Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/22/trumpattacksclinton/
rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/
youtu.be/gYHp0xO43YA
youtu.be/kP97pREMx4Y
youtu.be/6C105sgP5LQ
lelandbeatty.com/uploads/1/4/2/1/14214393/txg16beattypollresultsfinalresults.pdf
youtu.be/tqwFWD_Htfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump will win

tanks for thread

Appreciated

Are you guys seeing these responses from Trump to Crooked Hillary on his Facebook? He's so fucking quick and just utterly destroying her on every claim she makes.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/22/trumpattacksclinton/

>those fucking comments

>Waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa

I hope that more black people wake up and realize how badly globalism is screwing us.

What have Democrats done for us?

>Benji will come home before November
Good

>leftists actually look to poli""""fact"""" as a credible source in attempting to stump the trump

My sides are in orbit.

trump is getting burned down in the polls chumps, he's gonna give democrats a sweep in congress too

GOOD WORK OP

Trump is awful at speeches. He looks completely out of his element. Much better with rallies

Its over for Drumpf

rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/

>Soros tactics

so how will hillary respond to the speech?

>Democrats

Awwww Little Benji is trying secure a ticket on the Trump Train

How sweet

I love Trump and I think that, while he will damage our country a little bit for about a year, eventually, this will wake people up to some of the injustices and hopefully it will allow us to make a change in the government.
Also illegal immigration to the US is harmful, as well, to Mexico because we are not as vigilant as we should in the southern border.

I've talked to my father plenty about Trump, and he has recently been telling me that his ideas are what he thinks any president should have, i.e. high regard for the country and it's people, both in safety and stability.

My mother, while I love her to death, wants Clinton to win because Trump would be harmful to Mexico. My sister has no idea there's a presidential election and uh... I guess that's it for my family.

tfw you realize Trump is actually for real a fascist dictator

>In 1990, he gave an interview to Playboy magazine. The Soviet Union was in interesting, uncertain condition. Democratic protesters were getting bolder.
>Trump said, “Russia is out of control and the leadership knows it. That’s my problem with Gorbachev. Not a firm enough hand.”
>His interviewer asked, “You mean firm hand as in China?”
>Trump answered, “When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength.”

"Hey, Hillary, i wanna show ya somethin real quick, only take a minute. Bill's waitin"

She already did

I'd like to have a drink with Rubio desu
Jeb! was a mess, and his loss was inevitable. Marco's fall from grace was much more tragic

Can Trump bois even compete?

oh fuck i remember that nigger, god he was terrible

They gave Miller the password

>pls love me again

I'm all for second chances if you do the jewish meme thing again, but this time without that shoah muh six gorrilion look on your face

He reveals towards the end they hired vet communications people

Militaristic rapid response memes! No political hacks! Real people, and vets to boot.

youtu.be/gYHp0xO43YA

>Meme's faster than Clintons benghazi response

He's on his knees with his hat in hand.

How much longer before his penance is complete?

>BREXIT may actually happen
>Hillary is being exposed as the crook she truly is

I WAS WRONG ABOUT BEING BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION

THIS IS WHAT I WAS BORN TO SEE

Based Mexican bro.

>A suit with similar allegations filed by the same plaintiff was dismissed in California.

this is the same guy that bill clinton raped kids with, you can't have it both ways if trump fucked this lil girl then bill was there licking her asshole as well

I like how shills and fringe news sites are trying to bring back the false rape allegations after Trump rekt Hillary live on television.

Pathetic.

>US has always opposed ISIS and its predecessors
>and its predecessors

kek

>tfw read that as "your whole career being oven"

>Literally a daycare

How will the cleaning spic clean if they're in the way? Run in with a chainsaw?

Trump's speech today was great. MAGA

WOKE AS FUCK MY NIGGA.

SMASH DAT LIKE BUTTON IF YOU WANNA STACK DAT MONEY AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Anyone who doesn't slap their own set of +/-15% error bars on polls coming out right now is an uneducated idiot

This isn't a spectator sport.

Are you helping swing the pendulum back to the Right?

Maybe Benji decided he'll never get back in on important dinners once Trump is president unless he comes home.

Also Field's book tanked and she married someone so his affair dream is gone.

>Today Benji learned not to do things "for a woman".!

I am getting so sick of the GOP. We would have this election right now if they backed Trump all the way, Romney and Ryan really are gigantic faggots.

kek

heh alright thanks m8
what did she say?
aint it great?

You're here forever my white friend

Shove this up your ass faggot!

It's crazy how history keeps repeating itself.

You guys are talking about "unskewed" polls again and hoping that Bernie supporters won't vote for Clinton.

Those traitors intend to work for Clinton just like they have Obama.

GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND START PUSHING

WE'RE GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING IF WE DON'T KEEP FIGHTING

WE HAVE NOT WON YET, THE BATTLE RAGES ON

Tough luck Joe, mexican women are among the world's highest obesity rate.

But I'll give you some advice if you want one of those QTs you see in telenovelas, gorgeous memxican women live mostly in some states called Jalisco and Sinaloa, I suggest you go to Jalisco because Sinaloa is essentially narco central, in Jalisco it's safer, better infrastructure and in general a more welcoming place, it's fantastic because there a special breed of german/spanish descendants that made for tall, slim and white skinned women.

any one poll, sure, but polling averages reduce the margin of error, and they show trump getting blown out

AWOO!~

I've actually been redpilling a few of my co-workers about Shillary.

If nothing else, they're not going to vote in November.

Trump told don jr (or eric) when he was about to announce, "today, we find out who our real friends are"

Could not be more correct.

paul manafort taking over looks like a good thing

Aside from Trump matters: I used to like Shapiro, too. He was good at rekking normies. It's just too bad he turned out to be a faggot.

