SHELTERED CRACKAS ON Sup Forums

SHELTERED CRACKAS ON Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wldE_4xjVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!!!

HIT'EM WIT THE HAWK

Why do people think "cracker" is offensive.

They don't

Why do people think "nigga" is offensive.

Oh man he got us, better shut 4 chan down

this dude is so insecure

>nobody from Sup Forums will fight him

square up

For?

just watched that interview
>people on here saying he looks like mc ride
>people on here liking real estate
neither of these things have ever happened, he's just making shit up

for being a dumb tripfag

He so desperate for attention he's going to go after Sup Forums and death grips for no reason? I don't even like death grips.

I haven't seen this mc ride interview

Who the fuck is this nigga?

Exactly.

Wow, this is so...
(who is this guy again?)
anyway:
youtube.com/watch?v=_wldE_4xjVQ

He's from Baltimore and ran a juice shop in a gentrified area of the town, it even has its own Instagram. This nigga is the definition of black soy.

That's JPEG Mafia. People keep on comparing him to Death Drips and he was on an interview with Anthony Fantano. At the end of the interview Peggy rant about how annoying you Sup Forums fags are.

I knew he took part in the riots. I just knew.

people were comparing him to mc ride with this picture. he has literally no defense though since he looks like mc ride in this picture.

too bad he sounds like Hopsin

>seriously explaining who this retard is
>you Sup Forums fags

Hello "jpegmafia".

WTF? Peggy is way better than that nigga Hopsin!!

>filthy frank fan

Please go back to Instagram and never come back.

He's annoyed that he came here to shill his first album but nobody cared and some people made fun of him, but now people on here like him because of Fantano. Which is pretty annoying to be fair.

Not a counter argument bud. Thanks for the correction though. Also there is a reason Peggy likes to make fun of y'all. Fame and attention? Sure, but insecure, over who, you faggots? Get the fuck out of your parents basement, no one wants to be you!

I don't think you understand how Sup Forums works. You just addressed 5 different people as a single one. I don't know who Peggy is.

Come on do you seriously expect anyone to believe it isnt you? Like nobody even knows who you are then how the fuck would anyone know your gay nickname you adopted?

nah fuck that, WHIP EM WIT THE STRAP

jpegmafia pls go

Peggy is the short version for jpegmafia. Similar to how smokepurpp is called purpp and how 21 Savage is called 21. His fans call him that.

Oh. I don't keep up with memerap much, seeing as I am not a suburban high schooler, but you have to understand that you, jpegmafia, are not nearly relevant or famous enough to have reached the point of recognizable nicknames. Peggy makes me think of king of the hill, and even if you did become famous, that would not change.

VAAAAAAA-GIIINA

>gets more attention than ever, has his music be discovered by a huge new audience
>checks threads on Sup Forums to see what people are saying about him and is so fragile that he has to go on an unhinged rant about what some dumb teenagers said in the middle of an interview
this is honestly very sad