Is the UK forever cucked if Brexit fails?

Is the UK forever cucked if Brexit fails?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iAgKHSNqxa8?t=836
youtu.be/Wi3zokcCtzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ain't that obvious?

Not Britian, Europe.

I have created over two dozen images of Nigel Farage with the JUST hair in preparation.

Yes. Europe too. If we don't leave, I am leaving the UK.

No

Europe is going to go down in chaos whatever happens. The EU is unsustainable with the current feminine/liberal mindset of the people.

If we don't things become much harder to reverse, if not impossible. It would no longer be a peaceful process.

just you wait until the muslims come for you m8

You can see from the image
>not today
Clearly, Nigel's destiny is to bring down globalism.

lel. thats the spirit.

One of the largest mosque in Europe is in Dublin m8 - and not only that, it's Wahabbist. As in proper durka durka Mohammed Jihad shit.

I've seen gangs of Pakis hanging around outside a local school.

It's already ogre.

Obviously.

>Clearly, Nigel's destiny is to bring down globalism.
>a globalist plant will bring down globalism
Top retard.

this is my favorite one

like how the fuck did he survive

and this guy is trying to molest him

Either way the leftists will remain retards

>On a mission from God to bring down the EU, probably the largest expression of the NWO in the world right now, as well as BTFO of the cosy elite represented by the main parties and media from all wings of government that are trying to facilitate it
>He's secretly on their side...

Can .. Can we get a sample?

>he has never researched the history of Farage.
He is easy to control and he wast thrust into his position as a result of it.

You are supporting a useful idiot, do you even read Foreign Affairs?

>Farage wrapped in a mangled aircraft wreck
>Guy tapping him on the foot probably saying "Oi m8, U alright m8?"

This shouldn't be funny, but it is.

dont forget. if everything fails you can still nuke it.

Why don't you enlighten me?

yes, but it won't

not an ISIS member.

>Why don't you enlighten me?
I suggest getting a subscription to Foreign Affairs and go back to the archives in the mid 90s where they write about trying to push a nationalism movement in the UK and what they would use it for.

I'm guessing that wasn't part of his plan

>Can't tell the difference between ISIS, Syrian army and Syrian rebels

This, everyone is dependant on the momentum of our leave vote. I don't want to fail Europe.

I'm not spending money on something to read one article m8. Give me the tl;dr and I can fact check it myself.

jesus christ nigel crawled out of a plane wreck with only a broken nose?!

Best of luck lads. Don't let your chance slip away.

>implying theres a difference in radical islam and moderate islam

he broke some ribs and punctured a lung too

That's not his foot, it's the pilot's m8.

If this fails Europe is done.

>fought cancer and won
>got hit by a car which left him in hospital for a year
>survived a fucking hektik plane crash

there is no way he can't win this

That's the pilot's foot, who later killed himself after he blamed and threatened Nigel for the way the accident inquiry went.

I just did you retard. They lay it out in plain and simple. I am so shocked that people on this board dont subscribe to that magazine as it lays out your masters plans for you thirty years in advance.

So, if you dont want to read it or find a way to read it while also asking for handouts I wont feel bad for you when it turns out that Farage does exactly what he was supposed to do and the only person surprised is you because you dont read.

broke 2 vertebrae in his neck too and had them replaced with fucking METAL

wew

i always thought it was his leg the whole time

Worse - it will cease to exist.

In the EU parliament there is a plaque. It states that the Holocaust happened because of nation-states, so we must end them.

If we vote leave, we abolish Britain.

"Buy the article" is not the tl;dr m8.

Lay out the main points of their (in fact, I suspect YOUR) argument.

Plane crashers or footfags.
Britain decides.

I remember that that airplane crash was the first I've ever heard of Nigel Farage
This brings back memories

Yes

>I still dont understand why having a subscription to FP is important if I want to understand the world of geopolitics
How does being retarded feel?

The plan for the EU was started in Nazi Germany for a German economic hegemony. The plan was further expanded on by groups of people like the CFR (publishers of FP) and the Trilateral Commission.

