>talking about Christmas before Halloween has even happened

YAMERO

I wish it was Christmas DESU

>11th post until somebody replies to another post

Truly the most autistic general

Are you circumcised lads?

No, why would I be?

>thread was almost dead
Think of the how glorious and full of opportunity the new one could have been.

>Hoping for the thread to die
We've really come full circle, the collapse can't be far off now.

no but I think I have phimosis

I want tomoyo to sit on my face

>Hoping for the thread to die
The cancerous cardohelidoctor tissue must be removed to save the patient.

>cardcaptor posting is cancer
>boat posting is cancer
>LARPing is cancer
>Complaining about Dublin is cancer
>metaposting is cancer
>blogposting is cancer
>Sports is cancer
>Video games is cancer
>Complaining about normies is cancer
>Depression posting is cancer

This is how it begins. If people are too autistic to tolerate thread subjects which fall outside their personal interests then we're all doomed.

Stole my sister nail varnish again.

>should tolerate cancer
>don't be autistic
Someone is on the wrong web server.

>we're all doomed
Bit negative. We're all only having the craic.

But almost every thread for the past week has been a shitty Cardcaptor edition. There's no variety.

Also, most of the other things you mentioned there are only considered cancer by a small minority of people.

>getting this fucking worked up over 'editions'

they're meaningless lad, a thread's overall content never revolves around it. set an alarm for 7 in the morning every day so you can make whatever autistic edition you want before someone else does if it makes you feel better

I know they're meaningless, but I'm sick of seeing shitty cardcaptor images whenever I search for an active /éire/ in the catalog. It's just 3 users pushing a stupid fad, and they don't care about the fact that it's pissing off even other /éire/ weebs.

>I'm sick of seeing Cardcaptor images, you have to prefer MY anime images instead!

Nobody's pushing a fad, you're just being autistic over something as utterly meaningless as which anime images are being attached to what posts. I'd compare them to the stuff Poi and frogweeb would usually post but they're so fucking inconsequential to my non-autistic brain that I honestly couldn't tell you off the top of my head what they actually post in the first place

Actually exhausted. ree normbulators

I had a horrible night last night. Kept falling half asleep but waking up some time later.

>Nobody's pushing a fad
They clearly are.
>I'd compare them to the stuff Poi and frogweeb would usually post
They don't tend to create threads though.

I've said it before, Tomoyo editions are the new detox threads.

Renewed me insurance.

That's a bad thing.

Anybody have private health insurance? I need to take some out soon.

Nobody's forcing you to watch Cardcaptors or to post reaction images from it, nobody's imagedumping captures from it and dragging the thread's quality down. People are just periodically attaching images of it to regular posts and people like you complain about it constantly, which actually does shit up the threads

I know.

Who really cares about the OP ffs?

>most of the other things you mentioned there are only considered cancer by a small minority of people.
Do you think the majority give a shit which anime character is in the OP? There's a couple who joke about it but I think there's only one person who actually seems to genuinely get annoyed by them.

I don't want this to get to kurya anyatok levels of unoriginality.

I do care a little
/éire/+/Lux/ when? I want all my bretheren scattered across the different generals to assemble here

I think what is fanning the flames is that the cardcaptor posters are 3 of the most normalfag posters in /éire/, and by regularly posting such images they are drawing even more attention to themselves than usual.
People were only just complaining last night about how /éire/ is stagnating. Having the same content in the OP every single time is symptomatic of this.

>/éire/+/Lux/ when?
I made that once months ago.

Checking yourself into rehab?

>pushing a fad
In what sense? Posting images from a single property is what a lot and if not most of the people do here.

Best edition since the beginning of time
Except for the fact that most of the other Lulu's on here are swiss-tier bad

No, I'm clean now. I just have a lot of medical history so I need something to keep me going because you'll die a slow death within the HSE even with my medical card.

>I think what is fanning the flames is that the cardcaptor posters are 3 of the most normalfag posters in /éire/, and by regularly posting such images they are drawing even more attention to themselves than usual.
Re-read this sentence and have a long hard think about your life.

>Except for the fact that most of the other Lulu's on here are swiss-tier bad
>I want all my bretheren scattered across the different generals to assemble here
?

>Rusty, Roorah, and Jaggy
It's not untrue

>AA's back already
Oh for fuck's sake I was looking forward to posting somethings without him wishing death on me.

>People were only just complaining last night about how /éire/ is stagnating.
As has already been stated I don't think the OP edition has any bearing on the content of the thread.
/éire/ is certainly stagnating but as I said last night there are other reasons for that.

Yeah I forgot about that,most other Lulu's on here are hypernormies

>Frogweeb complaining about pedantic things again
Does it ever end?

It's not untrue no, why it matters so much to you is baffling though.

