Oof

LDA now #3, twin fantasy is #1.
will it keep its 4.0+ score?

no

no

no

Eww. That lowercase writing really disgusts me. Why are people who don't write with capitalization so intimidating?

it'll drop to 3.9 by the time it breaks 1000

People who don't capitalize their sentances are fucking pussies didn't you know?

because lowercase typers have confidence in their posts and that's intimidating to cowards

It was cool in like 2016 and 2015, now it's all about doing everything correctly but then not put a full-stop in the end so it doesn't look like you're being too serious

Its already below 4. The charts aren't alway up to date.

it's to show you aren't invested enough in the conversation. whether you're actually not or you're just being an autismo is the real question. i just can't be assed to hit the shift button when making one shitpost/minute

Such bullshit.

Being a soyboy disgusts everyone. Why are you here

>shift button
>not hitting caps lock twice at lightning speed

>caps lock twice at lightning speed
>not leaving caps on always and holding shift for lower case

>NOT SIMPLY LEAVING CAPSLOCK ON AND LETTING GOD TAKE THE REIGNS

Car Seat Headrest is the most mediocre indie rock i ever heard

This.

I would rather listen to fucking LDA.

Will you keep your virginity?

whats the deal with this album, its a remaster of a previus album or something else?

LDA is shit. Just generic pop music with deadpan delivery.

>are never up to date
FTFY

Looks like Jonny boy's soundtrack is doing far better than any of Thom Yorke's bleep bloop solo work. Will Radiohead truly end with an average album like AMSP as its swan song?

Its a re-recorded version

They should have ended with Pablo Honey

>not becoming one with the keyboard and using your mind and spirit to capitalize the letters

Phantom Thread OST is easily the best thing here

iys shit wtf

It's probably gonna settle down to about 3.5/3.6 circa near the end of the year.

Jonny boy has always been the only talent in Radiohead

I just hate the fact that Toledo decided to fall back on a previous work instead of making something new. Given that CSH isn't exactly the most diverse or creative of sounds to begin with it's like he's retreading upon retreading

Exactly, he has internalized the fact that all he's doing is rehashing american rock clichés for his music and that TF will be his only non-supbar album if he keeps being unoriginal.
>ehhh but he wanted to do it again blablabla!!!!
Don't care.

When the fuck will Will stop shilling his garbage faggot album?

he built a career around shilling that album.
hes not going to stop now