What are the chances of getting attacked by bydlo in your cunt?

what are the chances of getting attacked by bydlo in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/03/29/criminals-or-just-misunderstood-who-are-russias-gopniks_580121
youtube.com/watch?v=w58BPcLeGt4
youtube.com/watch?v=63qNn0DuLKs
express.co.uk/news/world/726842/lithuania-romani-roma-gypsy-safari-tour-guide
youtube.com/watch?v=Vckob-fMudc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

high
no need for refugees or other niggers we already have a whole caste of worthless layabouts

very low

In Moscow and other cities:not very high,if you stay far away from them
Rural regions :very high

Can you reason with bydlo ? Like here, you can talk your way out with most arab cunts, sometimes at the cost of a cigarette.

If you looked like a bydlo, would they leave you alone or would they think you're conccurence ?

either you dominate or they dominate you, no middle ground

you could get away with a bydło attack if you happen to be a football fan knowledgable in the team the bydło covet at the moment

are they skinheads?

no, patriotic youth

Also if you are good at running you can just run away.Long term smoking and drinking alcohol make bydlos very bad runners

Shite, I am fairly big but I guess they don't mind carrying around knives so that's useless. I know absolutely nothing about football either.
Oh well it seems lions in Africa will be less difficult to deal with

There are a number of reasons you might be approached by them - naturally, as they are still humans, albeit low class.
If it's just a drunk guy(s) with a sudden spurt of friendliness you can usually just talk with them, smoke together and leave. This one is surprisingly easy to encounter. Maybe I just get drunk too often and they think I'm one of them.

If they came up to you with a vague aggression, that may or may not grow into a fight you can also talk your way out of that, but that depends on how bydlo you can talk (they have a surprisingly extended dialect) and how strong you look.

If they came up to you with intention to mug you, there's not much you can say, better go straight to punching/running.

Zero here

Pretty low as long as you stay away from certain apartment complexes late at night. Even then they'll usually just yell something that barely registers as English at you.

Train to be a karate black belt ,no one fucks with me and I'm 66 !

I heard that they only approach tourists and ask them if they can borrow their phone, when tourist gives them the phone bydlo runs with it

High. Except we call them "vileiros" instead, but they behave the same: drunk, uneducated, yadda yadda.

"Can I borrow your phone" is the most generic and easily recognisable "I'm going to mug you" approach. No one ever gives phones to strangers in slavlands.
They use that approach on non-tourists too - sometimes if the person they are approaching feels intimidated enough they do give bydlo their phones just to be safe.

Are those friendly?
Or have they actually died out?

Is bydlo interchangeable with gopniki? Tell me more about these fine young gentlemen.

Based browns keeping the white problem in check

The niggers of UK are still niggers.

bydlo=gopnik

Gopniki are young bydlos specifically interested in mugging and petty banditism. All gopniki are bydlo, but not all bydlo are gopniki.

Don't listen to this guy, Crotatia is too nice of a country to truly understand the bydlo.

>All gopniki are bydlo, but not all bydlo are gopniki.
Ah, I see. It gets a little theological.
How did Adidas trackies become such an iconic slav thing?

Are they involved in murder?
rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/03/29/criminals-or-just-misunderstood-who-are-russias-gopniks_580121

They are cheap (they aren't wearing actual adidas), comfy and easy to wear. It was staple of lower class fashion in early 200x, nowadays it's more of a vintage meme, same with stereotypical gopniks themselves.

Some drunk muggings may go there, there's a high probability that a gopnik may carry a knife.

Bydlo from Poland seem to be pretty civilized. It's Lithuanians that should get a bad flak desu.

>Portuguese
Is this an Australian edit?

chechens are probably more involved in murder than bydlos

Chechens can only be found in two areas - Chechnya and Moscow.

:^)
It was Viets and then Alabanians in the original.

>Portuguese

Wtf oldest ally?

>baba nahk
russia wth?!?!?!!
speak english

>getting attacked
Punch them in the face and they will fuck off.

