HAPPENING

Oh, wait.

Ban guns so loud noises don't trigger this poor liberal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVtHG0Ygps8
youtube.com/watch?v=fGsHaKi1t4E
50can.org/who-we-are/staff/eva-colen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ban assault wheels

Oh shit, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

>Pussies run as soon as they hear a loud bang

Shooters in pairs could essentially funnel these faggots right into a kill zone.

>bicycle tires sound like guns so we need stricter gun laws

Won't they be scared of illegal guns once real guns are banned? So they'll still be triggered by cars backfiring or tyres popping.

Ban assault noises

wut?

This is what happens when you have a female led society.

>everything scares me!
>ban everything!
>omg it's like so safe now right guys

>SJW lib cuck hears loud nice
>panics runs to the exit
>every other person just goes in and out of the building like normal
OH MY GOD A LOUD NOISE AND ME AND 100 PEOPLE JUST LEFT THE BUILDING BAN ASSAULT WHITE MALES

If this doesn't pass common sense hearing reform what will it take? The sounds will be on YOUR hands, republikkkans!

Isn't D.C. practically a gun free zone anyhow? It's like one step above or below Manhattan in literal police state status.

>be irrationally scared of something
>REMOVE EVERYONE'S RIGHTS NOW NOW NOW

These people must be fun to have around.

>Terrorist is planning on attacking Union Station on the "Big Chins with Dyke Haircuts" meeting day, he can't stand people who look that retarded
>Walks around his apartment, gathering up his gear: guns, ammo, etc...
>He checks his watch. "It's time."
>Leaves his house and hops on his bike
>Just as he's approaching Union Station, he is violently stopped by an invisible force so strong that the tire on his bike pops
>He gets off and tries walking the rest of the way, but he can't make it past the unseen barrier no matter how much he struggles
>Little did he know that Union Square is a gun-free zone
>"Drat!" he exclaims. Terrorism foiled by Liberal policies yet again.

#notalltires

It disgusts me that this cunt is an "educator"

BICYCLE TIRES SHOULD BE LIMITED TO 30 PSI, NOONE NEEDS MORE THAN 30 PSI TO RIDE A BIKE.

What was a bicycle tire? Wjat is this bitch talking about? A bicycle tire popped? At a station? Why? And a popping bicycle tire sounds like a gunshot?

I think this attentionwhore is lying

What are you thinking?

The Gun Free Zone Strikes Again.

if she had half a brain she'd know that DC has strict gun laws already

10/10 pic m8

Big tits?

She's joking...right?

We WUZ gunshotz?

>Check em
Probably Not

>tfw reading newspaper about a push to ban fireworks
>says we should ban them because people are scared to go outside on 4th of July
>it sounds like a warzone!

You forgot to mention
>Just as he's approaching Union Station, he is violently stopped by an invisible force so strong that the tire on his bike pops
>People panic, stampeding over each other, frothing at the mouth, howling at the sky, tweeting on facebook that islam is a religion of peace and they are so scared of christians with guns

No joke m8, I lost my mother to a bike wheel.

>be american
>hear shotgun coming from outside
>flee the building
>get shot

>be american
>hear a wheel pop
>call it multiple gun shots and flee

>Be American
>Not a city dwelling faggot
>Hear shotgun outside
>Remember it's been awhile since I have been to the range

Got forbid she's ever in a theater during the opening credits clap.

>tfw you city just made all fireworks legal to shoot off

its going to be a great 4th this year

>I never heard a gun before, but I assume it sounds like bike tire popping.
>You understand that because of this, you need to ban them, right?

She seems kinda jewish to me.
What anons think?

Or off a cliff desu. If I were a terrorist I'd much rather have them do the dirty work themselves, I feel like that would have much more impact.