Roorah is not a normal person in any sense of the word. He has the mind of a child and the temperament of a newborn.

>complaining about Cardcaptors posting and editions people don't like has taken up more of the thread's reply and image allocation than posts with Cardcaptors attached to them

really gets the neurons firing

What? I never wish death on people here. Don't be rude. I'm just relaxing here and having a nice time.
I do appreciate the OC that was made about me earlier this week. I laughed a lot.

Whats everybody doing? I'm doing clothes washing and am 99% sure my brothers cum stains are all over his boxers.

Whats for dinner? My mams making spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread. The #1 dinner.

It's gone on long enough. I miss when OPs had effort put into them.

>As has already been stated I don't think the OP edition has any bearing on the content of the thread.
But as I said the current state of the OPs is symptomatic of stagnation.
>normalfags being attention whores on /éire/
Yeah, I wonder why that might be a bad thing?

If only there were some way for you to create your own OPs

>Whats everybody doing?
Packing the bags and going to eat japanese later

>being this upset you're a failed normie

d-didn't want to get my hole anyway, haha

I'm not frogwanker.

>typical normalfag retort
/éire/ has a bright future ahead, lads.

kek

>Cardcaptors a fad
>Jaggy has been posting Cardcaptors images since the beginning of time

Post to remind people of peace and friendship

>I got bullied at school and I still can't escape it on a shitty Sup Forums general populated by anime autists

time to tie the noose lad

>AA's back already
I thought he was "taking a break"?
When the cardcaptor threads are made before the bump limit of the previous threads, it's hard to compete.

Don't like these forcefully nice posts since they're so insincere.

>I want Sup Forums to be an edgy version of Facebook

Maybe the posts don't like you either

Where are you going? I wish we had nice Japanese places here. Anytime I've had Japanese food outside of Japan it's been nowhere near as good.
I miss okonomiyaki and shoyu ramen. they taste so good.

>But as I said the current state of the OPs is symptomatic of stagnation.
It's symptomatic of threads dying overnight which they never used to and Rusty being the first person to bother to make a new one in the morning.

you're the one who wants Sup Forums to be a shitty echo chamber hugbox free from all dissenting views and opinions (i.e. ones of normies) that offend you. sounds like Facebook would be right up your alley

>I never wish death on people here
You come damn close. If I said I was having a snack you'd go on a passive aggressive rant calling me overweight even if it was the first sweet I had in weeks. Or worse you'd say I was going to get some horrific form of cancer and die horribly. Your posts are fucking terrifying because I know you actually believe what you type.

Facebook is normie central though. Why would I want to go there?

Does that make you feel bad? Terrified? Good because I get enjoyment out of that even if it's unintentional.
In reality I don't enjoy doing these things. I'm a nice pleasant person. Don't take me so seriously user.

What the fuck are you idiots nattering on about?

It makes me feel annoyed because you're incapable of comprehending others' opinions, or even the fact that other people have different opinions.

>I'm a nice pleasant person
I find that very hard to believe considering you were planning on meeting someone just so you could take covert pictures of them.

>I'm a nice pleasant person
Liar
Croatia,We've got "the best Japanese restaurant in Europe" according to the Michelin guide ,it's odd considering that the place only has about 3 tables

Ugh, stupid normie BINT of a gf just tried to have sex with me.

Pain the hole. You should bounce her head off the floor

I have no idea.
Yeah I can see that being hard to understand. I'm very stubborn and arrogant when it comes to my opinions. I am actually ASD you know.
>Liar.
No really. People generally describe me as very pleasant and a nice person. I know online I'm pretty rude but my personal life is different.

>tfw this has become a blogpost thread about me once again.

Stop lads.

>We've got "the best Japanese restaurant in Europe" according to the Michelin guide.
I wanted to go to Luxembourg a couple weeks ago but flights were to expensive. If I ever go to your capital I'll have to check it out.
After I check you out ;)

>tfw this has become a blogpost thread about me once again.
>implying you don't revel in the attention

>After I check you out
>Implying you wouldn't go full spaniard and never leave the capital

>Pain the hole
Dunno what sort of "girl"friend you have but I'm interested in upgrading to this model.

Bounced the GF's head off the ground again lads

Who are you anyway? The user who says they're terrified of me. Own up I want to know.

I wear my heart on my sleeve lads, that's just who I am.

>Who are you anyway?
Does it matter?

What's the best restaurant in Ireland?

>Jaggy
>top 3 normalfag poster

How did this happen?

Like Michelin Star restaurants or what?

THE BEST

Supermacs.

heartonmysleeve.bandcamp.com/track/in-the-beauty-of-it-all
It does a bit. I want to know who've I've been so mean to so I can be nicer to them.

The Cornstore or Finnegans

You're probably right
Have any of you ever been there?