Germany needs diversity to survive

Germany needs diversity to survive.

We need other people to do the jobs we don't want to do.

We help them by inviting them over so they don't have to suffer in their countries where war and dictatorships are.

We teach them and integrate them into our society.

They work and become Germans.

We don't have to bother with children which is just annoying and stupid (I would much rather have an exciting life of travelling and vidya and anime instead of raising children).

Germany doesn't have a "race war" or "mass rapes" like Sup Forums predicted.

Why do East German subhumans hate refugees so much?

Why do they torch their homes and beat them up? Why are they so subhuman? Especially Eastern Europeans are just incapable of empathy and being nice to others.

Why does Sup Forums defend this?

Empathy is a trait of intelligent people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CyPjQQTAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HELLO ACHMED WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

I think this is the thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Fucking kraut

t.abdul relax please

Your name is either Abdulla or this is a data-mining thread, or both, or you are straight up trolling

Wow you're pathetic

Verpiss dich, du Gauck.

Not an argument

>Germany needs diversity to survive.

If dependent on the currently broken economic system and globalist environment. Both of which are easily reversible.

>We need other people to do the jobs we don't want to do.

In a time where youth are going without jobs because of low-skill immigrants coming in? No. These jobs would be fulfilled regardless of immigration. Liberal Marxists love to lie about this.

>We help them by inviting them over so they don't have to suffer in their countries where war and dictatorships are.

All you do is destabilize the infrastructure of one nation/region and then destabilize your own.

>We teach them and integrate them into our society.

They are forcefully shoved into your townships and made to learn English. Sometimes they even take religions like Christianity up simply to say "But if I go back now they'll kill me!!"

>They work and become Germans.

They work and plummet your economy by sending money back to their shitty countries which either intentionally or unintentionally funds terrorism.

>We don't have to bother with children which is just annoying and stupid

Had your parents and forefathers said the same thing.

>Germany doesn't have a "race war" or "mass rapes" like Sup Forums predicted.

Right wing activism is on the rise all throughout Europe (Actual Europe, not Roachland) and thousands of rape cases from refugees have been reported with only certain ones being dealt with or investigated because of a corrupt politic scheme and broken police force.

>Why do they torch their homes and beat them up? Why are they so subhuman?

Why do refugees destroy business in riots? Why do they burn their own camps down when not given a five star meal? Why do they encircle women and rape/molest them? Why do they kill young children after raping them bloody? Why do insist in cultural destruction of the West while systemically go there?

>Empathy is a trait of intelligent people.

Tolerance is a trait of a dying nation.

>made to learn English

Interchangeable with any language.

>My singular experience means this group of people isn't bad at all, you're just blowing it out of proportion
>Anybody housing rapefugees in western europe and nordic countries is suffering from drastic increases in sexual violence and gang happenings
>US is even starting to experience now
Hell even leftist news doesn't deny that it's happening they just shift the blame to agency.
You can't. They just form ghettos of their own and don't consider the beliefs of their aiding nations.
They will never be actual Germans. So long as they maintain their backwards culture.
>I don't want to have kids personally so it's 100% okay that these foreign forces out produce our native population despite having different conflicting beliefs
Psychopaths are fully capable of intelligence. Empathy is something on an instinctual level that can be suppressed through experiences- particularly traumatic ones

Yeah because that worked so well in the past for us, right?

Take your copypasta and fuck off.

>We need other people to do the jobs we don't want to do.
You need to start paying people enough money so they want to do those jobs.

>We help them by inviting them over so they don't have to suffer in their countries where war and dictatorships are.
To basically enslave them into mediocrity chasing shit dead end jobs you don't feel like doing. By your own metrics.

The current established Muslim population in western countries, whether its Germany, UK or the Netherlands, has formed into a VERY monotonous sub culture. They literally brought Turkey or Pakistan with them.

Immigrants are among the highest beneficiaries of welfare.

You're retarded. Or a naïeve teen aged edgelord.

>dune coons
>become Germans
How?

GERMANY
YES!

>not being you
>being a cuck
>not existing any long
Literally no reason to hate. Parasite becomes ruler, host dies, so dead people don't hate. You are absolutely right.

Dear Brits, French, Russians and Americans, look at this abomination which sadly is a countryman of mine and confess the evil of fighting Germany in World War II. We were bound to save this planet and now civilization is lost.

Export a german gf and i'll save the white race

Are you the same poster that says Japan is shit? Like I said in that thread fucking kill yourself the world would be better without you.

This is the second time I've seen this garbage thread today
A fucking snackbar is behind this shit I guarantee it.
Or a globalist fagget

t. Bundesnachrichtendienst

Mind I save that merchant?

Or a white nationalist that just wants (you)s

>implying an argument is even necessary

I think that way too. Germany need more imigrants from Syria and muslim nations. This is good thing to do. I thank god each day for German's wisdom and leadership.

ill need a few goats in return

>Germany trying to destroy Europe for the third time in a row, barely within the same century.

But user I have no goats :( Plox.

3 Threads in 1 day ?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

MAN UP AND SPREAD YOUR SEED

why do people keep responding to this guy

BULLSHIT!

The worst mass murderers in history had the highest IQs.

>they become Germans
top kek
kill yourself

German isn't a race.

It is a citizenship.

>INTEGRATE THEM

Top KEK

Ey was meins du?? Isch habe deutsche udn türkische pass. Isch ficke deine Mutter, lan. Deutsche hure.

t. Erdogan kike lover

prep the russian bull

You dont have empathy at all. You want a luxury live for yourself and you think mass immigration is a win/win situation. Your goal is short term and very selfish considering the poor countries will be negatively affected by mass immigration. Im also very happy to know you wont be having any children.

>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,” the finance minister argued. “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity. Look at the third generation of Turks, especially the women. That is an enormous innovation potential.”

>“One thing is quite clear for the future – we have to invest more in Iraq, Syria and Libya, and then we will have to pay for sub-Saharan Africa’s development.”

>North African countries are already demanding more investment from Berlin “as a condition for taking refugees back,” he went on. “And they are right to do so.”

A true German hero.

>East Germans
>subhumans
I think not
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CyPjQQTAM

>Isch
untermensch endeckt