Fuck Commiefornia

>WAAH WAAH MUH ECONOMY MUH BEST STATE

Yeah sure thing. They're the whole reason the US still has to pander to the left and contains over 20% of non white people in the US. Not to mention they're the reason everyone hates the US

By exterminating it, we get rid of the lib problem, Spic problem and non white problem all in one.

As someone who lives in Tennessee I fully support NK nuking Commieland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HshF2AOx4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk
youtube.com/watch?v=0BYGM7UR--I
youtube.com/watch?v=xJbSR9xRRbE
youtube.com/watch?v=zBHz_V59RpM
youtube.com/watch?v=cjCa8i5JDF4
youtube.com/watch?v=r-5yFgYfwNE
youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU
cottonon.com/AU/p/cotton-on-men/tbar-tee/9351533088159.html?region=AU#prefn1=countrySpecificMarkets&pmin=0&sz=48&start=97&prefv1=AU®ion=AU
cottonon.com/AU/p/cotton-on-men/tbar-tee/9351533080757.html?region=AU#prefn1=countrySpecificMarkets&pmin=0&sz=48&start=97&prefv1=AU®ion=AU
travel.trade.gov/view/m-2016-I-001/index.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tennessee is my second favorite state.

ugh, this guy again. are you the same guy who posts about 9/11 too?

California is the best place in America.

Nobody writes songs about Tennessee.

What are you talking about? Nashville is the music capital of the US

youtube.com/watch?v=HshF2AOx4VM

youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk

youtube.com/watch?v=0BYGM7UR--I

youtube.com/watch?v=xJbSR9xRRbE

youtube.com/watch?v=zBHz_V59RpM

S

>muh economy

Their economy is shit though. They're losing the tech industry to Texas.

I can only think someone is retarded with no soul and personality when they hate california desu.

H

Here, you forgot your instrument.

No they're not.
The only place with tech in Texas is Austin and that's just California lite.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cjCa8i5JDF4

I stayed having fun in the warm California sun

or

I stayed having fun in the warm Tennessee sun.

Warm Tennessee sun doesn't even sound cool.

lel

See knowing that I was from the South, you knew to talk to me in English. If i was in california, your post would be in Spanish

triggered.jpg

>Not to mention they're the reason everyone hates the US

lol that's the south

As someone not from the USA I think California is the state that redeems the USA.

When people from overseas think of USA they think of fat people that are offended by everything and ugly billboards.

People from overseas think of relaxed people, sunshine and beaches however when they think of Californa.

All the American tourism ads I see on TV say "visit California".

I don't think I have ever seen a visit Tennessee tourism ad.

>Nobody writes songs about Tennessee.
are you actually, literally retarded/mentally challenged?

>As someone who lives in Tennessee I fully support NK nuking Commieland
As someone who lived in NY most of my life, now in NC I agree.

This ad is always on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-5yFgYfwNE

Oh wow, so you know first hand the damage California does to our country?

And no, most foreigners hate California in real life. That's why they visit New York and DC more

nobody overseas hates the South, that's just an out-of-touch American left-winger thing

>Crappy country songs that nobody likes or has heard of.

>most foreigners hate California in real life.

You do realise you are telling someone from another country what people outside the USA thinks right?

¿Y si le hablo en español se emputa?

>nobody writes songs about Tennessee
...right

nope
just outed yourself as underage or an utter nu-male though

Why would I know how to speak Day Laborer? I don't need a career from standing outside of Home Depot, faggot.

You're most likely a proxy from California. Most Australians have a hatred for a place like New South Wales. They could relate

Where are all the great songs about Tennessee then?

youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU

dude where are all the great movies about California lmao

take off your proxy you shitposting nigger

Cheach and chong up in smoke and training day come to mind straight away.

...literally every negative stereotype about Americans is mainly found in the south, you absolutely retarded cousinfucking redneck

you are a god damned walking embarrassment and you don't realize it

Honest to god the American tourism ads here tell you to visit California.

I have one hundred percent never seen tourism ads here promoting Tennessee.

Also there are T shirts all around Brisbane with pictures of Sunsets and Palmtrees that say california on them in the fashion stores.

