/brit/

Gay edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8HJrr4-7B8
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40894089
nationalreview.com/article/440467/donald-trump-liberal-policies-are-sensible-democrats-1960s-and-1970s
nationalreview.com/article/450378/chelsea-manning-traitor-not-transgender-hero
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First 4 lat

breaking news: janitor's a furry

First Lady

Here we are.....
Another shitty thread.....

Ponies

it was a national achievement, and it is one of the most comprehensive FAPOU systems in the world. If only they did teeth better

I like that pony.

Ugh... New money... *Rolls eyes*

>If only they did teeth better
NHS dentists are decent though?

Cute poney

half of europe has it just as good
>FAPOU
whats that?

Trump is like a Democrat from the 1960s
which is far-right to the modern left

Any form of criticism must be fake and falsely manufactured. It is simply too improbable that someone would be disagreeing with me.

free at point of use

what's irelands healthcare?

and most other european countries have specific national health insurance schemes, which are also good but not quite as powerful as the NHS

I aint bulletproof

>arguing with lefty
>says he hates nationalism
>tell him i would privatise the nhs
>calls me unpatriotic
Lefties are bloody mental.

Trump is nothing like the democrats from the 1960s

Hmmm lets see
*shots you in the name of DPRK*

If I stop fapping will my testosterone levels increase or is it just a dumb meme? Help lads. I NEED to wank rn but don't want to be a beta tomorrow in front of qts at work

we have the HSE (health service executive) which is supposed to be like the NHS except is shite
my family have private health insurance and I think so do most people who can afford it

babestation

how not? I don't mean Kennedy by the way, I mean just the general party. He would have been in his 20s in the 1960s and he used to be a Democrat. It seems like the Democrats have changed more than Trump has since then.

like communism
dislike welfare states
simple as

ignore the other questions (is actually me not just being a gimp), how does healthcare work in ireland?

Why should the NHS be privatised?

if you're getting worried over dumb shit like that now, I don't see how you'd ever look alpha in front of women

No, thats bullshit, only will help you if you are a fighter, unless no fap will be useless and you will have Nocturnal emission

ahh cool, is there like a mandated insurance scheme or is it just general taxation like the NHS?

Costs too much and is only going to get worse. It'll happen eventually.

me on the right

Does Paul still keep that tweet up

clarestation

>costs too much
we have one of the lowest healthcare expenditures in the developed world
>is only going to get worse
it can be made more cost effective without charging people for health services
>it'll happen eventually
no idea why you think this, the NHS is like a religion here

it's almost inevitable that the west is going to react harshly to modern times and go far-right in the next 30 years isn't it?

i don't think things are heading more leftwards and i don't think the liberal centre can hold for much longer

babestation to babestation

Love Anglosphere/Atlantean aesthetics

it'll take another 9/11 level attack

Business idea : squidwards death

Kids not old enough to remember 9/11 are old enough to vote

bit mad

The democrats of the 1960s had a platform of expanding the welfare state, passing the civil rights act, raising the minimum wage and restricting nuclear proliferation

What exactly are the similarities you see with Trump

Can't really foresee it because we reached the apex a couple of decades ago, before our time (in the US at least). Our generation is pretty liberal but it's also not all free and fun because we are so encumbered with debt

general taxation but its a shambles like a lot of people were complaining about it last election. I heard its okay if you get life threatening diseases like cancer or something but otherwise the waiting lists are months to years long.

It wasn't that bad but our current government, Fine Gael, are basically the same as the tories. They just want to privatise everything and its their fault the hospitals are so shit. They did a load of budget cuts etc

Generation Z will be old enough to vote in the next election.

Let's see if that Gen Z are more right-wing meme is true

>President Donald Trump on Thursday thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin for expelling American diplomats from Russia on the grounds that “we’re going to save a lot of money,” prompting dismay among many of the rank-and-file at the State Department.
lmao what a fucking trainwreck

bbc.co.uk/news/business-40894089
the bbc are talking about men's issues again

The only reason will go far- right is if Muslim reactionaries gain major positions of power and influence

Denmark needs to find another way

nationalreview.com/article/440467/donald-trump-liberal-policies-are-sensible-democrats-1960s-and-1970s

Business idea: Jake Paul desu

just found out the literally perfect girl i had been stalking on okcupid and working up the courage to message is a fake profile lads

quite gutted

Why do people care so much about Trump n'shit

grimmest post i've read all day

inb4 "sadiq khan is literally isis"

national review isn't a great source for party politics, it's heavily aligned with the republicans desu

he's the President of the United States and ran his campaign on a radically populist message that has never worked before

why

Same reason people want to reverse Brexit.

They grew up in a world where losing doesn't exist and they can't handle it.

>national review is republican
granted, but there aren't going to be any liberal news sources comparing Ronald Shart to golden era democrats are there

i still read the Guardian articles even though i'm unlikely to find many Tory and UKIP aligned articles

open mind m8

like Putin
dislike Trump

simple as

Pol bitches about how degenerate and leftist modern folks are, but millennials don't hold a candle up to the 60s-80s in partying, sex, drugs, and politics. Antifa vs the Weather Underground? Lmao antifa just breaks windows

I think everyone should just shut the fuck up tbqh

Suggest me an anime that will help me grow as a person
>inb4 none

I don't think this is a fair analysis, they just passionately believe it's the wrong thing for our countries. I'm less fussed about Donald Duck but I will carry on arguing that Brexit is a shit idea for ages desu, I don't want my country to get worse

im an alabama nigger

Frasier

not all boomers/gen xers were degenerate, plenty were squares and good christian kids.
meanwhile nearly every millennial is degenerate. sure they might not be AS degen as the leftists of the past, but there are more of them now, they're the norm now rather than the weird fringe

Daria

I'm reading the article just having a ree about sources as usual

nationalreview.com/article/450378/chelsea-manning-traitor-not-transgender-hero Nice article

I know, but Bush government and even Obama were terrible in an humanitarian view, lots of military interventions and failure in many of then, and the media did not made much noise like they are during with Trump

It's an entirely fair analysis.
They said it was so scary that Trump implied he wouldn't accept the election result and called him a craven for saying all the polls are rigged.
Now they've spent 9 months refusing to accept the election result and claiming it was rigged by Russia.