At least they will fight with these refugees and defend you from them. lol.

Vova (Vladimir) Punk

>Vovan the punk

>At least they will fight with these refugees and defend you from them. lol.

nice meme

>SS
>Brit
Wtf oldest ally?

>run away
t. coward

It won't work if you're not alone, I hope you do not intend to leave your friends alone?

It's hard to tell, our criminals are generally sober and profesional, even if violent. From going on how a bydlo is described in this thread however they do seem to match our police officers.

No the police and the public have killed them off, your pic shows lads at a party having fun, what's wrong with that ?

They certainly will have some conflicts with them and both groups of bydlo (foreign and native one) will be distracted from you. Actually it's the only good thing in having bydlo in your country, they won't just stand in the side an watch how some muslims fuck Polish girls and beat Polish men like Frenchcucks do.

>bydlo

errr...extremely low?

We don't really have bydlos, we've muslims and dindus, tho

Me on the left

I have no friends because i'm retard

>nowadays it's more of a vintage meme, same with stereotypical gopniks themselves.
Maybe in the European parts it's true. Here we have plenty gopniks wearing adidas tracksuits unironically and behaving stereotypically.
t. Siberian

Very very rare

?????

> Actually it's the only good thing in having bydlo in your country, they won't just stand in the side an watch how some muslims fuck Polish girls and beat Polish men like Frenchcucks do.

stop the memes

right now?
very high

Why? Wtf is your problem? Why you rurals act like white niggers?

Why is the red above the white?

I'm Moscow, Paco

Oh sorry.
Misread a little.
For some ,unknown,reason they don't want to improve themselves

Medium high. Just stay away from places where vodca is being sold and you'll be fine.

The chances are non-existent in my area but they aggregate at a bar a few cities away. They aren't exactly bydlo because they are semi-wealthy.
I guess if you stormed in there and totally asked for it then they'd happily oblige.

in my cunt I can't say but in my town high to VERY high

had my phone stolen once
random attack that ended well once
random drunk bydlos come and sit next to you in pub and talk bullshit and try to eat your food, usually his more sober friends will say sorry for him and try to take him back

0% chance.
we don't really have refugees and most of our immigrants are pussies.

but maoris, lebos, white trash?

Dunno mate. Im rural and i havent seen a bydlo since 2010. They just quietly died off.

maoris are chill as fuck, lebos are more bark than bite and white trash are probably the friendliest people in the country.
Really the only bad thing in Australia is muslims.

this

They're aggressive football-obsessed thugs, basically.

>If they came up to you with intention to mug you, there's not much you can say, better go straight to punching/running.

It's best to always assume that a bydlo confrontation is just the pretense to a mugging. If you don't, it'll be too late by the time you recognize their intentions.

A Polish friend of mine was beaten up by bydlos while walking back to his home one night. One guy restrained him while the other beat his head with a hammer. He hasn't really been the same ever since.

i think i encountered one once, it was just me and two of them in a staredown calling each other whores, then i went. i think they wanted me to hit them first so they could go "we wuz innocent" if cops pop up

Surprisingly high

Most of those Lithuanians and Czechs are actually gypsies

low

Why are they always bald?

0%

youtube.com/watch?v=w58BPcLeGt4

Lowest maintenance haircut possible. Also can't grab hair during fighting.

>Lithuanians
>gypsies
not really

youtube.com/watch?v=63qNn0DuLKs

My friend got his ribs broken at age 12 for being half German

We are just misunderstood.

express.co.uk/news/world/726842/lithuania-romani-roma-gypsy-safari-tour-guide

>Lithuania is home to a 2,000-strong Romani population
maybe next time you should read a link before you post it

yeah and they've all come here init

I miss the 90's when is was mainstream

youtube.com/watch?v=Vckob-fMudc (has English subs)

all the ones i've met were pale and in employment, didn't really seem like gypsies

>That western spy squat.