There is a reason why there are so many shirts like this and it's not because people hate california.

I think hating california is just a retarded Sup Forums thing.

>nobody overseas hates the South, that's just an out-of-touch American left-winger thing
This is some advanced projection.

>Everyone who goes against my views must be a proxy!

And Breitbart
And Fox News
And every right wing Republican website and organization in real life

iktf

I live in a small town in Ontario and Toronto is the LA of Canada. I can now see the enrichment coming to small towns.

What's the SF of Canada? Vancouver?

First fashion store I could think of...

Went through their T shirts...

cottonon.com/AU/p/cotton-on-men/tbar-tee/9351533088159.html?region=AU#prefn1=countrySpecificMarkets&pmin=0&sz=48&start=97&prefv1=AU®ion=AU

cottonon.com/AU/p/cotton-on-men/tbar-tee/9351533080757.html?region=AU#prefn1=countrySpecificMarkets&pmin=0&sz=48&start=97&prefv1=AU®ion=AU

No Tennessee shirts however.

In real life, foreigners prefer visiting NYC over California.

travel.trade.gov/view/m-2016-I-001/index.asp

New York City: 6.4 million arrivals
Miami: 4.9 million arrivals
Los Angeles: 4.1 million arrivals
Honolulu: 2.3 million arrivals
San Francisco: 2.2 million arrivals

LA and SF get BTFO by places like Miami and Honolulu

How many Foreigners like visiting Tennessee?

Also San Francisco and LA are in California.

are you retarded? combine those together and CA still has more visitors then NY

>I think hating california is just a retarded Sup Forums thing.

it 100% is, the state is fun as hell, wouldn't live there though given restrictive laws and high taxes/cost of living but it's still a cool place

perpetually angry shutin virgins always have something against big cities/places that aren't backwater shitholes in general, such as california

4.1+2.2 is greater than 6.4? Learn something new everyday

Also ad LA with SF.

That's 6.3 million arrivals in California.

no it's not, but it's almost completely equal

I want move to Louisiana and fight cajun gf

to be fair NYC is just one city you're comparing an entire state to

that being said this guy is a retard and both NYC and california rule

>perpetually angry shutin virgins always have something against big cities/places that aren't backwater shitholes in general, such as california

So this is basically the American equivalent of all the Aussies here saying they hate Sydney and Melbourne because they aren't back water hick towns?

You also see NYC t shirts sold in Aus.

I def think if people hated california as much as it's they make out on Sup Forums then there wouldn't be so many California T shirts.

am i the only one that actually checks sources?

NYC 6,415,869
LA + SF 4,185,479 + 2,234,331 = 6,419,810

which numbers are bigger?

fucking god damn burgers.

I assume that the world sees America the same way Americans see Californians

You didn't add Newark, NJ? Where people fly in to get into NYC as well

We don't like Californians arrogance. Nor New Yorkers, but at least New Yorkers are justified

Nah, Aussies see you as sensitive and politically correct cry babies that look for a reason to be offended.

Not saying that's true just saying that's how people tend to see America here.

They also see your countries crime as crazy and bizarre.

and Californians are the biggest crybabies of them all

right, you find me a source that can differentiate people landing in Newark to staying in NJ to those going to NYC.

CA doesn't even include san diego or san jose.

>and Californians are the biggest crybabies of them all
And yet its everyone else who shits out butthurt threads every day.

You know those people who you can't tell a joke that is even slightly racist without them going.

>That is not appropriate!.

Kinda how Aussies see America.

A lot of Americans probably aren't like this but that's the stereotype.

yes, pretty much

i really want to see melbourne some day, and i know if i moved to oz that's likely where i'd end up. not sure why these gross virgins hate big cities so much, but i guess if all you do is sit inside and post on Sup Forums all day you'd prefer somewhere where a house is cheap because you're not leaving it anyway

>Most Australians have a hatred for a place like New South Wales
You're thinking of Melbourne (in Victoria), about one third of all Australians live in NSW.

Those people who live say rural towns are more Aussie have fallen for a meme.

Tourism ads like to make Australia look more exotic than it actually is so they focus on things like crocodiles out in rural areas and things like that.

