Europeans

Every other thread here is Europeans complaining about immigrants ruining their country. You guys simply are terrible at integrating. We have nearly 40 million foreign born citizens and they contribute to society and even outperform us economically speaking. It's your own fault you can put a decent immigration system in place not the country's from whence these immigrants originate.

Oh and before you blame "muh muslims" Muslims in America make on average more than the general population, even when you count the poor inner city black converts.

america is a shitskin country with no culture

Gringo did you hit your head? You do realize the largest group in that 40 million is Mexicans

I mean yeah, what does that take away from my point?

>household

>Household income is a measure of the combined incomes of all people sharing a particular household or place of residence.

Pajeets, Viets and other immigrants have their extended families living in their house, including aunts, uncles, etc. Also having a numerous rich fifth column is not a good thing. Asians now vote democrat in the US.

America is an immigration country anyway, you dumbfuck.

I'm just saying you guys don't usually brag about it

>Asians now vote democrat in the US.
Actually some asian moms are becoming republican because they get mad when their kids don't get into good schools because of affirmative action.
Doesn't excuse your subcontinent's massive failures at immigration.

It's just dumb Pajeet diaspora bragging about houshold income even though it's not per capita.

america is a shitskin country with no culture

I don't have anything wrong with mexicans, most of us don't, a lot of people don't like illegal immigration though.
I'm not pajeet.
Take your (You) and get out of my thread pls.

>Doesn't excuse your subcontinent's massive failures at immigration.
Immigration is always a failure. And the reason why there is massive immigration here is because of the fucking Jewnited States anyway.

Oh, I see

didnt notice that you used subcontinent

only asian shitskins think that Europe is not a continent

they are jealous and have inferiority complexes

this is my thread now you shitskin

>Immigration is always a failure.
We're a global super power because of it. pic related.

> immigration here is because of the fucking Jewnited States anyway.
maybe. That's a fair point when looked in the scope of illegal immigration or even refugees, but I'm just talking about legal immigration.

>Less than 1% Muslim
>Surprised they integrate better

We became a superpower because of white immigration, I don't know why you're defending shitskins when they've made this country less livable.

>shitskins
you just insulted the majority of your population

I haven't said a word about skin color.
What defines Europe's boundaries? The Ural mountains? Sorry I don't believe in archaic erroneous geology.

>Every other thread here is Europeans complaining about immigrants ruining their country.
And every other thread apart from those is Americans complaining about muslim immigration into Europe, as if they aren't the one pushing the multi-racial society shit on us in the first place and when they are already filled with horrible subhumans from uncivilized parts of the world.

>We're a global super power because of it. pic related.
America is 20 times bigger than European countries you retard. You can not compare it. It has been an immigration country from the start.

>That's a fair point when looked in the scope of illegal immigration or even refugees, but I'm just talking about legal immigration.
Europe has been defeated in ww2 dumbfuck. The reason why Europe is fucked is because it lost the war. Allies destroyed nationalism here, and people like Soros heavily push for open boarders. That's why noone gives a fuck anymore, because the people have been brainwashed.

Also, immigrating into the US is much more difficult, just alone because it's on the other site of the planet. So of course all the middle easterners and whatever come to europe.

>What defines Europe's boundaries?
whatever europeans want
kek you shitskin

You don't understand
Immigrants in America come to work
Immigrants in Europe come to leech off us
This is easier for third worlders to come here. Those who goes in the US want to work.

The E.U has nearly twice as many people as America yet we have similarly sized economies. It's not just a matter of scale.

Idk what tf losing WW2 has to do with it; if you're talking about the massive influx of labor to rebuild Europe after the war with the Marshall plan, that's a fair point but the Marshal plan stopped years ago.

Don't let the leeches in! My point is your policies allow this to happen. We make people get work visas, and if they don't work we kick them out. ICE can kick you out of the country at the drop of a dime.

>You guys simply are terrible at integrating
>integrating
what is this word? I thought all we had to do is let them in and MULTICULTURALISM would take care of all the problems.

