Is white privilege real in your country?

Is white privilege real in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUjGAMluQ78&t=193s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Define white privilege first

Automatically having life be easy because you are white.

this guy looks as a poc

don't worry, nobody considers you white

no. white filth is hated here because they wanted to exterminate us in WW2

>comic sans

Russians are white.

yes

define a white
are you talking about a cultural European or a cascuoid because arabs, turks count as cascuoids too

also no

You're white too tho.
In the US also you are the priviliged scum that has to be exterminated.

then no

whites usually have better start ups in life though, because of better families and cultures.

fuck off. we are not a part of your filthy kind. you were always exploiting non-white people and ruining their countries. take your responsibilities and pay the price you filth, and stop projecting your wh*te sins on us.

I wasn't.

My family has lived in government owned houses for generations.

It's okay to assume I did though because of the colour of my skin.

>usually

>Is white privilege real in your country
Only in the head of morons and people who need an excuse for their lack of accomplishments. There are plenty of poor white people and we'll to do minorities and white trash is going to be discriminated against more than a black kid who went to top private schools.

Until the police stop

>you were always exploiting non-white people and ruining their countries
You're literally doing that right now in central asia, Ivan. In fact, while the rest of us have given up on the idea of empires, you're still there, squatting on yours.

>You're literally doing that right now in central asia,
The fuck are you talking about? In what way is russia exploiting them? No one forces them to come here to work. Or you are talking about some resources? The only country there that has oil is azerbaijan and they are totally independent, russia in no way controls them or grabs money from them.

>having life be easy

All life is suffering.... no exceptions

yes. white people get to pay more taxi fare. the trade off is, they can act dumb to get out of having to bribe police during random road block

It's more of a
>wealth privilege
that people are not ok with.

Why do Asians go to work in another country that also has 3rd world conditions?

That shit don't even make sense.

>a fucking Russian is giving lectures to people on being a mean imperialist bully

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. British empire

>because of better families
I wish.

"Whites" don't exist. We are all the same and there are no races, therefore white privilege can't exist.

you need to stop watching tv
white privilege should be a thing
niggers and other undesirables should be politically, socially and economically oppressed

How can I be privileged if I grew up in government housing.

Grew up in a dysfunctional house hold where the police often come to the door.

Been mistreated by police and talked to like scum because of domestic house hold fighting my parents were doing.

Lived with lots of aboriginal and pacific islanders.

Grew up in a house full of cockroaches.

Had to speak to child services.

Saw my dad in hospital after trying to kill himself.

Saw my dad get arrested for setting mums car on fire.

Have to speak to social workers as a child about my parents.

Lived on the streets.

Had my parents steal money off me.

Nah, I am privileged because I am white...

That's only part of it too.

I am really proud to come from such a fucked up house hold and actually do positive things with my life while others who grew up like me are in Jail.

When did we use finns as cannon folder and slaves?

Yes.

When they were a part of Sweden

nope
only brainless would say sth like that
also, here this therm was imported from burgerland - you burgers need to stop creating those bullshit

Oh, so it refers to something that doesn't exist. Got it.

Maybe yes but the others are not.

It exists in Norway, but since white is the default, it isn't really something you have any chance to notice.
But we shouldn't really talk about "white" at all, Europe doesn't have the American concept of races. Technically, racism doesn't exist in Europe. Instead, discrimmination is done based on skin colour, ethnicity and nationality. It is similar, but it's not racism.

It's not a guarantee that you're privileged. it's just a statistical likelyhood. when people talk about white privileged, i doubt they are saying white people all magically succeed at everything because race.

>i doubt they are saying white people all magically succeed at everything because race
You've never spoken with an SJW, have you? Anyhow, this "white privilege" meme is all but, there is no such thing. Some people luck out, most others don't.

How privileged are you, Sup Forums?

Holy shit

All white people are privileged whether they know it or not. It's about power and as the dominant group, all whites have that privilege. I don't understand why it's so hard to understand this unless you are a racist fuck.

So you're saying someone who lives in the ghetto with a poor family that goes to a shitty underfunded school has the same opportunities as someone who lives in a rich neighbourhood with a wealthy family?

In the US atleast, The former tend to be black and the latter tend to be white.

>I don't understand why it's so hard to understand this unless you are a racist fuck.
It's propagandistic garbage.

You forget about the Rustbelt, a region in the US that suffers from opiate addiction, rundown communities/towns and economic hardship where most of the people there are white (like 80-85%) and this region is pretty populated as well.

