Sorry America

Sorry America

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine all that shit being blown into the atmosphere.

>boundaries between states are not straight
It's a fake I think.

I don't think the common north korean even knows the outside world exists.

Imagine how great it would be if India was nuked. A BILLION+ subhumans dead. No more Indian immigrants anywhere. Seriously it would be heaven

>mfw there are more people in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh than all of fucking Africa

For now.

Then they'll be mass immigration of indians to europe

The world would smell better.

>Bangladesh
do they just sit on each other whole day? how is that even possible?

>arizona is the whitest state
>radioactive feces travelling to australia
>better

vegana
fruits and vegetables only

You Russians need to start making babies instead of aborting them.

we can always import some bangladeshi instead

Import us pls

isn't the majority of russia giant frozen wasteland?

You'll be sorry. Can I come to Russia instead...Even the Yakut women are gorgeous.

Just pack your bags and come here. Putin wants as many immigrants as possible anyway.

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome

>Even the Yakut women are gorgeous.
They are not. Those cherrypicked pics your probably saw on the internet had half-slavic girls in them.

What is average height in russia and which place has the kindest people?

Hapas ffs

dunno about that article, afaik the russian visa isn't easy to get and most of the migrants are from the former soviet republics, even then most of them work on temporary permits

>Just pack your bags and come here
I wish it was that easy...
M8. I taught English in Syktyvkar for 3 months and I had to get an invitation letter and fill out an application form along with $120. If we, Americans had visa free access, I'd be there now.

Depends on what kindness you're talking about. In moscow people just don't give a shit about you and your existence. Saint-petersburg has a lot of modern, liberal young people (both men and women) who would find you interesting abd exotic. In the southern russia you would probably pass unnoticed (almost as a local i mean) if you are not too dark-skinned.
Heigh also differs from region to region. In the north west i think people are the tallest on average (about 180 for young males, and about 168 for females). In the rest of russia it's about 175 and 165 i suppose.
And trust me russians are much friendlier than the western propaganda says.

>russian visa isn't easy to get
Oh my clueless friend. Russian citizenship is easy as hell to get.

Of course they'll try to make as much money out of you if you are like this guy. You just need to have someone who'd help you to find a company that helps you with that.

Could I pass as local in south?

>Russian citizenship is easy as hell to get.
Go on....My great-grandfather was from Russia. I'd love to have a Russian passport.

Your hair looks too fancy for russia (the souther part esoecially). Get it short and you'll fit right in. I mean even if you don't look exactly like local people there you wouldn't attract too much undesirable attention.

What sort of undesireable attention?

There are companies that would help (absolutely legally) to get a citizenship. The only really important part is that you must have no criminal records and have no close relatives who work for your country's intelligent agencies.
The most convenient part is that the employees of the russia's migration service might help you to find such company. Again, they are totally legal.

If you don't want people to ask you where are you from, what are you doing in russia and stuff like that. Those people are mostly harmless but they might be quite annoying.

Thats a map of tsunami concentration, brainlet.

Woah

>Criminal records
>Associates working for an intelligence agency
No problem. I am clean.

Where can I find such a company? I am interested.

>Where can I find such a company?
You want a phone number or what? First of all you need someone who is fluent in russian since they won't consult you in english on phone, only if you physically visit them.
Anyway i don't think you're serious about thar, leaving america to move to russia is a solid reason to question your mental health.