Upon implementation of the plans for the groundwork of the EU they realized that this would likely create a surge of nationalism in nations that are traditionally very individualistic.

Nationalism is the anathema to the globalism they are trying to push, in an effort to counter this one would push diversity in schools and the need of immigration to maintain population levels. They would also create their own nationalist political parties headed by people they know they can control.

Farage is an example of someone whom is easy to control via blackmail. Sked was ousted because of his spine, which is a bad thing for someone to have if you are trying to make controlled opposition.

This is an extremely rough summary, however if you go and read the archives, I know you wont though, you will quickly see how deep this rabbit hole goes when it comes to UKIP being changed from a real party to just controlled opposition.

>syrian rebels
top kek

>If we vote leave, we abolish Britain.
You mean remain.

Fails at the first hurdle. That being its not working as you describe.

UKIP have caused a surge in anti EU and nationalistic sentiment not just in the EU but all over Europe. We would not have this referendum if not for them, not likely would the other countries now considering following us.

UKIP have been very effective, and have singlehandedly shifted the initiative away from the real controlled opposition, that being the Tory, Labour and Lib dem parties as well as groups such as the BNP which would far better fit your model as all heat, no light.

If they are controlled opposition, they are extremely bad at it.

Not just in the UK, but all over Europe* rather.

This is the future you chose

>UKIP have caused a surge in anti EU and nationalistic sentiment not just in the EU but all over Europe. We would not have this referendum if not for them, not likely would the other countries now considering following us.
Thats the point, the EU moved a bunch of people into Europe that arent European, nationalist movements get started because people are mad and marginalized in their own nations.

Suddenly clash of civilizations occurs and a crack down can happen for the greater good.

I am not kidding when I say that everyone on this board needs a subscription to this magazine, it is that important in understanding what is on the table for our collective futures.

Why brexit when we can fixit?

>Suddenly clash of civilizations occurs and a crack down can happen for the greater good.

They play that card and Europe will descend into war. If they like their heads attached to their shoulders they will not try it.

The sun used to never set on the British Empire. Check flag.

China has got Britain's back 1000% methinks. China is right now trying to teach China to be like Hong Kong, because the Brits gave us class, which China so desperately needs, along with their newfound wealth.

If Britain votes for itself, I guarantee China has its back with trade.

That 97 year lease won't be forgotten anytime soon. Thank you Bongs. You really worked wonders here.

That's why I live here, because of what you accomplished here. Thank you for that.

Time to take yourselves over again, please and thank you.

Leave, and have some fucking autonomy for Christ's sake!

Hong Kong got your back, Jack.

>They play that card and Europe will descend into war.
That is literally the point. Jesus, just read the fucking magazine.

What UK? There won't be a UK any more, just an eu state.

The point is their own suicide?

The white race is doomed.

>women being put in their place
so progressive

Yes, and there is not enough hype around this. I think it will fail because of passiveness.

What you don't get is that "they/them" aren't UK natives. They don't give a fuck about UK or any other EU country, what they care about is milking the workforce like slaves, hence why they are supporting the arab invasion. New, dumb, much more docile slaves.

Yeah I don't think so.

Races will eventually get all smushed into a common brown in 50 generations or so, but trying to stuff everybody into everyone else's faces right now is a recipe for disaster.

The white race are acutely aware of that, because they're targeting us first, to take out the biggest threat.

Yeah, good luck with that.

PC will only take you so far, before we push back and put an end to all this stupid shit.

Happens about every 250 years or so. You could set your watch by it.

No faggot. Vote leave

Does anyone have the picture of Nigel crashing the plane then walking out smiling?

>The point is their own suicide?
I am quickly getting sick of answering these bullshit questions. Either read the magazine that planned your life out 30 years or or shut up.

They will totally exterminate all resistance for the greater good while replacing the populations with brown mulattoes with low IQs.

Now go read the magazine and better yourself or fuck off and stop talking to me because I am sick of your shitty questions and obtuse attitude even though you can read as evidenced by your posts.

