/prem/

The absolute state of this shit season so far edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/2274839/stoke-boss-mark-hughes-slams-watfords-walter-mazzarri-for-refusing-to-shake-hands-following-1-0-defeat/
standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-sack-frank-de-boer-after-77-days-following-four-straight-premier-league-defeats-a3631811.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super Sunday was pretty shit. At least we have West Ham v Huddersfield to look forward to tomorrow

>leave the pfa player of the year award to me

Thinking of getting a cheeky Mahrez in my fantasy team. thoughts?

huddersfield are going to go full rape mode on west ham

You are now aware that Henri Camara is still playing

FPL is such a bullshit game.

Player prices change willy-nilly and are dependant on millions of scrubs who take -12 point hits every week because they're fucking retarded.

After a while, everyone's team looks exactly the same because there are only five or six players capable of delivering points consistently.

Chips are retarded too - they're basically overpowered, so if you fuck up your triple captain, your entire season is ruined.

Oh, and the -4 point hits for extra transfers basically make those completely obsolete, because the risk of your new player not delivering is way too big to bring him in.

Alri lad I'll send a text to my mate he runs FPL

Damn Poland, didn't know you had the solutions to all our problems. Actually, you can do that by killing yourself and erasing your people off of the face of the planet

>tfw ben davies is legitimately at least as good as danny rose

I thought Poland was based

wasn't he at Wigan years ago

jesus christ

yeah he played for wigan, west ham and stoke
he's 40 years old and now playing in the greek third division

Is that an elimination chamber?

>Huddersfield are still in the premier league

can't stand indoor stadiums

triggers me

more like GroSS

Filiming kids enjoying their innocent lives playing on the swings triggers me

why is hist shirt so small

Sunday league teams just use the same 15 shirts for years and keep washing them. Don't have them in that size ofc. Keep asking stupid questions, see what happens.

>65 threads hidden

>handegg

why so mean

Literally what is there to talk about after this weekend's shit fest. Champions League is on is it? Sup Forums is so fucking dead

West Ham vs. Huddersfield tomorrow, PL doesn't get any more exciting than that.

who /5-0/ here?

>190kg larping as a nazboy

at least based chris wood scored today

did anyone end up putting the autism hat on this guy?

I'm a white nationalist, key difference. Oh and another being that I'm not that fat retard either.

Tbf I like Huddersfield. Don't know if I'd watch them but I always root for the promoted teams.

The Mane assault

>Mark Hughes made not just one but TWO unsuccessful attempts to shake hands with Jose Mourinho after this spiky encounter on Saturday – even pursing the Manchester United manager to the dressing room, it has been revealed.
>United had let it be known the initial snub had occurred because the Stoke manager had shoved his counterpart in the chest, before swearing at him and calling for his dismissal. Mourinho even walked out of a TV interview when asked for more details.
>On Sunday, Stoke said that Hughes had later attempted a reconciliation outside the United dressing room. This second attempted handshake was again rebuffed. It was just the latest handshake controversy surrounding Hughes who, in the past, has fallen out with Tony Pulis (three times), Roberto Mancini, Martin Jol and Arsene Wenger.

Mark Hughes + Chelsea would be the snub combination we'd all like to see.

From this it sounds as if Sparky is the one who's caused all of this shit.

Wouldn't surprise me.

>forgetting that City players never get in the PFA teams
>Agüero
>Silva

>please shake my hand
>why is everyone snubbing me
>my feet hurt

all he ever does is fucking moan so probably

Remember when Clive Allen was furious Wenger wouldn't shake his hand?

m8 until you've had thousands of the cunts swarming over your town you don't have a fuckin scooby alright?

>autistic introvert that sometimes lets his emotions get the best of him but means well
mark hughes is /ourguy/

this but unironically

>meaning well
cunt

Neat.

Very. What's the effect/filter called?

>I wish are team had an ass. I want that ass to be spread eagled and fucked, fucked hard. Like a fuckin' real tramp.

What did he mean by this?

Man City players are snubbed even more than Arsenal ones

considering its a popularity contest I don't understand why people care about these awards of TOTS

I agree about the points deduction

I mean B.Silva is getting me 0-1 points at most every week, might as well swap him for any midfielder who actually plays and it'll play off after 1 week

Wayne Shaw ?

>When Scott Dann somehow missed an open goal with minutes remaining of Crystal Palace's 1-0 defeat at Burnley, it confirmed a pointless, and goalless, start to the season for Frank de Boer's side. Palace have now gone 450 minutes, and almost four months, without a top-flight goal. It is also 93 years since a top-flight side last failed to score and lost their opening four games - Preston North End in 1924-25. But how far down the Football League ladder do you have to go to find the next side who have not celebrated at least a goal this term? League One? National League?

>Nope. Try again.

>In fact the next team down the footballing ladder who are yet to trouble the scorers are Oadby Town of the United Counties League Premier Division, a massive 186 places below Palace in the league.

