What are you up to today, /nu/?

What are you up to today, /nu/?

I'm writing an essay that I've been working on for 8 months and now it's like 180k words and becoming quite burdensome and with each new section the entire fluency of the piece is unraveling and I every time I move sections around and create segways it gets evermore complex
Sitting in chair so long, back hurts, sweating in a room full of farts.
my eyes burn

I think I'm gonna walk around in my backyard for a few minutes or something

Page five

Going to smoke marijuana because I am degenerate filth and listen to Biosphere before going to bed.

Wow, I spent half the day writing a thousand worth essay. That's impressive user, hope you do well.

packing up the shit in my house getting ready to move

kek

Woke up late instead of going to my parents' house for lunch. Played some PUBG, watched olympic curling, played some overwatch, ate. watched the fantano track review for last week and started binging those, i really like a lot of these and i'm gonna listen to them some more. Now i'm about to watch a movie probably. i need to find a job

?

What's that essay for? Can you link to us? I'm interested user, tell us more

>/nu/

holy uck

gonna start making a record box out of some old offcuts from work, thought it was about time since my current box is nearly packed

I'm also writing an essay, and procrasturbating on Sup Forums and listening to NEU!

Skipping school again because I stayed up all night playing siege on accident.

>back hurts
Take care of your back user. You dont want to suffer in your 60s

mine is totally fucked and i'm only in my early 20s, there's no hope

woaaah dude

do any mathfags here know the 'moo' symbol?

OK, so you've really done nothing?

Meeting up with my bf in a puvli . Place to tell him If he wants to really change and get help I'll stay in contact but I'm fine living with him. These 3 days I've been in a shelter have been better than the 3 years living on eggshells and being screamed at everyday with him. Also reading assimilate a book industrial music and listening to zoviet France on the way there.

Public place. Wtf is puvil. That's what get for phone posting

o u know, usual lethargy and depression haha
gonna go to bed again and wake up in 5 hours hating myself for sleeping another day away

I'm 6'4" back problems are guaranteed at that age

catching up on some ep's i missed last year watching a movie and eating some pizza later with some friends! board game tonight with some more friends

I haven't socialized since the 4th grade. How do I make friends? I'm a graduating senior now

looking 4 the coin
looking 4 the boing
do a thing yoing

literally talk to someone. do you smoke or drink its an easy in dunno how old you are or age of these things there. you like music cool so does everyone talk about what you like and dont like. listen to what they like and talk thats it my dude gets easier the more you do it. good luck!

This

Yea im 6'-8" and I have a slight curvature in my spine where i feel like im off almost always. I just don't concentrate as well anymore.. work will never be at all enjoyable like this. I draw alot and listen to music to occupy myself but even then i have to lean over a desk and it doesnt feel good after. Need to start swimming again.

Hanging out with a friend.

Chillin with muh gf

i usually would be smoking and listening to music but it's been making anxiety worse lately instead of better so i'm tryning to not do that

will go to the record store later buy CDs or a blu ray

Just finished a short paper for my English class. Probably eat lunch in a few minutes, then drive back to campus for my last two classes. Listening to pic related.