornamentation

>origin of Aryan
>persian empire
>Yu Darvish

Hat gurls, islamic revolution was a mistake, super rich history based in general

fuck saudi arabia

A great ancient culture, kudos to them for charting their own course as a country against all odds.
their outlook on Islam is interesting: privately quite secular, and even guardianship of the jurists is in practice surprisingly democratic (if authoritarian) and sane compared to the Salafi/Wahhabi shit

their people are generally good - very respectful, guest are absolutely honoured in their home, nice food, high % of qt's too (not afraid to be thicc) - glad we get more immigrants from there than Arab countries
but many of the Persians we do get are every 'rich brown person' stereotype. arrogant/vapid as fuck and not afraid to show it.

>no reason
costanza.jpg

>for no reason

Our Zionist occupied government wants control of their natural resources, and sees them as a threat to the soon-to-be greater Israel. Iran is good at telling the rest of the world to fuck off, and Rothschild-backed puppet masters don't like that they can't control them.

I think it is pretty shiite

I prefer them over saudis.

i like it but i don't really know much about it, how is life like in there?

Like it, because all my Iranian classmates are pretty great.

Islamic shithole according to Iranians here in Denmark.

I'd love to go to Iran, but I'd probably only go if I made an Iranian friend and went with them.

I went to esfahan years ago as a trip with my architecture class. Great food, people, and environment. I got a couple beautiful Persian miniatures.

The hijab is required by law by all the women I saw draped it so loosely you could see everything

They have a stereotype of being haughty party animals in the west, but I suspect it's because those are the people who immigrated since most of that stuff was outlawed. Also wealthy people whose interests are threatened by khamenai's government

The only civilization unfortunately gripped with Isl*m (may mohammed open his anus for the matyrs) I see as equals to the West

>t. roman

pretty sure this guys not joking

M*hammed is a goatfucking warlord. A*lah is an even bigger shithead.

ALI however, who Shi'a love to death even more than god was based as fuck. Seriously read about the guy

(F)ersians are annoying

Forgot image

Interesting country and culture, all spoiled for the being muslim part.

An ancient, rich culture with good people that are always in the cross hairs of the jewish ran US govt. Iran is not a threat to the US or israel. Iran is the power in the region and their non-rothschild controlled central bank is the sole reason why the West is told to hate them.
I just can't stand the blind following people have here that they are so evil. I for one support Iran and say fuck off to israel

Rightful heirs of the middle east along with the greeks desu.

That fucking asteroid ruined everything

> I just saw the GN episode on it and want to know what Sup Forums's opinion is now!

kys

Always wanted to visit that city tb.h

shitskin subhumans