Either better yourself or shut up and leave.

How exactly is that going to happen? Are white/blacks/asians all having babies together all through asia and africa?
They aren't. Only white countries are being used as melting pots. Your idea of mixed brown people only means the death of the white race.

>can't tell the difference
>difference

t-thanks

Yeah, and the instant they out themselves as openly hostile "others" in the midst of a civil war is the moment they find themselves swinging from a lamp post.

>They will totally exterminate all resistance for the greater good while replacing the populations with brown mulattoes with low IQs.

Them and what army?

second part of this was for you.

Holy fuck, how did he even survive?

yeah it's not like they contracted a literal army (army and police) of slaves to protect them.
Late events in France has proven that police doesn't really has the balls to bite its masters.

Dr. Pavel, I'm UKIP

>Them and what army?
Read the magazine, I am done talking to you as you are being deliberately obtuse. It is all laid out there in print for all to see who want to. Clearly you dont as you seem to really be pushing for spoon feeding of info.

with YOUR army.
You're seriously lacking red pilling.

until the race war yes or white people move away and it becomes iraqistan

>yeah it's not like they contracted a literal army (army and police) of slaves to protect them.

I dare them to ask the army to attack their own people. It would be hilarious.

I'm not being obtuse, I'm just not reading your shitty magazine. If it has anything in it worth saying, you can say it to me now.

REMEMBER GUYS, EVEN IF WE LOSE WE CAN STILL BLOW UP SOME MOSQUES

DEUS VULT

BLOOD

KILL MUDSLIMES

Brexit isn't happening. Doubles confirm.

Brexit confirmed happening!

>I dare them to ask the army to attack their own people

>What is history?

yes it is

>I'm not being obtuse
>you have said numerous times that it has the answers to all the questions I have asked but I just dont like reading.
>not being obtuse
lol.

> I'm just not reading your shitty magazine.
>I have never heard of FP or the CFR, I havent done any research on either of these things
Dont forget to vote UKIP idiot.

> If it has anything in it worth saying, you can say it to me now.
>waaah reading is hard spoon feed me

>89
>98

What's happening here?

You are one tsundere bitch you know that?

I can literally see you holding your skirt down trying to hide a rolled up magazine as you say "it's n-not like I like answering your stupid questions or anything, fucking baka! pls subscribe"

A clash of civilizations won't be overt. They win by slowly diluting the natives. This isn't a failed state or a military dictatorship in the third world we're talking about - it's a bigger machine that needs more cogs to turn, and many of those cogs are still native Britons.

A civil war would be much too disruptive.

Not if you faggots actually decide to shed some real blood. If you think it's as easy as trying to vote Brussels out of power, you are wrong

youtu.be/iAgKHSNqxa8?t=836

You're here forever.

YOU CANT
BARRAGE
THE FARAGE

>What is history?

Filled with large sections of the army defecting or refusing to fight when asked to do just that.

Because whites are the biggest threat to global domination by a small crowd of rich fucks who are basically James bond villains

I said maybe eventually races would all get mixed up naturally in 50 generations or so.

That's a long way away.

NWO is trying to mix us up much more quickly, which is exactly why they will fall.

youtu.be/Wi3zokcCtzI

The globalist rush to 'neutral browness immediately' will end with us getting new leaders.

Ship it.

I can't wait until you get red pilled by lead pills.

checked

Who is Nigel Farage and why do you guys always meme him

>I don't need to explain myself, I just need to make vague statements and then when asked to elaborate don't, instead pointing me towards some shitty tinfoil rag I have to subscribe to.

>A clash of civilizations won't be overt. They win by slowly diluting the natives.
You mean like what has been happen every day since WWII and the Marshall Plan? Oh right, its already happening.

>This isn't a failed state or a military dictatorship in the third world we're talking about - it's a bigger machine that needs more cogs to turn, and many of those cogs are still native Britons.
Naivety at its finest.

>A civil war would be much too disruptive.
Yes it will be, however the choice is either make a back burn now or risk people actually rising up with people in charge you cannot control.