In our case people on the leave said complained and complained and complained about how anti-democratic the EU was, how the Lisbon treaty was passed without our approval, how the European Commission is entirely unelected and being run by a man disliked even by remainers.
Now the same people who claimed it was entirely democratic are trying to reverse a completely democratic decision because it didn't go their way.

Losing is foreign to them.
They don't KNOW what it IS.

are you literally 12 years old?

they already punished chelsea by making him a tranny, i bet it was something in the prison food

imagine you lose your dick and have a gaping wound instead which tries to heal itself and so you have to "dilate" it for hours every day with a medical dildo, brr

cia is tough

>They knew, as Trump does, that the welfare state is here to stay and that we don’t want to see sick people die on the streets.

This seems in contrast to Trump and the republicans attempting to fit Medicare and depriving millions of Americans of health insurance.

Astonishingly this seemed to be the only part of the article that actually tried to compare the old democrats to todays Trump, almost as if the headline writer and the actual article writer were two completely different people

oh SHIT lads

new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM new RLM

shit thread

>you have to "dilate" it for hours every day with a medical dildo

It doesn't take hours every day, it takes about one hour each day for only about a month or two

reddit letter media, cool, go watch your fun show laddy.

>depriving millions of Americans of health insurance.
It's also made millions of Americans poorer, who know that they preferred it before the ACA was enacted.
Don't mean to be presumptive but a lot of bongs just hear more ensured and immediately assume everyone loves it. A LOT of people are worse off thanks to it. How else would a guy vowing to kill it get 63 million votes?

Matter of perspective. I've met plenty of conservative youngins across my state, especially at our large state school.

I feel like everything has been watered down in intensity. Back in the day leftists and rightists were itching to kill. Now we sit at home and make memes and try to act tough. We might have a "conservative revival", but that's ignoring how pretty conservative America is already is. If you're talking about Europe... I'm interested to hear, because I have no clue

redditlettermedia

fuck drumpf, dumb triggered drumpflet

Wrong.

so social media corps are trying to push right-wingers off their platforms

what's going to happen? that's it? no more right-wing people on the internet? their followers aren't going to just disappear

>How else would a guy vowing to kill it get 63 million votes?

He promised that everyone would have coverage and there would be no cuts to social security, Medicare or Medicaid. The bill the republicans attempted Tomasz barely even repealed Obamacare and was basically just a straight up gutting of medicare

The surgery is grose, dear fucking God, i've tried to watch but is disgusting

anyone who supports schklunkf should be killed. can't wait until he's impeached

Not him, but I've read hat the big issue is not removal, but splitting and hiding content so everyone exists in an echo chamber. There are ass loads of conservatives and conservative groups on facebook, but they stick with themselves and are mostly out of sight from liberals who have their own groups. The only place they really clash are news groups, and those people are all itching for an argument

jesus mate, I don't know if it's worth trying to persuade you when your entire analysis of Trumps absolutely dire approval ratings and people trying to make a case for remaining in the EU is that these coddled millennials you're alluding to don't like losing. They just think different things to you and are trying to get their argument across.

>The leave side complained and complained about how anti-democratic the EU was
what specifically is anti-democratic about the EU? Why aren't these people arguing for an elected house of Lords? Or simply direct democracy in the UK? Or arguing for democratic reform within the EU, perhaps making the case for an elected commission, like the Lords should be? I find it hard to believe people are so worried about democracy when the EU is in many ways more democratic than the Westminster Parliament. I think you're actually arguing for direct democracy, which I personally don't support, but fair enough if you think that. The point of trying to reverse that decision is that the leave campaign was based on numerous cynical misrepresentations of what the EU is, what it does, and how it works, le bus being the most salient example, but also the "EU is anti-democratic" argument, and a few others.

Fair dos, Trump promised the world.
But then you have senators like John McCain and Tom Cotton who also win with huge majorities promising to murder the bill.

People are paying thousands of dollars more per year for healthcare they never even use.

It hasn't just hit fatcats in ivory towers, it's hit a lot of the middle class as well.

i have 100% free healthcare lol

This is the kind of vulgar display of wealth that appeals to chink women that line up at prada

it's still effectively done with an agenda in mind- the non-PC, right-wing groups, channels, etc are growing and in public sight are redpilling the youtube community en masse, and that's not a good thing for people who ideologically stand against everything they believe in

Same of every citizen that lives in developed nation

no ur wrong lol no one in the us has healthcare and you pay thousands everytime you go to the doctor lol

but more conservative might not mean actually conservative. They're young and probably pretty liberal, they probably just reject trans shit moreso than gen Y do, in fact i think all those articles and reports say that they're more socially conservative and not really economically conservative. With how politics is transforming more into identitarian though we might just see younger kids voting for more conservative parties because they feel isolated within the political left