Ban assault bicycles

It is BUT niggers don't follow laws

>Colen

Yiddification of "Cohen", or the last name of the Jewish priestly tribe

>1 post by this id
GR8 b8 though!!
+1 internets

I can understand one tumblr cat lady mistaking the sound to be gunshots for a few seconds, but I refuse to believe 100 people are as hysterical as her.

females are legitmately retarded beings

As soon as a couple panic then the rest of em will follow soon enough.

BAN ASSAULT NOISES!

Speaking of loud shit, I was working out on a balcony, setting some tile, and I was down on the ground, doing my work, and a city bus was driving right underneath. One of the tires blew, and holy shit was it loud, shook the balcony and everything. But no, it didn't sound like a fucking gunshot. These libtards need to go and actually shoot some guns so they know what (gun noises) are. Also, it was pretty hilarious watching all the Dindus run out of the shame train because they got scared.

>AWW HELL NAWWW!

Thanks for posting.

I ride a bike everyday to work, how the fuck did it manage to make a noise that """"""""""""""100's"""""""""""""" of people inside of a building heard that sounded like gun shots?

oh wait

Dude haven't you been paying any attention? Everybody who thinks differently then you is literally an unemployed, gay trans Muslim atheist who hate Christianity and white people.

Ban the bikes.
Race more now.

he doesn't need to pat more to point out a retard saying retarded stuff, fucking antigun shill gfkys

Just bounce an over inflated basketball or two in a busy public area...
youtu.be/TVtHG0Ygps8

>I never heard a gun before, but I assume it sounds like bike tire popping.

Gun tires don't just "pop". Even if you run over a nail or something you don't hear shit while riding. There really isn't an audible sound. My tires have popped a few times and I wasn't even aware until the next time I rode them.

I love 15min from DC, go there frequently usually via metro, and I can tell you people walk around with guns all the time. Northern VA and southern MD are so close that it just happens.

I don't think it was a tire popping. More likely it was the tires hitting the grooves between slabs of concrete.

That's the true American experience

youtube.com/watch?v=fGsHaKi1t4E

You think that's good? Check out this faggot, got so scared by a loud noise he offed himself. What a pussy liberal queer amirite?

that bitch is fuckin hideous

Ahahahahahaha I lived in a fucking ghetto and heard gun shots go off every night and I slept like a baby. How do these people go through an average day without breaking down in tears constantly?

((Cohen))

BAN ASSAULT TRIKES

I was in DC recently to see the sights. It was fun although now I wish these idiots would've been the ones protesting while I was there instead of Sikhs. I could've laughed at them..

lol firearms are already illegal in DC

Doesn't really change the point. DC already has gun laws and this cunt is still losing her shit. More won't change anything. She'll either continue to live in fear of guns - for example, abusive police - or she'll find something new that the state needs to protect her from.

>can't tell the difference between a tire blowout/muffler backfire/etc. and gunfire

This is why marksmanship classes need to be mandatory in schools.

> why do you carry a gun, I can't imagine being so scared of everything that you need to be armed all the time
> OH GOD THAT BICYCLE TIRE TOTALLY SOUNDED LIKE A GUN AND THIS WAS A NEW DRESS AND NOW IT'S RUINED THIS IS ALL YOU GUN OWNERS FAULT

> mfw

I love how everything around me sounds like a warzone during the 4th. The distant flashes and distant booms behind the treeline looks and sounds like artillery.

It's fucking great.

Or shitty parents need to grow up and teach their kids. My dad taught me all about guns as a kid and I'd never mistake a gun shot for anything else.

Ban assault liberals to protect our freedoms

Underrated

Lel fucking this
I grew up in a shit hole that had a drive by every other night
If only my neighborhood was a gun free zone those gang would have never gone in there out of fear of breaking the law

>Pop pop pop
>watching niggas drop (pedal)

She looks like a Jude to me.

Bicycle tire? Did it pop or something? Does this bitch have PTSD or is she just a retard? I think the latter.

i dont see how gun laws would have stopped this from happening even if it was a real gun

i mean even if you go from house to house and confiscate every single gun you find this could have easily happened

even if you close all guns shops and gun shows this could have easily happened

>but I refuse to believe 100 people are as hysterical as her.

