How is vaping viewed in you're cunt?

How is vaping viewed in you're cunt?

1. USA
2. Seen as something gay and faggy. Real men smoke cigarettes.

1. USA
2. Seen as something gay and faggy. Real men don't smoke.

1. Canada
2. Nobody cares; it's not that common.

I will say, though, that when I travelled to the UK, I saw people vaping everywhere. Even some no smoking signs explicitly included no vaping.

1. Mexico
2. It is worse than analog cigarettes.

>ive been vaping for 9 years now.

Everybody vapes in iceland, outside every night club is a big cloud

I know like 10 nicotine addicts
4 snus
3 vape
2 snuff
1 smoker

1. Guatemala
2. Is not that common, but most guys who vape are seen as pretentious assholes

eff pee bee pee

I barely ever see it, I don't know
I don't care what people do, it's none of my business

1. USA (the faggy part)
2. Widely used by all social strata because everyone here is a faggot. Everyone will assume you're an ex-smoker if you use one, which is convenient because many vapers smoke cigarettes as well, and cigarettes are seen as dirty and disgusting.

1. Russia
2. As smth faggy, but hipsters and normies are usually okay with it

Which faggy part?

The one between the faggot nodes of NYC and Canada.

Gay and faggy, but quite popular.

i have absolutely no idea what it is

You've never seen anyone sucking robot dick? No mouth fedoras in your town?

>Real men don't smoke.
Really faggy thing to say. Smoking has no baring on whether or not you are a "real man."

>real men smoke
Enjoy smelling like shit and getting lung AIDS, white trash. Not defending mouth fedoras either.

>inhaling smoke
How retarded can you get?

Only reason you started to smoke is to fit in, and now you are addicted, that means you have no personality or strong character, real man don't need cigarettes to be likeable and they are mentally strong enough to not sink in petty addictions.

Shut up Poland.

We're the 2nd largest vape market in the world for a few years. It really took off very fast.

It's vapor you polack retard

1. flag
2. nobody really cares unless it's their first time seeing other people vape

I personally vape because it helps me to lose weight, when I get the urge to eat snacks, I just vape some of the sweeter flavors I bought and the urge will kinda fade out.

NI
People just assume you're an ex-smoker. People are generally curious about the boxes and stuff. Nobody really cares as long as you're not blowing obnoxious amounts of vapour in their face