Has ever Russia been invaded by other countries?

Has ever Russia been invaded by other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_Troubles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, France, Germany etc.
And I'm pretty sure Japan has. And you guys won so Idk why you don't know about it.

By Brazil.

Really?
Why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_Troubles

Yes
Hunns
Other steppe gooks
Mongols
Germans
Swedes
Lithuanians
Polish
Swedes again
More poles
Frenchies
Germans again
Germans again

Invading Russia is european favourite pastime.

>Russians truly believe they are the victims
damn

You have been invaded by poles?

Yes
But they think they dindu nuffiin

Sweden, Poland, Germany, France, Mongols
The Mongols were the only ones who succeeded

>europeans truly believe they dindu nuffin
damn

Poles tried to invade Russia when it was on the verge of crumbling but they failed miserably.

Not really an invasion but Ottoman vassals burned Moscow in 1571.

even finland has invaded russia. russia is a victim encircled by aggressors and the said aggressors need to be absorbed into the federation to ensure peace.

We invaded each other more often than Russia.
You are actually one of the more neglected European Countries.

thats pretty cool

crimean khanate? i havent heard of this

the cossacks or the crimean khanate?

Glad we've finally come to an understanding.

The only ones who really managed to occupy Russia were the Mongols, everyone else failed

Soon they will be

Why no hyperspace empire?

Don't forget civil war and hitlor

This pic describes perfectly the relationship between Russia and Europe.
>half of Europe invades Russia
>result: decisive russian victory
>rinse, repeat

>france and minor city-states that contribute 10 dudes with forks
>but they are whole Europe

Russia's greatest tactic, tried and true for ages - just leave. Aggressors come, see nobody's home, get cold and hungry, wish they were back home. AND THEN WE STRIKE

>minor city states of Austria, Italy, Prussia etc

>AND THEN WE STRIKE
Usually at ourselves

>Austria, Prussia, Denmark, Spain, Italy
>minor city-states

By USA in 90s.

Supreme excellence consists in breaking enemy's resistance without fighting
t.Sun Tzu

>Arch Enemies of France fight with France
That's a big disatvantage.

>no one invaded you
>live in shiet
African tier country

Even we tried. It started well and ended in a shitfest, like every other invasion of Russia.

russians are invaders for themselves

Remember:Karl trusted very european hihils

True, and Ivan the 'Terrible' shat his pants that time

Like japs in middle ages,amirite?

No, he is shitposting.
Brazil never invade European or Asian countries.

crimean khanate apparently

Said German BTFO by mighty Napoleoni

Why Britain says none when they have being conquered by Romans, Germans, Scandinavians and Normans?

hmmmm

That happened to russians in winter war though.

and what about Novgorod and "Ingria"?

and Dutch
Propaganda was invented by Anglo for a reason

tfw a part of karelia will never be finnish again :^)

>pic
This is your falt Finland

Ohh, I see.

really doesn't bother me.

Military command was a bunch of spurdos then

superpower by 2020 >

this
all world in truha

>Ingria
Gained in the Ingrian war. I don't think Sweden invaded very far into Russia that time though.
>Novgorod
Not sure what you mean? It wasn't ever part of our kingdom. I know there were some viking age shenanigans there but Sweden was just a mess of petty kingdoms and chiefdoms then, not a country.

Yesland occupied it for some time

During time of troubles Swede Delagardi was hired by Russians to fight Poles. When he was not paid he occupied Novgorod, stole everything there and left only several years later. Sweden got what was called Ingria according to ensuing treaty. 80 years later Peter I wanted to return Ingria in order to build port on Baltics so he attacked Sweden togethefr with Poland and Denmark. I am surprised you are unaware of these essential facts.

I see then. I knew the original purpose of the Great Northern War was to reconquer lost territory and because Peter wanted a port to the west that wasn't frozen half the year, but I wasn't so well versed on the previous conflicts.

ingria is finnish clay

ukrainians*

why was it called Ingria? In Russia it was called Vodskaya pyatina, Vaddya region. Did Inkeroi btfo Vaddya?

Dunno but in Swedish it was called Ingermanland.

Poles have raped Russian girls?

portugal

Why is European so bad at conquering Russia?
Is it because they are sissy faggots that cant fight before the start of industrialization? :^)

Because that wasnt Britain. Britain has only existed since 1707, being the union of England(and wales+Ireland) and Scotland.

In Regards to England:

England was made by anglo-saxon conquerors who make up the english (anglos), the romano-celts were pushed back into wales and scotland or assimilated. The defeat of the celts by the Romans is not counted as part of English defeats as that was before the english, despite being assimilated later.

The scandinavians never managed to occupy all of england militarily, although one was crowned king , they were in the end defeated and assimilated although elements linger culturally and genetically.

The Normans *did* defeat king harold at hastings, but it was by the connivance of the northern earls Edwin and Morcar that this happened, in turn William was crowned as an english king and william claimed right to the throne by blood rather than conquest, in some ways it is more of a civil war. However his policies once he was crowned king and all of the small rebellions may suggest more of a conquest, so some say that is the only time the english have been conquered, and it was indeed the last invasion composed of foreigners
Various armies with mercenaries in succession crises/wars moving along the coasts and to and from exile not withstanding (English civil war, so-called "glorious revolution" and so on)

swedes could have unironically killed Russia but they invaded poland instead like wtf

They underestimate how big the country is + slavs are fearless warriors

We didn't attack you Russo-san.

Dutch didn't conquer us. They beat us in a battle on the river Thames (I think), but they lost the war that battle was part of so it's kind of even.

This is a trick question, right?

No, they snuck up the river Thames while all the sailors were on strike over pay and stole a few ships