You may only post in this thread if your franchise is dogshit but you still manage to delude yourself into thinking...

You may only post in this thread if your franchise is dogshit but you still manage to delude yourself into thinking that, they can win somehow.

In

jest reporting in

posting

broncuck reporting

Reporting.
At least our defense is elite r-right?

Bungles fan here. Same old same old.

you must have just become a jets fan yesterday if you think we're winning anything for the next five years.

we had an alright start but it'll come crashing down soon enough

You've won several titles and have won recently your franchise isn't shit

Eh, Baker Mayfield or Darnauld could turn the franchise around.

:(

Today

I have hope

There is no God

My expectations feel from mildly optimistic to something akin to what the browns fans must have felt the last 15 years.

greetings

Loins reporting in

See you tomorrow.

that scared me user, is that natural vag?

One point win courtesy of refs. The roller coaster never ends.

EVERY FUCKING YEAR

The Heart Attack Falcons are back baby.

I don't have delusions for the next five years. I'm only 22 I believe we'll win an Owl at least once before I die. Which is pretty delusional to think if you ask me

Just Bucc my shit up

Reporting

Reporting in ... sigh

This is the year we end the 17 year playoff drought baby

These tbqh.

I already accepted the fate that the Cards will never will an owl while I live and I have seriously low expectations from them each season.
It makes everything less painful desu

This is a fucking eagles thread everyone else get the fuck out. Being in the NFC East with no rings is worse then hell

Can I join for a different sport? I mean the feeling is the same

If I see Luck out on the field any time this year then I'll be convinced that y'all don't care if this dude lives or dies.

your crowd is going to celebrate peterson tomorrow night

Giants fan checking in...

When Cam starts planting his feet before the throw theyll be unstoppable, literally the only piece of the offense not working correctly rn
Defense looking stout as fuck

Of course.

>Two SBs in the last decade
Shoo shoo Gnats fan. This is for dumpster fire teams only