>man tax on coffee in australia
wew

maisie

tmz.com/2017/08/10/rich-piana-medically-induced-coma/
any /fit/ man in

PRIITHT

villas n dat

Kamen

Kind of wish I was a bender because I think it'd be about 100x easier to get laid

getting the daily dose of anti-oxidants, minerals and bacteria for the gut flora in the shape of green chai tea, dark chocolate and a banana

getting tricked by business, eh

bender

just discovered FakeDrivingSchool
prefer it to FakeTaxi 2bh
scottish accent > whatever that shit is in faketaxi

anyone died from the eggs yet

stop masturbating

Boring sport

accidentally clicked on an Sup Forums thread that wasn't /brit/ and it was full of third worlders

*Karen

there's been 2 british posts in the whole thread

I bet leftypol are behind this

rewatching the LotR trilogy makes GoT look really poor

takes a bit more than some dodgy clog eggs to take down a brit mate.

Looked at /r/sydney and half of the posts are complaining about the housing market

Don't even think London has it that bad

me

Absolutely despise leftists.

‘not about race’… 95% of grooming gang related crimes are committed by muslim men

kind of funny that feminists are nowhere to be seen when it comes to these stories. instead they still try to find ways of defending islam

this white knight is actually more concerned with not making muslims look bad, than the actual depravity of the crimes committed

i used to think he was pretty cool but then i found out he uses fake plates in his videos so now i think hes a poser twat

correct

t. autist who was able to have a 3some at 17

hmm

>Boring sport

on the ferry in newcastle

Is England a nice city to visit ?

>44th Anniversary of Hip Hop

*raises the drawbridge*
Stay in quarantine until you get the all clear.

sea.i.a

the media is literally run by nazis stupid britbong

nice is in france

What eggs?

what did you guys get on your A levels and in what

Not in my timeline

CHARLIE

>soccer
this better be bait son

A* in Life

is earning 12k pa at age 29 ok?

the poisonous eggs that caused breggsit

oi! stop looking at my poo-say

no not really

ah yes, the northern powerhouse

can't tell if it's scottish labour or if the entire labour party has that whole disgusting provincial vibe.
(it's the provincial vibe i'm trying to escape, already ditched the lib-dems because i have aspirations beyond a local councillor and sheep botherer.)

Nazis actually won world war 2 they just pretended to lose to trick us.

i was referring to the driver

not especially but better than being a neet i guess.

the media is like, literally, like, erm.. run by nazis stupid britbong

here we go a gain yall

That's grim mate, sort it out.

Fascinating
*walks away and talks to somebody else*

this is all your fault you know, i wouldn't be so sensitive about being a provinicial backwater swine if you hadn't forced defensive centralisation on british culture

but we lost and i know it

female fake taxi is better

>somebody
*someone

below min wage surely unless you're part time

>muslim
not a race

>someone somebody
whats different?

still niggers

not enough cock

I'm NASA

really need a poo but there are others in the house and i only like pooing at night

Leftists aren't really concerned with helping women, or even third world peasants or brown people. They're concerned with lashing out at those they perceive as superior (the west, white men, the rich and powerful). While they do identify with those they perceive as inferior (women, people of colour, poor people, third worlders), their identity politics are more a set of excuses to express their hostility at their "superiors." They'll chant "Love Trumps Hate" all day, but their violent, destructive actions, and their total lack of concern for the safety and comfort of innocent women and children, betray their motives.

Their true cause is power, and they pursue that by collectively attacking those they imagine to have power, and raising up those they believe have no power. they won't act individually because they see themselves as individually powerless, worthless, useless. But they love to band together to exert collective power, and every time it's directed at bringing down the enemy, not raising up the oppressed.

low key scared of moths

someone sounds better and is more respectful. You're speaking to them as a sentient being or a person, rather than just another body.
somebody is what children say.

browsing the 'bate

What books you lot reading then?

You're thinking of liberals.
The rich and powerful are now our friends, so long as they're not white or male.

someBODY

only runts refer to soccer as football

why are people still talking about runtitics

HOW TO NOT FORGET TRADITIONAL HANZI PART 1

hmmmm

anime

Looking at Australia on Google Maps. Its bizarre

Its like a huge sim city country that nobody knows anything about. Its got loads of motorways and towns and looks so yankish. Its like somebody plopped a huge fantasy map down

fascinating

*turns and talks to somebody else*

about to have a cheeky smoke

>its looks like one of the only other huge new first world country
imagine my shock

would smack you if you ever uttered soccer to me in real life, it's a disgusting classist term used by posh scum before yanks ran with it

poof

heyy x

whats the difference between wotan and odin?

>Russia is ev-

youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI

got a big bum

Liberals believe in pushing for progress towards better individual rights and actual equality, as well as better standards of living for all. That includes freedom of speech, which makes them nazis in the eyes of the far-left.

let's do 15 cans of stella together, ready?

pics

think i want to go into politics
but i dont really have any policy ideas

so far all ive come up with is:
>more regulations on corporations
>more foreign interventionism
>more defense spending
>relax cybercrime laws
>more commieblocks in northern shitholes to reduce overall housing costs

Your thoughts?
What party should I start in?

I reckon you're a fat cunt

did the man kick the ball yet

russia is evolving?

15 CANS OF STELLA

how do you feel when jeff stelling says it

nonce

>and actual equality
read: equality of opportunity
read: the status quo, because to provide certain equalities of opportunity requires providing certain equalities of outcome. (i.e. to provide equal opportunity to obtain a degree, one would have to provide a degree of equality of outcome regarding student funding - i.e. a generous funding regime*.)

*Note that I don't say free tuition, truth be told our current system is pretty good.

>tired
>hungry
>fed up
>bored
>still got another 4 hours until hometime

love work lol

who /long weekend/ here