This this and this

>Idk what tf losing WW2 has to do with it
Well, for example all the turks which are in germany are here because America brought them here. And all the leftism which is here is only here because of jews and americans. Americans destroyed nationalism here dumbfuck. They fucking ruined europe.

>filled with horrible subhumans from uncivilized parts of the world

Yeah that's definitely part of your problem, you can't sell the lie to immigrants that they can be simultaneously Nigerian (or any country) and Finnish, that's how you get self-segregation. All the while you give them government handouts.

>American says Europeans always complain about immigrants and American immigrants are wonderful and integrate when they themselves just elected a fucking president based on the anti-immigrant sentiment of their population
You have zero ground to stand on

If Hitler hadn't been alive being a nationalist wouldn't be stigmatized and we wouldn't have had to invite immigrants into our countries in the first place
Germany is who killed Europe

>implying we want to integrate them

ha, that's true. His big thing is illegal immigration though.
Either integrate them or don't bring them in at all.

>Don't let the leeches in! My point is your policies allow this to happen. We make people get work visas, and if they don't work we kick them out. ICE can kick you out of the country at the drop of a dime.
Yes but you know the political climate in western countries
They all want to be progressive and are afraid to be called racist and stuff so they accept everyone out of the pure kindness of their hearts

>integrate
Your favourite buzzword. Arabs have the best immigration policy. Treat foreigners as slaves and never give them citizenship. Deport them when they're unnecessary.

You don't get the worst of migrants, you know the ones on boats from Libya to Sicily. They simply can't flood the US because they don't have the means to do so.

The winner decides what is happening, not the loser. Your logic is completely twisted.
Germany was the one who tried to fight against this dumbfuck. They already predicted this decades ago. Your country was siding with the jews, communists and globalists, not mine.

Gulf Arabs are just douches to their immigrants, it works well for them now, but in a generation or so when they run out of oil they're going to be in a lot of trouble since their entire country is under-educated and lives off of oil money while immigrants do all the real jobs.

>don't bring them in at all.
would be my choice but you know...

The Treaty of Versailles, AKA everyone but Germany, is what killed Europe.

But those countries will still be in the hands of Arabs and the immigrants will leave. If they acted like western countries, they would still run out of oil but would be stuck with a majority south asian population. Add democracy to that, and they'd become south asian countries.

Ah yes, """the Jews"""
t. 14 year old alt right kid

because the us has more strict immigration system and only allows in the educated ones in.

> muh Holohoax

>t. Shlomo Noseberg

>jews didnt do nuffin
I see you are justa nother retard. No sense arguing with you.

Non of this shit would've happened if WW1 didn't start or it esculated as a white peace, commies and facists win taking over a country when its crippled

This website is a favourite internet place for teenage racists so what did you expect? Also, You guys have just elected a President whose one of the primary election slogan was: "we need to build the wall" against hard working and culturally compatible Mexicans... So I don't think You are that different.

t. Szlomo Goldsztajn

good thread

america's approach to citizenship is best

blut und boden is obsolete

>Every other thread here is Europeans complaining about immigrants ruining their country. You guys simply are terrible at integrating.
This makes no sense.
The ones who move to America aren't European anymore. And the ones who are complaining on Sup Forums won't move to America.

>subcontinent
Europe isn't even a subcontinent. It's just a region of a continent

You cherrypick the best, unlike we stupid idiots

Those immigrants were illegals, who on the right mind wound want to let illegal immigrants into their country?
they have it too easy, they should get to USA the legal way

>Carefully select immigrants
>Give them nothing
>They have to work 16h a day in a sweatshop or to build the railroad
>Why can't your social democracies with extensive welfare can't just give citizenship to millions of unchecked immigrants? It worked for us.

We can said that the older treaty of Versailles in 1870 was responsible for the second stop searching responsible , we need to act together now

This desu famski

^yup. shouldn't require that much reasoning from the part of Americans constantly wondering this

The difference is that the US was always an immigrant country and doesn't have the history and culture of most european countries.

its impossible for Muhamad Al-TNT to get into USA, but he just has to go to Libya pay 1000€ and he is in Italy

I agree with you. My point was that there is no reason for OP to gloat as they aren't any different.

True. India is more of a subcontinent than Europe