Does anyone else ever feel guilty about wasting their whole day on Sup Forums?

Does anyone else ever feel guilty about wasting their whole day on Sup Forums?

I woke up at 9am today and it's now 10:43pm and I cant think of one thing I did besides post on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Reclaim-Your-Brain-Thoughts-Control/dp/1594632979
youtube.com/watch?v=F0KqFMt-TpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just feel empty, browsing Sup Forums is literally my entire life and i can't imagine ever doing anything productive instead

I spend 3 hours a week on Sup Forums max.
You guys need help, pretty soon you'll be a hateful vegetable like many of the rejects that spend their entire lives on imageboards. I should know, it almost happened to me.

I just turned down an offer from my parents to go out for a pub lunch to be here. I really am a failure.

well it clearly didn't happen to you then did it.
I'm just wasting time here till I get rich lmao, dunno bout the rest of you losers

(I spend my entire waking hours here too OP)

How the fuck are you going to get rich while doing nothing

we wuz upperclass and shieet

btw I actually mean middle, and we wuz is fairly accurate.
propoganda works strong on the temporarily embarrassed millionaires though.

I do, but I don't know what else to do.

nah mate

it's fucking august, everyone has left this fucking city, it's hot as fuck, no events are taking place.

i shaved my head and i look ugly as fuck so i'm waiting for my hair to grow back.

i don't mind sitting on Sup Forums these days.

I love you user.
Nobody here is a loser btw, even if society treats us as such.

But most of the people here are complete losers

There's countless things to do though. Don't you have any goals?

Most of the people in any given situation will be statistically speaking.
And you know what they say about the loudest in the room (looking at you) leaf?
I would say there's a disproportionate amount of unironically >tfw to clever people here tho.

Well yeah I'm a loser too but I dont know how you could possibly claim "nobody here is a loser".

Let me rephrase that then. You are losers, but I believe in (You)
Sup Forums is unironically changing the world, for better or worse, so you're not being totally ineffective by sitting here memeing all day either.

Just be careful what you wish for.

I did until I realized I'm useless.

It's not changing anything. It's a bunch of neets spamming shitty threads every single day.

What change does crying about having no girlfriend or being fat and not looking for a job have on the world? Really not sure what you're getting at.

I'll shitpost 24/7 for a few months and then quit for a few months

>tfw miss memes/events and get called reddit/newfag occasionally

i went to the gym and had a successful first-round job interview and still feel empty and shitty. sometimes i wonder if there's any solution at all.

I work 45 hours a week in construction work and spend my free time playing vidya and mainly browsing this board
what a mess

offspring that your hormones and brains can irrationally lock you onto

And if you spend all day here for years on end and still can't make certain connections in your mind no wonder you're destined to be a loser.
Don't poison the well with your bullshit though.

I obsessively browse Sup Forums every single day to cope with all the bad emotions perpetually growing and piling up inside since I literally have no other outlet or form of catharsis. It just continues to fester and eat me up inside, pushing me closer to the edge every day.

try mindfulness meditation, just a bit a day

Still confused about what you're getting at. This place has possibly has the most negative and cancerous people possible and spending extensive amounts of time here really inhibits the ability to have a healthy brain.

Nice.
Canada is fucked.
How are we gonna spend all taxes on scums like you? Population is aging btw not enough people are gonna pay taxes for scums like you.
Fuck you.

JUST KIDDING
COME DOWN
IT'S A JOKE

Scheer 2019

that would involve not only finding a mate but also managing to convince myself that i wouldn't merely be perpetuating my inadequacies and creating one more unfulfilled lifeform.

I've tried it but it just makes me feel worse. I'm too tired, I wish I could just stop thinking.

Since I responded to your last thread I've been offered a job :) I start on Monday

any nieces or nephews? any shot at becoming a teacher? maybe you can trick your brain into becoming a parent and you can live vicariously through kids that haven't become depressed yet.
I'm considering such a thing.

Why do you post the same post again and again you pathetic loser?

I've quit for weeks, months, two years, but I always end up ultimately coming back here. Despite being a socially outgoing and open person and having a serious gf, I don't actually have any close friends and can't quite seem to make any that actually stick. For better or worse (and it's probably worse) Sup Forums seems to be my most common social outlet. The worst bit is that this place is easy to get hooked into in a passive way, endless new content that you can waste so much time in front of while decimating your attention span

Not exactly.
This place rewires your brain especially threads like /x/ and Sup Forums. Only problem with Sup Forums is that they shitpost obsessively on trivial things like white supremacy which does not really help autists fight political correctness instead autists will go kill sandniggers and portray pol as kkk.
Many posts on pol are good enough redpills to wake autists up and give them exit to media deception.

that's sort of the point. maybe look into this book or xanax then?

amazon.com/Reclaim-Your-Brain-Thoughts-Control/dp/1594632979

This.
As I said for better or worse Idk. But this.

I think the real racebaiting threads are in a similar vain to this leafs postings here. I mean of all people to complain about spamming the same negative shit day on day.. Christ. As I said, poisoning the well.

I don't understand if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me.

>leafs
It's more than leaves though. Every country has a bunch of people making shitty threads on int.

I mean go to /Brit/ and tell me how many idiotic politics / "im depressed, im a neet, TFW no gf, I want to die"-type posts you see.

