But, but...only white people can be racist!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/eoKi4iG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you retarded?
Oh yes, you're polish my mistake.

We need a new word, a more racial neutral word for racism towards whites.

What should we call it?

loxism

Leftism.

why don't these niggers fight us?

justice

Am I the only white guy here that laughs at these weak ass 'white' people who get bullied by niggers? If you weren't such a faggot, they wouldn't fuck with you. Show some self respect and get in the gym, pussies.

looks like he was going to the gym, didn't do much for him

>be white
>get cucked

such is life

>Proud to be white
LOL I am not white it is much better.

It's called being outnumbered, he needed a big guy like you to save him.

die

>forced

I kinda don't believe this photo

Yeah, we'll see how far working out and pretending to be badass on the internet gets you when you'll be confronted by a dozen shitskins armed with knives/guns.

Perfect

Am I the only one who's turned on by this pic? :^)

Fucking pathetic. Your attitude is exactly why this shit is happening. You throw other whites under the bus because you perceive yourself to be better than them.

You're a million times more pathetic than this kid. You might as well be an honorary jew.

what even is this stupid garbo, sage bitch

Jealousy

Niggers only target the weak. Even a gang of niggers would think twice before fucking with a beefed up white guy. They are cowards.

Also, if you live in an area with loads of niggers, you should carry weapons, ready for trouble.

I don't care for weak white jew wannabes. Shame his 3 digit IQ couldn't save him.

If the races were reversed the african would be smearing himself with poo poo

"Non-existant"

that guy has never touched the iron
dyel poland?

>Forced to get naked and cover himself in shaving cream
lmao, sure

No, there are probably other germans in this thread.

Noice :^)

A few years ago when I was in the final few weeks of getting my qualification in diesel mechanics, a nigger was being the usual loud and obnoxious. Now consider that most of us are in the age group of 25 - 45 because some are students finishing college and some of us are taking part of qualification due to years of experience in the field. Anyways this nig was nogging out and singled me for some reason calling me "white boy white boy, boer" etc etc and I simply told him "I am white and make sire you never forget that." and he completely chimped out and was threatening to beat the shit out of me and whatever. I realised that day that they have such a masive inferiority complex and that is what triggers them deep down. Its self hate because they know they were born a nigger and there is nothing they can do about it.

Any proof for OPs pic?

Sure*

Do you have a credible source for this or did you make it yourself?
Google suggests it is a fake and you are a liar. (0 matches for the image or words "white grinde")

this

Lol this looks like some dumb college shit that kids bet on. You cant just take a pic of a naked white kid and say "Hurr durr niggers made him do it."

>you where born a nigger
>you will die a nigger
>and only your baby mamas will mourn you!

Looks more than a little gay, trqh.

niggers have an inherent need to please their white masters

Humans are Subhumans. What can you do?

Bigotry. I use it exclusively, and do not use "racism" at all since the left moved that particular set of goalposts.

>ozen shitskins armed with knives/guns.

Don't worry, common sense gun control will stop them.

>Humans are Subhumans

Colony disobedience, insurrection, biting the hand that feeds you, suicide by cop, etc.

>no cream covered twink bf to save from the nigger hordes

looked like a hollow for a min. so dank
so gay
so Sup Forumstarded

Honestly, it's this faggot's fault for letting them do this to him. He must have absolutely no dignity.

I'd rather go down fighting, getting beat up by a pack of niggers than this shit.

Insecurity

this picture is fake

check the archives there's a pole who constantly posts fake stories about whites or racist being humiliated when in reality he's just picking random old videos and pictures of random people getting humiliated and adding false context.

too cowardly ..Its in the nigger slave gene ..ANY white voice renders them pissing /shitting selves ..LEL

Racism isn't the answer to racism, Sup Forums

It's grey white.

You Europeans are a one step closer to being cucked for eternity. Please stop it. I get depressed and angry looking at stuff like this.

SO MANY COWARD MANLET REPLIES WOWOWOWOW

If you in that SIT-REP you fight an an then Flight .. or does the manlets say he accept being raped ..????? Bunch of Cunts .........in UK we are Real Men ..FFs ... GTFO manlets ..!

Save me :^)

imgur.com/eoKi4iG

Agreed .. M8

>in UK we are Real Men ..FFs
Have not laughed so hard in years.

Pfft please. You probably never seen a pack of niggers up close. Living in England all yours are fucking faggots. Come to Chicago brit. Lets see how long you last.

so hottttt holy shit my dickk

are u into scat??

SUCH A Brill Story an then .. you became the Niggers cuck .. FUCK ..!
Just Die ok !

Racism

>are u into scat??

Check my flag, HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK, TRAITOR ^^

What a omega male.

redditt cunt

multiculturalism

You should look up for the definition of racism, then you'll realize why black people can be racist. here let me help you.

"a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others."

As you can see, this only applies to white people.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Nice belly and bulge, but you're all the way in Germany. :( Come to California and we'll fight illegals.

I spanked you other Bread an here you be.... the lil cock muncher froggie cucked to nigger men in pollock live .. dont be the Warrior online ok Manlet ..ok .. LEL

So, you care more about muscles and animalistic strength, than philosophy and the only things that make us Human?
You're an animal, get the hell off the internet and go back to your cave.

I'm a lefty tho, but I like the thought of having a nice, caring natsoc bf, not even kidding :^)

wtf

Fuck California, move to Oregon and be with me while my wife is gone. She's never around. I live steps from the Pacific, if the beach is your thing.

Please stay

>if the beach is your thing.

OH FUCK YEAH

You have TEN SECONDS to divorce your wife!

Pro-tip: you can

albaphobia

Done. Pack your bags.

Yeah your niggers .. just Needs this *POLICE GET ON THE FLOOR *
we live in real ghettos you daddys lil manlet cunt

communism

oh god you again.
This polak is an actual faggot and most of the shit he posts is chatroulette faggotry

Kill yourself

Froggie gaylord at it ..lol Pfft ..

Are you some sort of faggot expert?

Imma pack the SHIT out of those bags!

You'd better live in a house, not an apartment tho :^)

Need a Real Daddy .. :)

lol gay

There's literally nothing wrong with being an actual faggot :^)

Being a Pole is kinda gross tho :^)

I do. Too bad none of this will ever happen. Well, back to my shit life.
>tfw never get to see my wife, and no qt twink slave to love

>Being a Pole is kinda gross tho :^)
Is it because we eat pork?

Good luck fighting off feral niggers with your spoon.

>Is it because we eat pork?

Leave your mom out of this, cannibalism is illegal :^)

Careful with this one, no loyalty, plus Oregon is filling up with liberals from California. Come live with me and help me turn Cali red again by sharing your insights on leftist cognitive dissonance.

What a bitch.

Those niggers would be hanging from the ceiling fan spray painted deep space black or I'd be dead by the end of the night.

>don't be like that shameful bitch anons.

>no loyalty,

How can you say that? He's ditched the vaginal jew, that's the reddest of redpills!

I like Cali tho :^)

Racism

Says the neanderthal.

Fuck off retard

That's arousing.

This.

"Bull" as in 'prep the bull' works here since it will be interpreted as being short fro bully, but has deeper meaning.

EUROPHOBIA