But this test is so bad.
How is bisexual more privileged than gay? They get way more prejudice and discrimmination.
How is being unemployed better than having a job?
How are Christians more privileged than atheists?
And the scores are completely wrong. Being homeless should completely outshadow everything, at least -2000.

>All white people are privileged whether they know it or not. It's about power and as the dominant group, all whites have that privilege. I don't understand why it's so hard to understand this unless you are a racist fuck.

Is jewish privilege real? If we are to talk about dominant groups this would be single most dominant group. They control most of US and Western media firms. Every US president must visit Israel to become elected, and AIPAIC (an Israeli lobby group) is the largets political lobbying group in the US.

At Harvard jews are 40% of the student population despite being 1-2% of total US population

youtube.com/watch?v=aUjGAMluQ78&t=193s

Nah, I get told I am privileged because I am white and don't face racism.

People are actually this retarded,

you benefit from white privilege because it only depends on your appearance, if you go to USA you will be treated better just because you are white

Yes, but even the white person who goes to a shitty funded school in the ghetto and comes home to their parents high on drugs gets labelled privileged and it's fucked up that they have to hear that after the struggles they have been through.

They blabber about privilege when they should be talking about class struggle.

Damn that hit hard

Those people still have the privilege of being white though.

>How are Christians more privileged than atheists?

Christians can talk about what they believe without being called a bigot or someone who doesn't believe in anything.

If you talk about why god isn't real you can get in trouble from your boss.

Jews are still white. It's just delusional Amerisharts who think that all whites benefit from white privilege.

>Kuznetsova Oleg
>Russian
>Follow his mother and sister to Vietnam after selling they house and stuff
>Living via business (the source do not talk about this clearly)
>Business not work well
>Mother die because of heart attack
>He and his sister living on with saving money they have left
>Go to hotel to motel then homeless
>Later lost track of his sister
>Become beggar
>Foreign Service notice and go check on him
>The man has some mental illness
>They take him to hospital for treatment
>Government already contact Russia side for some stuff and help him back to Russia
>Sister still in missing
This news is from 18/Feb/2017 - Maybe the guy already get back to his country or try to stay to find his sister...

It's not really a privilege to be as poor as shit and have your community break down in front of your eyes, in addition to having large sums of your community addicted to opiates and having to work 3 jobs just to get half of what 1 factory job made you 20 years ago. Privilege isn't racial, it's economic.

Define white

The European genetic distance cluster. Open the image in a new tab on a laptop. People keep telling me they can't see it on their phones.

This. How is it fair that groups which weren't considered White 50 years ago suddenly have some sort of "White Privilege?"

Points for being white American engineer with an upper middle class income, points off for bring a social autist, bothsexual, non religious.

Bisexual is more privileged than gay because you can hide it or not being it up unless necessary. If you're straight dating but occasionally like homosex, who cares or would know unless you tell them?

BACK UP, NETHERLANDS, BELGIANS ARE OUR BRETHREN

Meant for

But there is much social stigma around being Christian, and I always assume atheist to be the default.
I don't know, maybe if you are a casual Christian who doesn't talk about it you are accepted, but I have a hard time believing there is much privilege for a Christian to be had.

Why is ability to hide it suddenly accepted? In general it is way too chaotic, and you could hide your religion too. Or hide being gay. Personally, I am straight, but I feel the need to hide it because of the general discrimmination of allosexual men. The difference in value in hiding isn't that big.

The Dutch are the original Franks. Karel spoke Dutch.

France are latinized shortlings.

People who say white privilege should visit my city

They would see zombie looking homeless and junkie white people walking the streets all over.

Your English is absolutel shit, go improve your English instead of wasting time on 4chink

They still are privileged by their white skin.

You are talking about class privilege which is a different thing.

They are probably less likely to be shot by the police than if they were black, which gives them white privilege.
Just because you have privilege doesn't make you privileged.

The state is 97% white, what privilege do they have? You never see minority homeless people here because the state treats them like gods because of how few there are.

Police in the United States murder more whites than blacks by a significant margin.

Yeah, but you got to see white people on tv, so you're privileged

>absolutel
alright...you too

They have privilege.

Drug addiction has nothing to do with white privilege.
You are talking about mental health privilege and housing privilege which is different from white privilege.

>They are probably less likely to be shot by the police than if they were black, which gives them white privilege.
>Just because you have privilege doesn't make you privileged.

>Having privilege
>Doesn't make you privileged

What?

Privilege is a retarded (((intersectionalist))) meme.