And that's really every board, even the ones that started as more "well adjusted" boards like /fit/ or /biz/.

not at the moment, and it's not clear that i'll ever have any either. theoretically i could go back to school and get the requisite degree, but something about teaching has always been very unappealing to me. probably something to do with bad experiences during my student years, leaving me with a desire to be as far away from schools as possible. i suppose if i ever found the "right person" i'd have to consider children, but first that would actually have to happen.

Being too productive can burn you out though
>work for 8 hours
>lunch
>landscape for 7 hours
I'm so fucking tired

>int
>fit
>biz
Yeah, it's almost like could digest all relevant information for your pedestrian tier interests better offsite. It's the user culture that draws me back personally.

You are by far imo the most negative poster here tho, so please stop projecting. Intention doesn't strictly align though, I mean if you're trying to "motivate" anons, good for you. But I don't see it.

No, because I don't do that. Why/how could you do that?
t. preparing to be called a normie and told to fuck off

>It's the user culture that draws me back personally.

What culture is that? The "repost and complain incessently" culture?

I mean let's count how many "TFW NEET/can't find a job and going to kill myself" threads we've had compared to people asking for advice on their resume, tips on writing a coverletter or interview advice. It feels like the people here don't even look for advice on fixing their problems. If you look at this place objectively its only value is being a rather slow-moving b/r9k with flags (which opens up the interest dynamic of flag "banter").

>wake up at 7:30am
>Go to work at 8am
>Spend all day sanding and painting a house
>Get home at 5pm
>Go out for a drink with the boys
>Get home at 10pm
>Shitpost on Sup Forums

My day was fine. Just get a fucking job, dude. I'm so glad I'm not a NEET anymore

>What culture is that? The "repost and complain incessently" culture?

You see, it's worth engaging with you on a personal level on the basis that you're not a troll, even if you're just legtimately this stupid it won't fly over the heads of every user who reads this so it's not a wasted endeavour.

What threads are you talking about exactly? How is board culture any different to real culture apart from in terms of acceptable parameters of conversation, and acceleration of ideas and their cylical lifespans anyway?

You are the most prolific OP of negative shit on this board, people in glass houses and that? If you don't have anything positive to say....?

I believe you are trying to instill "learned hopelessness" on a conscious level or not.

>What threads are you talking about exactly?
99% of the threads on Sup Forums (dumb reposts, Sup Forums b8's, /r9k/ whining, generals).

>How is board culture any different to real culture apart from in terms of acceptable parameters of conversation, and acceleration of ideas and their cylical lifespans anyway?

In real conversations, or even other websites, people do not repost shitty threads every single day. I mean let it just sink in for a moment.

There is literally, unironically. People on this very board, who make numerous threads a day whining about being virgins/NEETs and refusing every piece of advice given.

There is LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY people such as Ikibey, the gay russian or the Turk who spent countless hours every single day posting the same retarded shit every single day that leads to nowhere, they just dump pictures of "bbcs", or post naked men or call everyone subhuman.

There are others among them too - people pretending to be neo-nazis, people pretending to be muslim extremists, people pretending to be other races, etc.

>in terms of acceptable parameters of conversation

It's not a conversation though, there is never conversations here. Imagine if your family member / friend /or a random guy on the street said ANY of the shit posted on here to you in real life. You would call the police and run away as fast as possible.

Imagine if some guy came up to you every single day and started shouting "I'M GOING TO KEK YOU WH*TE BOY, WHY DO WH*TES HAVE SMALL DICKS, IM GOING TO KEK YOU WH*TE BOY, YOUR DAYS ARE UP WH*TE BOY, YOU'RE FINISHED WH*TE BOY".

And then another guy came up and started showing you pictures of naked gay men and saying "This is my ideal bf, thoughts? this is my ideal bf, thoughts? this is my ideal bf, thoughts?" every single day.

And then another one came up to you and kept telling you how he was going to "Kill all kuffars" or kill some minority or how he thinks a certain ethnicity is subhuman repeatedly everyday.

Or some guy came up to you and started saying people with dark nipples are not white and demanded to see your nipples to determine your race. That's Sup Forums, that's the type of conversation you have if you spend a lot of time here.

Lol low IQ (and test) Canadian "intelligence" officer BTFO

brilliant, really proven me wrong

I think our discourse speaks for itself mate. user can see through (you) I'm sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0KqFMt-TpQ

I feel terrible about spending all day here. What a true waste of fucking time.

Well make like a leaf then
You are responsible for your own destiny

>m-muh wasted time
leaf.
>m-muh negativety
STOP POSTING NEGATIVE SHIT THEN

I'll pray for you Private Li x

Shut the fuck up

Do you feel the same way, user-kun?

>all this reddit spacing

>Usingledditspacingbetweenwords

Hello lebbtor.

they felt like big paragraphz on my smol (tehe bacon narwhals and shieet) screen bro, sorry ;_;

Friendly reminder that herbs perk up shitty food. Sage goes especially well with Canadian dishes I find.

drumpf

TWO SCOOPS???!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPSSS???!!@@@

Nah I just wanted to bump this so user could read my thoughts :)
My recipe suggestions still apply to all your other threads :)