GET YOUR HATE GUNS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY

So, am I correct that this little fuck decided to run to get his Senate seat back?

He wants to get back in there to join Ryan/McConnell to stop Trump once he's president

Despicable

I agree, I was worried until I read up on Manafort.

Most comments on my feed:

>"Now I don't like Trump, but the way he tok down Hillary was hilarious."

So many undercover Trump voters out there.

did you think that paul was bad?
yeah he used to be cool but then we saw who he really was

does anyone ever get hit with:

>he went bankrupt multiple times! if he can't keep a business afloat how do you expect him to run a country!

when discussing trump with anybody irl

LOL Trump is pushing the #ImWithYou hashtag now. This is next level mindgames/trolling. Hillary must be FURIOUS. I think since Trump has realized how unstable and volcanic her temper is, that he can just fuck with her for the next few months until she loses it.

Yes

I bitchslapped them with the fact that he's had 500 businesses

We are anonymous!

If you guys don't stop supporting the meanie po po head Donald Trump we will tell our mommies on you!

You have been warned!

Expect us!

Yes but then you school them about finances, the difference between filing for personal bankruptcy and one of your properties filing for it, then you explain the differences between chapter 7 and chapter 11 bankruptcy and you tell them the FACT that 3 of his 4 chapter 11's ended up with a profit.

>Trump feed
>35k

>Hillary response feed
>800 people

Toppest of kekkest.

youtu.be/kP97pREMx4Y

youtu.be/6C105sgP5LQ

Media wont touch this with a 10 ft pole

>Wow, only 4 our of his 500 properties went bankrupt? He's a fantastic businessman!

Well I certainly won't be voting for him. This is why the 17th amendment needs to be abolished. Our state legislature would never fucking vote for this guy, because the state legislature is directly accountable to their constituents, unlike a Senator. The 17th amendment flies in the face of representative democracy and state's rights.

I can only wonder how hillary is taking this

i attempted to explain to them that going bankrupt does not necessarily mean that the business has failed. it didn't work tho.

If he had a hedge fund like the clinton foundation he wouldn't have had to file for bankruptcy.

This
Trump will break her down until she snaps on live television

~ Stroke Softly ~

>Hillary is within 7 of Trump
>IN FUCKING TEXAS

Jesus Christ. At this point I'm kind of starting to hope the GOP really does stage a revolt and give someone else the nomination.

lelandbeatty.com/uploads/1/4/2/1/14214393/txg16beattypollresultsfinalresults.pdf

I assume nowadays she has switched to throwing qurans

DAE get conservatives bitching about Obama's green industry initiatives because of Solyndra, ignoring that the program has been in the black for some time, now?

Based Putin

>Trump reads a letter from a mother whose child was murdered by an illegal immigrant. Trump says Mrs. Mendoza wrote that “Hillary Clinton, who already has the blood of so many on her hands, is now announcing that she is willing to put each and every one of our lives in harms way. An open-door policy to criminals and terrorists to enter our country. Hillary is not concerned about you or I.” Mendoza believes Clinton needs to go to prison to pay for the crimes against our country. Trump adds that we could rebuild every inner city in America with the amount of money she intends to spend on admitting Muslim refugees.

the person writing this out is being too critical of Trump

>[Why is Trump not giving this address in one of the areas impacted by NAFTA?]
>In New York (why is he not in a swing state like Ohio or at least Florida?), Trump says he is running for president to give back to the country that has been “so very good to me.”

Dumbass breitbart writer: NAFTA affected all Americans negatively; New York is Trump's home state.

This guy says he spoke to God in 2011 and said God chose Trump to become president to protect Christianity in America. So awesome kek

youtu.be/tqwFWD_Htfo

>drumpfags will ignore this

>this entire interview
>"why do people ((((((need))))) """"assault type"""" weapons
>even the ""opposing"" side says that it's okay to infringe upon our Constitutional rights without due process

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw Americans like Putin more than Trump

I love how he looks directly in the camera, he knows her entire campaign staff is watching.

kek

fucking kek

Is (((Lil Benny))) coming home?

This elections are so fucking glorious

>tru leaders
>sitting on their asses accomplishing nothing

@78185500

They keep trying this shit. It's nothing, the person doing it is a retard.

lol.

>shockingly

She is for all intents and purposes a terrorist.

By definition.

By precedence.

"Shocked" isn't the right word. Unsurprisingly is.

Yeah and he's allegedly down in Florida and Arizona too, I don't buy it. If he's fucking tied in states like Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, there is no way he is down in states that are far more red than those 3. Especially considering Texas, Arizona, and Florida are all anti gun control.

The loyalty Trump inspires is incredible. Both people fired on both sides of the issues on the campaign still love Trump

Why is it shocking?

>CNN’s Margaret Hoover, one of the network’s establishment GOP pundits, shows how clueless she is when he says Paul Ryan may have hijacked Trump’s Teleprompter when speaking about Trump’s comments to revitalize the inner cities. There’s a huge difference. Trump is vowing to end amnesty and curb illegal immigration in order to help those in the inner cities get better jobs. He is vowing to make better trade deals to bring jobs back to the inner cities. He said he wants to use the funds dedicated to admitting more Syrian refugees to revitalize the inner cities. Paul Ryan’s “better way” plan for the inner cities is just a bunch of gobblyedgook from a person who has spent his whole life in the politics and still speaks like a career staffer adept at giving power point presentation.

Not to mention Paul Ryan's plan is to use refugees as shock troops in 'urban' areas. HUD is sending our black brethren into the suburbs and repopulating the cities with white libtards and rapefugees.

Why the fuck does he keep going down in polls?

What's going on? When is the first debate? I need this shit to start happening, my will only goes so far