Well, it's pretty fucking obvious how it happened:

>Bike tire pops
>Someone thinks it's a gun, yells "WAS THAT A GUN!?!?!????"
>Some person with a modicum of authority decides everyone should evacuate the building in case it was a gun
>Everyone evacuates
>An hour or two goes by with people milling about aimlessly in the street before someone finally figures out that it was just a bike tire popping
>Everyone is inconvenience, people who were genuinely scared sigh in panicked relief, people go back to work
>tumblrina makes twatter post about how guns should be banned because bike tires are scary

I HEARD A THUNDER CLAP AND IM SCARED BAN GUNS

Which city? I swear, people in this country have become such fucking pussies. I don't know if they still do this, but when I was a kid in Seattle, they used to close off the streets of an entire residential area, and people would come from all over to see the fireworks show. Kids would be lighting fireworks off in the streets, grownups had their lawn chairs in the middle of the streets, drinking. It was a [spoiler]blast![/spoiler]

I just realized last night that any semblance of a security protocol at my workplace has never existed. They have all the trappings of safety and prevention, but any security measure is almost actively flaunted, like security doors with glass panels, or double-lock doors that are propped open constantly, or that our only response to an issue is to file out of the main door (with glass panels) walk through the parking lot full of potentially rigged vehicles and collect in a large patient mass of targets at the far end on an open patch of grass to perform a roll call.

No thanks, I'll stay inside with the thick steel press tools and a surplus of concealment scattered everywhere, exfil out the opposite side of the building when able, and crawl over a dirt berm before calling my boss on my cell and checking their status before deciding to attend roll call.

Worse Canada. She's retarded. She'll never recover from it.

Yes.

Technically not allowed to have a firearm within city limits of DC.
>I still conceal carry, because fuck niggers.

50can.org/who-we-are/staff/eva-colen
>she majored in Classics and Women’s and Gender Studies
>Eva focused her energy on educational equity
>I aspire to be like Elizabeth Van Lew. Here's why: Elizabeth Van Lew was an abolitionist and philanthropist in Richmond during the American Civil War

No shit, man. Of all the places in the US they choose disallow firearms, and they choose DC? Fuck that.

If she's afraid of being killed in a mass shooting, she better never drive in a car. You're about 15,000 times more likely to die in a car accident than a mass shooting.

Mein bruder, tfw you realize your national holiday and copious amounts of violent entertainment have inoculated you against the trepidation of distant gunfire and replaced it with a curious, anticipatory glee

>mfw all the liberal faggots in my town use veterans and PTSD as their excuse to keep people from shooting off fireworks that make their dogs piss on the carpet.

It was probably just the sound of a tumblrinas thighs clapping and not a innocent bike tire.

worse.

as a former federal employee I know the emergency protocols and training.

almost everything involves the building being evacuated and everyone going to rally points for accountability.

you could pull a fire alarm. have bombs planted at the rally point. then once they are gathered up for head count. you detonate the bombs.

Just American things

Hope she's ready for the 4th of july, she might have a panic attack from being so triggered

You guys are alright.

Feels good, man.

What's wrong with being liberal?

What you don't clap during the opening credits France? You really should so you can have a Jew claim someone is shooting a gun.

That's unfortunate. I work in a secure server/office area with thick doors and a locked exit that goes directly to my vehicle where I keep my piistol.

Granted I would likely just drive off.

At Union Station in DC. Just fled the building w 100s of others because we thought we heard a muslim shout "allah akbar" but it was just a guy saying "Alans Snackbar!" PLEASE PASS ANTI-ISLAM LAWS

>ban guns

You can tho. You can try to amend the Constition, maybe. It'd never fly.

DC has gun control

At least a Muslim wouldn't mistake a bicycle tire for a gun.

>i should never have to worry about anything

>i want to be even more of a useless sheep than i am now