It's a Sup Forums thing too.

same here, "see the american country - the real america!" like yeah some of it is actually pretty and worth a short visit but like 95% of it is dirty, uninhabited hovels full of fat cousinfucking meth addicts

rednecks will never accept that the coastal areas and cities of their countries are objectively superior because that would just be them admitting inferiority and nobody wants to do that

>Flyover states so jelly and bored with nothing to do they have to make hate thread daily

lmaoing @ u flyovers

>It's a Sup Forums thing too.
What every Australian 4channer is a banana bender or from that isolated hole on the west coast?

I was born in a country town but my parents moved me to the city because they didn't want me to be like the kids from there.

I'm so glad they did too.

My cousin for example up there named her children Aisha (Asia) and Mahala...
So glad I didn't grow up around people like her.

i was born in a city, moved to a more rural area when I was 12, and am now moving back to the city to get the FUCK away from all of these worthless cletuses and actually have shit to do finally

>You know those people who you can't tell a joke that is even slightly racist without them going.
>>That is not appropriate!.

Funnily enough for all of its reputation as a sjw hellhole, race jokes are very common in California. We generally like each other enough to make jabs at one another's expense without it devolving into hostility.

I honestly don't get why it's so common for lower class people to give their kids stupid made up names or misspell their names.

Met a kid once named Tyrn. Pronounced Tyrin... I'm not making this shit up.

Folks, don't listen to this dude. He is a fucking idiot. There are plenty of states that have way more to offer. California has reached it peak, its all down here from here. I can't stand retarded ass drunk aussies thinking they know what the fuck they are talking about in regards to the United States.

Yes, California has it all....but it also has all of the worst aspects about our country swell, something this dumb ass aussie has failed to grasp.

Born and raised here bitch, so don't act like you know shit.

for the past decade or so popular lower class baby names all ended in -ayden

zayden, jayden, hayden, kayden, rayden, layden? all of these are actual kids names now

now it's back to the same old shit like cody, brandon, tyler, zack etc

Also lower class people in Australia often have scary angry looking dogs like rottweilers but often x breeds of dogs like rotweilers.

They often give them names like Zeus or Odin.

They also like to put spiked collars on them.

No idea why this specifically appeals to the lower class demographic so much.

I don't get the connection.

OMFG, America too?

So many bogan kids here are called Jayden and some really weird names like Shayden.

The bogan girls are often named after gem stones and have names like Krystal.

girl i went to high school with had a kid at 16 and named it raiden

RAIDEN

THE MORTAL KOMBAT GOD OF THUNDER

fuck, poor white people need to be exterminated

I know an old alcholic bogan dude who had a child with a young filipino mail order bride and named it Sugar.

Goddamn

Some people never even have a fucking chance

That's a name you should only perhaps give a pet rottweiler.

it's been 8 years now, to think the kid is 8 years old now, probably some minecraft addicted autistic fuckup given how his mom is

No it's not. I doubt most people outside the US even know the south history and demographics. But people who hate commies will know about California

the characteristics that make people hate the US are most prevalent in the south. if the south were eradicated, the US would collectively be much smarter and less jingoistic. you don't need to know the history or demographics of the south to know the traits about america that you hate

>By exterminating it, we get rid of the lib problem, Spic problem and non white problem all in one.
But then you'd be left with the conservative problem, the religious tard problem, the gun problem and the complete brain drain problem.

Such an obvious falseflag it isn't even funny

>nobody overseas hates the South, that's just an out-of-touch American left-winger thing
Wew lad.

> another triggered flyover cuck thread

>The South
You realize you live in the dumbest, poorest part of the country, right?

>Tennessee

your state looks like a plank of wood

>THE MORTAL KOMBAT GOD OF THUNDER

Well at least she chose the good Raiden

why u heff to be mad?

> >muh economy
> goylifornians actually defend their glorified Mexico because of some rich corporations which gentrify local residential areas and politically support SJW bullshit
L.O.L.

You are aware, OP, that Sup Forums is hosted in California, right?

>Implying that there is no overlap between LA and SF tourists
Oh sweet summer child