That's simultaneously impressive and pathetic at the same time.

Hughes also caused a stink last year when Mazzari didn't do so either

thesun.co.uk/sport/2274839/stoke-boss-mark-hughes-slams-watfords-walter-mazzarri-for-refusing-to-shake-hands-following-1-0-defeat/

what is this dudes problem

Keep dreaming Nigel

Well in that case Mazzarri probably has no clue what "shake hands" means.

Embarrassing considering they are meant to have some good attacking takent
Benteke, always scores around 15 goals a season
Zaha, one of the most successful dribblers in the league
Cabaye, highly rated and a beast at Newcastle

Considering the last four managers they've had, it's no wonder they've been so shellshocked when a continental comes in and tries to play possession football.

>1924-25
huddersfield won the league that year
and arsenal finished 20th
and lester got promoted as champions with united up to the first division
only 11 out of 66 teams in the first, second and third division were south of birmingham

plus the irrepressible Puncheon, who you'd think would have grafted his way to a goal or two by now

>he took four hours to reply with this

Anyone else doing CL fantasy?

What did they mean by this?

The worst sunday ever

How will this play out?

utter shite matches like Swansea - Newcastle or Burnley - Palace should only be shown on Monday, that's the only time people will look forward to them because it feels like you get an extra match, and theres fuck all else to do on a monday.

but when wake up on a sunday morning and you see absolute shit like that is scheduled, when they could've shown Everton - Spurs etc instead it just makes you SEETHING

Blame the CL.

happened last season too with leicester chelsea.

they lost in the league cup in ET then got hammered in the league IIRC

also happend to my team at the end of last season, where we played Dundee Utd 3 games in a row

>September 23

>le emptyhad

Iiiiiiiiiiit's MATCHDAY!!!

The mighty crimson Hammers will interface with the plucky West Yorkshire Terriers in a battle of wits and sheer might in London's London Stadium.

fill me in on this.

Some nutter claims Nibiru, the Planet X, will enter visible range from Earth and subsequently collide with the Earth and kill most of the human race. And it's based on the fact some Christian nutter says the world will end on 23rd September. So this dude claims Nibiru is the apocalyptic reason why it'll happen. His proof?

>Why is there 100 deep bunkers in the USA? :O

tl;dr more bullshit claims that won't end with anything.

They keep changing managers, who keep playing different football. They need to stop pretending to be Barca and start playing 10 at the back and hoofing it to Benteke.

Hey guys. I'm the guy who predicted Arsenal would get raped by Liverpool. I predict a 6-0 win for Chelsea next week.

Conte has lost 3 of the 4 games he played against Wenger last season.

You reckon Benteke's good enough still? He's crap.

Nah, just that he should be played like that.

Then it'll change. I seriously doubt Arsenal will win. I'd bet against it if I could into betting.

>Some people at work actually told me they reckon Huddersfield will beat the Irons tonight
What is this meme

Who /bet/ here?

I'm up to £875 from an initial £50 bet but I can't break £900. It's been a week and I keep getting to £895 and dropping again.

it's cos west ham are shit lad. relegation tier this season.

Me, but I never usually bet on football.
I'm up about 2k from the Floyd fight and Nadal.

Tempted to lump on West Ham but I don't trust them not to JUST

I know they're shit, I had season tickets back when they got relegated by Crystal Palace but fucking huddersfield?

mounie double
stick a tenner on it

huddersfield are pacey and energetic and still all fired up at the excitement of being in the prem for the first time. west ham are tired aging mercenaries who don't really care with a manager who has no idea what defending is.

The Dildo Brothers are so gormless

>underestimating Huddersmeme
I see you dont follow footy much

imagine choosing to model yourself on alan sugar.

>haha look at all those empty seats
>...in the away end
you fucking mong lad, delete your internet

Not for the past few years desu, lost interest in this semen slurping sport

>West Brom recorded over 50% possession for just the 10th time in their 98 Premier League games under manager Tony Pulis.

>de boer

FUTURE ENDEAVORED

>Dutch managers

And they lost. Pulis getting ideas above his station after signing Krcyhwaiwkwevikz

Feel sorry for de Boer, but if Roy Hodgson is seriously the main candidate to replace him then relegate the club now.

Wait, they already fired De Boer?

standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-sack-frank-de-boer-after-77-days-following-four-straight-premier-league-defeats-a3631811.html

4 straight losses and 0 goals scored. Harsh but understandable.

that liverpool feel

>Palace going down
good

>BREAKING NEWS: Sky sources - Roy Hodgson to be appointed as Frank de Boer's replacement in next 24 hours.
lmao

>pisstal palarse

they kept talking about this during the game yesterday, which i assumed meant it wouldn't happen
shows what i know

Palace confirmed winning at Anfield

Could Derby record be broken?