>Latakia June 16
i.imgur.com/vfQ4aEn.jpg
>Palmyra June 13
i.imgur.com/il5C0Lp.jpg
>Central Syria June 11
i.imgur.com/Rt2ZBEg.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 22
On map:
>SAA Artillery & SyAAF try to make the Damascus-Homs highway safer by targeting jihadists nearby
>Syrian armed forces defend Deir Ez-zor's southwestern Thardeh mountains from ISIS attack
>Raqqa: SAA,Desert Hawks,Marines,NDF & co stationed at Ithriyah, ISIS counteroffensive ongoing
>SyAAF deals out some revenge to ISIS by targeting fighters and vehicles along the Abou Allaj-Tabqah road
Iraq
>Fallujah recapture steadily advancing, ISIS only holding out in few northwestern districts

Previous
Southfront June 22
youtu.be/XXWZ00FQDwk

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/secZb7B.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9_chcr16C_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JORLIGLXP4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Israel.

So did someone message Ivan on youtube already?

Shit, forgot

>East Ghouta June 22
i.imgur.com/secZb7B.jpg

xth for dead FSA!

one more shout out to Ivan, pls come back to twitter thx

Ivan pls ;_;

Larger bombs with less streamlined shapes also remained in the Soviet arsenal, primarily for use by heavy bombers. In the Iran–Iraq War, FAB-5000 (5000 kg/11,000 lb) and FAB-9000 (9000 kg/20,000 lb) bombs were dropped by Iraqi Air Force Tupolev Tu-22 bombers, generally against large, fixed targets in Iran.[2] In Afghanistan in the 1980s, Soviet Tupolev Tu-16 and Tupolev Tu-22M bombers used massive FAB-1500, FAB-3000 and FAB-9000 bombs to devastating effect during the Panjshir offensives
youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ

xth for remove commie kurd

He probably off to bros....

>FAB-9000

>"muh i need da correct coordinates of the terroriski"
Why doesn't Russia simply drop like 10 of these bombs in Raqqa desert?

youtube.com/watch?v=9_chcr16C_Q

Sick reference m888. newfags won't get it.

FUCK YEAH, SAA is getting shreked. Regime collapse when?

Where is Ivan?

Go to sleep, Kerry!

'ivan is kill'

>#Syria Amaq:#ISIS killed 3 #Russia|n soldiers in Athriya-#Raqqa road,these pictures found on their phones

barbecue with leaf-bro

ar ai pee

i bet you're voting for hillary come nov 5th.

fuck you

you would be fighting for Israel in the middle of the desert and die from a sniper by goatfuckers you uncultured swine.

The "bad news" is exaggerated isn't it?

When looking at the maps, what has changed? So far an offensive has failed but really what major ground has been lost?

>barbecue with leaf-bro
o shit

an simple counterattack in the desser destroyed the SAA, it showed the incompetence of the SAA.

Also it pulled much needed manpower from other fronts leading to the collapse of the Southern Alleppo front. So nothing has been gained and much has been lost. They will try again when ISIS is weaker.

Guys is Ivan confirmed dead?

No net loss but of course its still fucked that the offensive failed like this

just the salient. the apocalyptic view is based on early tweets based on the reports of shellshocked soldiers claiming a whole regiment was lost. they turned out to be highly exaggerated. i think the saa will be able to fall back on fortified positions, but hopefully has learned that this angle is not defendable. better reach around from the northern side of the lake.
this way you force the IS on a broader front and limit their blitz abilities.

delete this

Perhaps the Syrians will recapture Abou Allaj when the dust settles and the ISIS counteroffensive troops are gone but Id be surprised if a Tabqah offensive is restarted anytime soon

Yesterday the bad news was supposedly like 50 dead and 100 injured. Still no proof of that.

Fuck

Do you know what this major failed offensive means to the morale of the troops?

well we don't even know the reality of the situation desu. in the first few days desert hawks captain got fucked up by a vbied but they still made gains. If they have good air support and food I'm sure they will be fine with continuing. You have to remember the situation that happened at Tabqa when ISIS took it and so there is some motivation to get revenge.

>saa gets rekt
>ivan gets rekt

great day, LADS!

you are too proud arent you?

Turkish faggot.

i thought the original plan was to close in on raqqa when the SDF and the YPG cuts them from the north
did they head on too early? or the constant SAA gains made ISIS look weaker so they took the gamble

as with all news take it with a grain of salt, there's too many conflicting reports to know exactly what exactly happened at tabqa and what will happen next.

>have to remember the situation that happened at Tabqa when ISIS took it and so there is some motivation to get revenge
You do realize that like 80% of the government forces are just fighting because of the money?

Almost no one cares about those killed soldiers in Tabqah last year or whenever.

It is indeed ailem.

Well it was a vital supply line for ISIS so ISIS send out everything they got, with succes.

ISIS is still too strong. SAA can make some gains against them but it will be at the expense fo other fronts.

My suggestion is to focus on rebels and making friends with the YPG.

New SAA

Shia Afghan Army

quit memeing for fuck sake. your country is slowly being sold out by americans. and Kurdistan will happen because of your foolish pride.

>being sold out by americans
Says the kuwait who has 10000 usa airbase lol

> Kurdistan will happen because of your foolish pride.

no

That's a big FAB

underated post

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach!

The same thing happened to the armenians will happen to them too :^)
And let's not forget it was because of you cucks that we lost based saddam literally the kurdslayer.

1- not Kuwaiti
2- sadly it will happen. we only got each other now turk. the western governments have proved they are non worthy to trust.

USA is slowly selling you for Kurdistan and Russia been playing that shit american diplomatic games which made things more worse than before.

im not kuwait jeee. cant you read my name for fuck sake?

Yes it will. There is a hostile group operating freely within your own borders that has the ability to destroy your tanks and aircraft. To make matters worse, trying to pull a genocide on them is only further aggravating them. Not a good position to be in at all Onur.

>That's a big FAB

It's over nine thousand kilos.

They've probably lost a lot of capable soldiers and some equipment which will go to ISIS. What the fuck was the regime thinking?

To me it seems that since the SDF announced their plans to take Raqqa the Assad regime thought it would be something like the US and USSR rush to Berlin during WWII.

>plans to raqqa

ypg is talking about going to raqqa for some time now

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHERE WAS THE SYAF OR RUAF WHEN ISIS counter attacked ? I mean IT S A FUCKING DESERT

Why would the US pick Turkey over the Kurds?
If it happens it will be the birth of the Turkey Russia Iran coalition.

kurds over the turkey*
lol

if kurdistan happen it will create a Turkey-Syria-Iraq-Iran Coalition and the enemy will be USA and allies. Russia and Allies.

this will be very chaotic

We need time my friend

Armenia and Azerbaijan might join with the coalition since Kurds want to take some part of their lands too.

>tfw Assad is losing
allahu ackbar

>regime

Yes, and maybe the regime felt rushed? Haven't the SDF been making some serious gains in the northern countryside of Raqqa? When was the last time the SDF took territory there?

It's been about a month or two since I've been seriously following the war.

Also, what was Russian support of this offensive like?

pic related will happen?

I think they do preplanned missions against static objects rather than airsupport to troops on the ground.

Palmyra, Aleppo and Damascus I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=JORLIGLXP4o

I wonder who India will support if something like that happens, probably coalition, since Syria and Iran is in it and its backed by Russia

I've heard people claim that the Russians weren't in favor of this offensive.